Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who are into western TV shows that features gay characters, Ryan Murphy's (creator of Glee) 'THE NEW NORMAL' premiers online on the US iTunes (before the 11 September television launch) store today!

If you don't have a US iTunes, well, there are other ways. :P

tumblr_m9j4dsoVdr1qfoe0po1_500.gif

Can't wait to watch it when I finish downloading :)

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

I was thinking last night about the closure of Carrefour stores in Singapore. It is a shame they have to go but what came to my mind was the thought of the workers who are already worried of losing their jobs. I feel for them as I know the feeling of not having one, the struggles to put food on the table, warning letters for outstanding bills, not having the luxury to do things that others do with ease etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I have lived my life without you, a meaningful one I guess?

Eating alone, studying alone, sleeping alone..

But why..

Do i always find a deep pull from my heart to get to know you?

It has always been one-sided; no one truly bothered to know me... And If they did... The problem lies with me finding faults in them.... Why was I made shallow... No matter how hard I try... Superficiality will ALWAYS be the deciding factor for my partner... If it wasn't... I would eventually cheat on him.. If I could. For there would.be naught to bind me to him... Save the occasional " I love you", " good.morning :D", " what's up babe ;) "....

All of which I never got. And perhaps do not deserve.... Thus I tend to rush into relations for superficial reasons... And end up getting heavily bruised, jaded yet still attracted to such orgasmic superficialities..

Why?.... Can't I settle for "less" ... I already have nothing....

sigh... *looks to the sky*

*sings* : just today just an ordinary day~ just trying to get by...just a boy just an ordinary boy, but he was looking to the sky...

So I guess, life is meaningless without you... And futility to find you will devour me from my.inside.. Till I truly become a ghost...

Even now, I cant tell what I am writing about.. I have no direction in life..sigh. I am living as an empty shell, only to be filled when tears start to flow; each with it's own reflection of the void in me...

Time hasn't changed anything, but I guess it will... Eventually dissolve this shell.. Letting the emptiness flow... someome might actually step on it.. And wonder where such blood originated from.

Perhaps my emptiness will be seen through by time, by death.

Edited by WightTonguehlk

But why..

It has always been one-sided; no one truly bothered to know me... And If they did... The problem lies with me finding faults in them.... Why was I made shallow... No matter how hard I try... Superficiality will ALWAYS be the deciding factor for my partner... If it wasn't... I would eventually cheat on him.. If I could. For there would.be naught to bind me to him... Save the occasional " I love you", " good.morning :D", " what's up babe ;) "....

All of which I never got. And perhaps do not deserve.... Thus I tend to rush into relations for superficial reasons... And end up getting heavily bruised, jaded yet still attracted to such orgasmic superficialities..

*sings* : just today just an ordinary day~ just trying to get by...just a boy just an ordinary boy, but he was looking to the sky...

So I guess, life is meaningless without you... And futility to find you will devour me from my.inside.. Till I truly become a ghost...

Even now, I cant tell what I am writing about.. I have no direction in life..sigh. I am living as an empty shell, only to be filled when tears start to flow; each with it's own reflection of the void in me...

Time hasn't changed anything, but I guess it will... Eventually dissolve this shell.. Letting the emptiness flow... someome might actually step on it.. And wonder where such blood originated from.

TXOrf.gif

why so emo :o relax dude

high frequency | biologically hazardous | penetrating

But why..

at times like this, when i felt that the emptiness in life is slowly devouring me...

i just go shower and sleep.

change your lifestyle, change your expectations..

easy to say, hard to do.

my friends will say hey, you need a girl/boyfriend.

i'll say "yea, but not looking for it."

learning to stop looking for one, but then in my heart, almost everyone i met is a potential and i just cannot be myself infront of them.

anyway, back to your post... life itself is meaningless unless you define it. look at what you have, not what you don't have.

and enjoy it

An idiot thought he can seduce me with a pic of his ass without showing his face.

421631_272894172821303_1692901980_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

But why..

I guess you do know what's going on within you. If you refuse to change yourself, or believe that you could, then you really don't deserve anything.

Don't justify or explain things by saying that you are just this way. One can change oneself if he/she believes that he/she could. I think you have to figure things out yourself. You have to choose your way of living. If you choose to walk a certain path, then don't blame anything else when you step on shit. It was you who chose the path. You only have yourself to loathe.

And just saying. If you were to ever cheat on your partner again, just make sure you break up with them first, then go on and do whatever shit you want.

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

I guess my english is horrible... Pardon me.

What I meant to say was: because I am so superficial and shallow.... Nobody fits my criteria as a boyfriend and if they did.. The same superficiality would be used against me..

IE I dont have a bf and have never cheated on anyone before....

But I would disagree with the changing part....

If one's personality would be so fluid.... I sincerely doubt you know who you are.

I had more than enough of running away from myself...; me being gay, lonely, a lousy friend and whatever else... I have come to terms with that.

But ty for ur reply. It was a nice slap on the face.

I would like to recommend this Sambal Belacan for those who like Sambal Belacan. Super spicy and nice. Don't know which thread to add to as I tried on one, last entry was 2007 and I was not allowed to post any image there. Sorry to post it here. Try! Sedap! $1.65 from Fairprice or $1.85 at Giant. Much better than you get from those mix rice stalls as most of them quite diluted.

6559819609_765b8161cf_b.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

I guess my english is horrible... Pardon me.

What I meant to say was: because I am so superficial and shallow.... Nobody fits my criteria as a boyfriend and if they did.. The same superficiality would be used against me..

IE I dont have a bf and have never cheated on anyone before....

But I would disagree with the changing part....

If one's personality would be so fluid.... I sincerely doubt you know who you are.

I had more than enough of running away from myself...; me being gay, lonely, a lousy friend and whatever else... I have come to terms with that.

But ty for ur reply. It was a nice slap on the face.

I see. My sincere apologies for any aggression I may have shown.

I agree that it's difficult to change your personality (you don't say), but the thing I was suggesting about, is the will and the mentality to believe that you can. For the 'better good'. Yes it is subjective. But oh well. Whichever way that may make you feel better bah lol.

I couldn't really tell if you were being sarcastic or not about the slap part but okay, you're welcome. :unsure:

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

The way I treated him with so much TLC, he asked 'Why doesn't my partner treat me like you do?' I gave him a hug. A long one.

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest disillusioned

I want a dog, a golden retriever! then i dont need to have another relationship another, ill be loyal to him. haha random much.

golden retrievers are cute! but i want a shetland sheepdog. and a cat =)

Sometimes I wished I had it hard... I am getting depressed for absolutely nothing... It's not justified this self-pity...and it is in times like this I just wanna lose it all... Just have some random sex... Get drunk and get hiv or something.. :'( sigh...

Archie: " the most beautiful part" .... Maybe religion would save me.. For no one else would...

Sigh.. *continues my sleepwalk into the night..*

I want a dog, a golden retriever! then i dont need to have another relationship another, ill be loyal to him. haha random much.

I want a husky! Haha.

I feel like crying. But I realised I have no shoulders to cry on.

Guest stbrianud

I want a husky! Haha.

I feel like crying. But I realised I have no shoulders to cry on.

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want a jhusky!!

I hope my future BF loves dogs too! :D

Random Thought: You lied to me.. You weren't who you portrayed yourself to be.. I'm giving you one chance to explain.. you better do it well

I would like to recommend this Sambal Belacan for those who like Sambal Belacan. Super spicy and nice. Don't know which thread to add to as I tried on one, last entry was 2007 and I was not allowed to post any image there. Sorry to post it here. Try! Sedap! $1.65 from Fairprice or $1.85 at Giant. Much better than you get from those mix rice stalls as most of them quite diluted.

6559819609_765b8161cf_b.jpg

I like this brand!! put alots into fried rice...LOL

watched a str8 jap pxxn on water torture ....and it was disgusting...google about it and apparently the actress did not know what was coming(I didn't too! thought will be just acting with slight realism)...probably didn't know it was real and from sources it lasted 12 hours...few guys (and girls) just drowning this poor actress in swimming pool and glass tank and she was later hospitalized for 4months and production was arrested and jail 18 years.

Edited by transmissionsm

watched a str8 jap pxxn on water torture ....and it was disgusting...google about it and apparently the actress did not know what was coming(I didn't too! thought will be just acting with slight realism)...probably didn't know it was real and from sources it lasted 12 hours...few guys (and girls) just drowning this poor actress in swimming pool and glass tank and she was later hospitalized for 4months and production was arrested and jail 18 years.

Omfg. Insanity.

Omfg. Insanity.

yup , feel very uncomfortable even now...keep thinking of the scene. Want to tell myself it is fake but..no way it can be faked..when her face is abit swollen (maybe too much water) even no longer struggling in the pool and the guys who did those have to make her vomit..then once she is slighly "awake" rinse and repeat. Even probably japanese world war 2 torture style stuff running water pipe down her mouth wow fxxk.

Edited by transmissionsm

I am a glutton today

― J'son M. Lee