Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

He gallloped in on CNY eve and he galloped back again, last night, and was more cheeky.

As he picked up his speed, he whispered...I'm cumming soon.

Just to be sure that we reached climax together, I gained my speed in jerking off and said,"I'm cumming now!"

The then looked at me in his eyes, carved a cheeky smile and said, " I'm just kidding... not yet."

By then, it was too late. I cant hold it back.... My man juice has spurted out.

He continued plowing for another good then 10 minutes.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Adrian have depression the days before? He should have been seven and thirty this year. Blame the gratitude journal thread, making me think this non-sense. It's still dark outside. The chilly air gushes from the window. But I'm still dead, but only until I hear that noise, I hate that noise, the buzzing of the buses that keeps rewinding over and over.

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

Once a group of 50 people was attending a seminar.

Suddenly the speaker stopped and started giving each one a balloon. Each one was asked to write his/her name on it using a marker pen. Then all the balloons were collected and put in another room.

Now these delegates were let in that room and asked to find the balloon which had their name written, within 5 minutes. Everyone was frantically searching for their name, colliding with eachother, pushing around others and there was utter chaos.

At the end of 5 minutes no one could find their own balloon.

Now each one was asked to randomaly collect a balloon and give it to the the person whose name was written on it.

Within minutes everyone had their own balloon.

The speaker began--- Exactly this is happening in our lives. Everyone is frantically looking for happiness all around, not knowing where it is. 

Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness, you will get your own happiness.

And this is the purpose of human life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

The only thing consistent about life,

is that,

familiarity breeds contempt.

Thus my disdain for so-called ltr :)

Hence mutual compromise.

Sure, you can chose not to compromise because you want "to be accepted for who you are" blahblah, but so can your partner. If no one gives then obviously it's not gonna work. If only one side gives then it's not a fair relationship. Only when both party put in effort -- and only then -- can LTR be possible to sustain. Just some thoughts from an attached guy. Feel free to disregard.

Greetings from Cape Town 

1016418_492005564243495_1303671446_n.jpg

1800261_492003824243669_1489797097_n.jpg

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

1621855_10151981198086840_1204420848_n.j

― J'son M. Lee 

He told me 'I just have to tell you this. I like you.'
I told him I knew that already.
'I guess you don't like me.' He continued.
I said 'I like you, too. I am travelling. I don't live here. I can't fall in love. Let's just be good friends.'
I broke his heart.

― J'son M. Lee 

1625500_497720717005313_770411745_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee