Male HQ

Taiwan Celebrities - News And Gossip 台灣明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darkflame

So here I am having tea with my family and the TV is showing that Taiwanese drama featuring Leroy Young.

Oh why oh why must this drama star him so that it feeds my fantasy that there is at least one hunky (and innocent) boy in every village in the world?

He wears such a tight white tee that I can see his bulging biceps, his pecs and washboard abs. :rolleyes:

Guest boy2man

So here I am having tea with my family and the TV is showing that Taiwanese drama featuring Leroy Young.

Oh why oh why must this drama star him so that it feeds my fantasy that there is at least one hunky (and innocent) boy in every village in the world?

He wears such a tight white tee that I can see his bulging biceps, his pecs and washboard abs. :rolleyes:

You should register... your comments are real interesting. LOL...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Happylark

寇家瑞 - 光陰的故事 (Story Of Time)

While everyone goes gaga over Tender Huang and Leroy Yang, the other guy in the three muskeeters caught my eye instead.

hot1d.png

hot2.png

寇家瑞, born in 1983. Eldest son of 金鐘影帝寇世勳. Did the rap segment for the taiwan theme song during Shanghai Expo 2010, together with Jolin Tsai.

I totally melted while watching the above video, much to the annoyance of my boyfriend.

Guest surelyugessian

anybody knows what's the mandarin name of the actor starring as Hong Shui-Bo (fisherman association chairman) who married Fang Shi-Xian's mother.

This uncle so handsome. I like.

So manly.

I mostly top. but i willingly surrender my bottom to him!

Which other serial he starred in. I want to watch also. Got any youtube link or not?

anybody knows what's the mandarin name of the actor starring as Hong Shui-Bo (fisherman association chairman) who married Fang Shi-Xian's mother.

So manly.

Which other serial he starred in. I want to watch also. Got any youtube link or not?

delicious !! :twisted:

So manly.

woh,

how old are u??

i think hong shui bo is very old already sia>,<

haha =)

Guest surelyugessian

walaoeh, this uncle very the tekong leh

in real life he is already 61 years old, he has 5 wives!!! and all 5 wives are still currently married to him.

there's rumours that he also married and divoced 1 woman in his young days (this woman was said to be the mother of his 40 year old eldest son)

when the news broke about his 5 wives, he had to publicly apologize - saying he will not get married again anymore (in taiwan polygamy is against the law).

i didn't know this earlier - but was so attracted by his extreme "manliness"

U1343P28T3D2231377F326DT20081101014750.jpg

本名宋国荣的雷洪今年61岁,曾在去年夺得台湾电视金钟奖戏剧节目类最佳男主角奖。据了解,台湾地区实行一夫一妻制,法律虽然也有重婚罪一说,但雷洪除了元配之外,其余的4个妻子都未注册登记,加之女方都是心甘情愿,因此不算触犯法律。其实雷洪有第5个妻子已至少是2年前的事,只是被媒体爆出后,不止外界批评排山倒海,连老婆们的亲友也气他太招摇。近日雷洪透露已“摆平”众老婆们,但也说老婆骂他:“为什么你一而再、再而三犯这毛病?”只是他坚决不再多讲老婆们的事,担心再起波澜,光这几天他血压就飙到190,觉都睡不着,怨叹自己怎会做出不良示范。

雷洪不断强调,男人一夫多妻不是对的,“我真的没有脸告诉大家,也不是炫耀,但这都是以前的事。”他不断弯腰道歉、握手示好、还多次拥抱相熟的女记者:“没有你们,就没有今天的我!”可以发现安抚功力果然一流,难怪众老婆可以相安无事。

雷洪真雷,雷洪当代韦小宝!

雷洪在戏剧《娘家》里左拥右抱有两房伺候,但在现实社会中更猛!除了外界熟知的4房外,现在被爆出将再娶30几岁的第5房,且两人早生下女儿已满两岁。

根据《苹果日报》报导,去年(2008年)雷洪拿下金钟影帝后,大方分享得女的喜悦,原本大家以为女儿是第4房所生,后来证实是雷洪和圈外女友生下,且现已满两岁。据传现在雷洪已在筹备婚事,将宴席公开第5个太太。

雷洪的5姨太是妹妹的邻居,由于雷洪常到杨梅的妹妹邻居家串门子,因此日久生情谱出恋曲。当时女方家人对这段恋情相当反对,后来因为有了两岁的女儿才慢慢的接受。雷洪对此低调表示,这段恋情是费了好大的工夫才开花结果。

收视率居高不下的《娘家》让雷洪从以往反派配角的形象,得以扭转扶正。目前戏已播出334集也让他尝到走红的滋味。雷洪不讳言表示,男人有钱就会作怪,以前演配角时苦哈哈,后来回乡投资生意赚钱后婚姻就开始变调。一开始雷洪妈妈也无法接受他三妻四妾,后来因为小老婆们努力的讨好,又送补品又包红包,才掳获妈妈的心。

但如何摆平5个老婆?雷洪豪气出手,每个太太公平相待,除了每个月每房7万元生活费,还每人各有一间透天别墅,加上坚守不听抱怨、不过夜、不给查勤3大原则,让雷洪把5个太太安抚得服服贴贴。现在61岁的雷洪每天运动养生,让他生龙活虎、马力十足。

• 2 weeks later...
Guest surelyugessian

my faves are the oldies in this serial

2009051523064716.jpg

actor: 龍劭華 starring as 王金龍, god-father of 王文強,and real father of 小真

actor: 雷洪 starring as 洪水波, uncle of 吳秀琴、後娶方蕙心為妻, later married fang shi xian's mother

i've been fantasizing having threesome with these 2 handsome daddies, sometimes i imagine they fxxk the same woman, but shoot their sperm into my mouth!

most of the actors are pretty hot... I like the insurance manager leh... like awkwardly cute but mature too hahah

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest surelyugessian

这么老你都不放过。。。。。。。。

你吸他两口,他马上入土为安。。。。。。。

dun pray pray with actor: 雷洪

this uncle very the tekong one leh

in real life he is already 61 years old, he has 5 wives!!! and all 5 wives are still currently married to him.

there's rumours that he also married and divoced 1 woman in his young days (this woman was said to be the mother of his 40 year old eldest son)

when the news broke about his 5 wives, he had to publicly apologize - saying he will not get married again anymore (in taiwan polygamy is against the law).

i didn't know this earlier - but was so attracted by his extreme "manliness"

本名宋国荣的雷洪今年61岁,曾在去年夺得台湾电视金钟奖戏剧节目类最佳男主角奖。据了解,台湾地区实行一夫一妻制,法律虽然也有重婚罪一说,但雷洪除了元配之外,其余的4个妻子都未注册登记,加之女方都是心甘情愿,因此不算触犯法律。其实雷洪有第5个妻子已至少是2年前的事,只是被媒体爆出后,不止外界批评排山倒海,连老婆们的亲友也气他太招摇。近日雷洪透露已“摆平”众老婆们,但也说老婆骂他:“为什么你一而再、再而三犯这毛病?”只是他坚决不再多讲老婆们的事,担心再起波澜,光这几天他血压就飙到190,觉都睡不着,怨叹自己怎会做出不良示范。

雷洪不断强调,男人一夫多妻不是对的,“我真的没有脸告诉大家,也不是炫耀,但这都是以前的事。”他不断弯腰道歉、握手示好、还多次拥抱相熟的女记者:“没有你们,就没有今天的我!”可以发现安抚功力果然一流,难怪众老婆可以相安无事。

雷洪真雷,雷洪当代韦小宝!

雷洪在戏剧《娘家》里左拥右抱有两房伺候,但在现实社会中更猛!除了外界熟知的4房外,现在被爆出将再娶30几岁的第5房,且两人早生下女儿已满两岁。

根据《苹果日报》报导,去年(2008年)雷洪拿下金钟影帝后,大方分享得女的喜悦,原本大家以为女儿是第4房所生,后来证实是雷洪和圈外女友生下,且现已满两岁。据传现在雷洪已在筹备婚事,将宴席公开第5个太太。

雷洪的5姨太是妹妹的邻居,由于雷洪常到杨梅的妹妹邻居家串门子,因此日久生情谱出恋曲。当时女方家人对这段恋情相当反对,后来因为有了两岁的女儿才慢慢的接受。雷洪对此低调表示,这段恋情是费了好大的工夫才开花结果。

收视率居高不下的《娘家》让雷洪从以往反派配角的形象,得以扭转扶正。目前戏已播出334集也让他尝到走红的滋味。雷洪不讳言表示,男人有钱就会作怪,以前演配角时苦哈哈,后来回乡投资生意赚钱后婚姻就开始变调。一开始雷洪妈妈也无法接受他三妻四妾,后来因为小老婆们努力的讨好,又送补品又包红包,才掳获妈妈的心。

但如何摆平5个老婆?雷洪豪气出手,每个太太公平相待,除了每个月每房7万元生活费,还每人各有一间透天别墅,加上坚守不听抱怨、不过夜、不给查勤3大原则,让雷洪把5个太太安抚得服服贴贴。现在61岁的雷洪每天运动养生,让他生龙活虎、马力十足。

Guest ken ken

Anyone knows how old he is ? Not stated on the website or other links.

Based on these

1969年 考入台视主持节目

1974年 仁爱国民中学

1976年7月 仁爱国民中学毕业

He should be 50 ~ 55 yo this year.

It was mentioned in the Bio

基本信息

姓名:汤志伟

性别:男

出生年月:1969.3

最后学历 :博士

职称:教授

党政职务:系主任

So he is only 42yo not 50+

Not forgetting Taiwan uses the Republican calendar which is 11 years less than the Gregorian Calendar years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minguo_calendar#Calendar_details

pls...he and ah bu are not together. its just a marketing gimmick by the taiwan media industry.

ah bu is straight. not sure about him though. he is too niang, dun really like.

He so niang in variety show especially in Power Sunday. :blink:

Heard rumour he and Ah Bu are straight.. But i perfer Ah Bu.. He more handsome.. :thumb:

Till now still dun know whether is he gay or str8?! He always act very gay in the show, esp in power sunday when he saw cutie, his salvia seems dripping.

But many pple said it is just a marketing gimmick by the taiwan media industry?! Anyway, i also find him too niang, not my type of guy.

郭鑫 is more handsome while ah bu is more manly.

Yes, they are definitely straights.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest lusty housewife

Wu Ji is another hunk.. So ah beng like in the show and yet really love and respect his wife.

Really like his character.. so sweet.. and on top of that. really like his manly look

Guest Chief Masha

Anyone notice the character Wen Qiang in the taiwan drama serial "Ai" at 7pm? Nice looking guy. Anyone got his topless pict? :oops:

Yes he's nice looking and especially love his jaw... So boyish yet manly.

Guest Aunty Nancy

Aiyoh, aunty here dun watch Ch 8 Ai as I watch Ch U Korean drama. You guys' writings really made me curious and interested to see those handsome guys mentioned. Went xin msn to watch the catch up TV episodes. Handsome Taiwanese guys!! :whistle:

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.