Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

Was I honestly nothing more than another notch on your bedpost, just another dish to be sampled - merely a object of fetish? It hurts so damn much knowing this is the reality. I want to grasp at my lies a little longer.

I honestly wish I had never met you but no use crying over these spilled shards.

here's a flying hug for u bro...

*hugz*

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know anyone who can help this mother? https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204093145543990

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10501676_1514221888817383_48371207978209

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Often I wish those who post in non-English languages would be kind to also have a translation in English so that those who don't read the languages they post in can follow and join the discussion, if applicable. Google translate I use very often don't give good translations and sometimes away from the meaning or context.

― J'son M. Lee 

14956_826737167364989_448226230879350861

― J'son M. Lee 

10407456_604281383015912_135545157603560

― J'son M. Lee 

sigh, i made a good friend and now cause of a stupid mistake, he might never talk to me again. how is it that some people can be always be so abusive to their friends yet their friends still come crawling back to them? and someone like me who is nice all the time have trouble keeping and making friends?

i guess when you are too nice, people dont expect you to have feelings and bad days too.

10353117_605189786258405_664720958195019

10481678_830814216957284_356843811793814

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

1907804_334431836717124_3911690195604329

― J'son M. Lee 

i do not think about

absolving myself, i do not believe

that i deserve anything but

the present

i am short-term

like infatuation

like the lifespan of a glass

with a crack in it

i might be kept for the novelty

or maybe even the nostalgia

but i am useless when it comes

to holding both water, and love.

"Honey, the best things in life

are worth looking for over and over again

'Till your eyes just can't see no more."

10628180_611096355667748_611641456141084

― J'son M. Lee