Male HQ

Jogging & Meeting @ Yishun Park

Guest Guest

I went there just now 10.30 - 12. Saw the Bangla uncle but not the specs uncle.

You and I were cruising from the toilet to the park, we ended up having some fun near safra mountain climbing site. The light went up and we both ran away lol...

PM me if you're here.

Btw didn't see aeries. If you're the one I think you are, then we also had some fun before?

The lights went up and you both ran away? So noob! Those are motion detectors lah. Harmless one.

Guest sgjgvan

I went there just now 10.30 - 12. Saw the Bangla uncle but not the specs uncle.

You and I were cruising from the toilet to the park, we ended up having some fun near safra mountain climbing site. The light went up and we both ran away lol...

PM me if you're here.

wahhhh what kind of fun? so daring ah...elaborate le

Btw didn't see aeries. If you're the one I think you are, then we also had some fun before?

Guest sgjgvan

Actually I kinda knew that. But my partner in crime ran away so fast that I had to run after him. And when I realized that he actually ran AWAY, I stopped following lol :P. I think he got scared.

ur partner fat chub ah? hahaha how can he run so fast?

Guest emomomo

I suspect that I've ran into an exhibitionist/tease in the park. Was there a few nights ago and I saw this young guy wearing a super skimpy running attire - tiny tight shorts and a skin tight top. The shorts were practically like boxer briefs lol and are si tight that i can see the outline of what i think is w thong (!!!!!!) Damn hot if you like the very lean and smooth look. Fantastic legs too (might just be my personal tastes haha).

Anw he ran around the place a bit and I enjoyed the view but nothing happened in the end. O well! Maybe next time.

I suspect that I've ran into an exhibitionist/tease in the park. Was there a few nights ago and I saw this young guy wearing a super skimpy running attire - tiny tight shorts and a skin tight top. The shorts were practically like boxer briefs lol and are si tight that i can see the outline of what i think is w thong (!!!!!!) Damn hot if you like the very lean and smooth look. Fantastic legs too (might just be my personal tastes haha).

Anw he ran around the place a bit and I enjoyed the view but nothing happened in the end. O well! Maybe next time.

what time you went running?

Yes, I find it a bit eerie in the top most central area of the hill where there are lots of trees just after midnight.

And what's with the dogs barking? Is there a dog pound hidden inside the park? If none, they're supposed to be impounded by the city health authorities.

I'm scared of rabies. Been bitten by a rabid dog once and its traumatic.

Edited by radialhead