Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd week of Oct is the worst week of the year. It reminded me so much of my loss. Told myself to be cautious not to let people around me to be affected by my foul mood, I tried my best but I failed in a few circumstances. Looking forward to weekend and month end... to be out of this dark week.

This hatred is not the sum of my misses plus my love which had multiplied more than ever and had no division in any part of the equation.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

We're adults and busy. No reason to be in constant contact, and endless chat every single day, with you to prove my friendship to you. Just know  when/if you need me, I'm here.

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

10599454_720392791349053_466421367876766

----------------------------------------

15 high heels for penis

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/the-15-best-high-heels-for-your-penis

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10703653_915987381775218_784297617549466

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10363114_623546157756101_159195770353097

10615435_623549374422446_871665624251954

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

1902731_10152718648818810_59169329988131

― J'son M. Lee 

Getting off the bus at a stop in Tampines, I saw a rental bike stand at Sun Plaza Park. Curious, I hovered the bikes and was intensely deciding if I would take it for a spin. It's already 5:40pm and the shop closes at 7pm.

Whatthehell, paid for an hour and off I go. What a nice area/route. The wind on my face, the freedom, the intensity. I love it. Oh, a new discovery is Tampines Eco-Green. It's like having a mini-MacRitchie in your neighborhood. Luv it! Will definitely be back to explore and bike the other routes.

Guest Raiden Alpha

It's been a long time this type of beautiful and intense encounter have ever occur.I was having a drink and a Ben Barnes lookalike come and strike up a chat.

Hmm should I be thrill or should I be flattered?

Why not both?

Don't mean to flaunt but holding it in will lead to injuries.

Hahaha.

1521839_626009924176391_4808754116898652

10616194_625907877519929_840094031510773

------------------------

10624590_625871094190274_637268569929105

More at http://mothership.sg/2014/11/text-from-your-ex-is-the-most-brutally-funny-instagram-account-right-now/

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

10388586_654483891330910_252829421194109

― J'son M. Lee 

10522668_10152524389491985_6677729633078

― J'son M. Lee 

There are few, rather several topics in this forum:

71382-Askhole.jpg

874dfc0bc46786bfbb950e80defda64c.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Raiden Alpha

なぜ、信仰と宗教はそう誤解さと非常に多くの人々によって虐待されている?

人間のIQは、個人間で異なりますので。

ブック内の文は、異なる人々によって異なる方法で見ることができる。

例えば。

人々は色ブルーを言及。

私たちは青など、すべての青を参照してください人を持つことができます。

我々はまた、青色スペクトル内に存在する青のさまざまな色合いを見ることができる人を持つことができます。

関連する文脈の下にあるすべての解釈はまだある程度正しいかのように正しいか間違っているがここにありますとは言わない。

ただの宗教が神の言葉をキャプチャし、すべての人々が理解するのに最適な形でそれをカプセル化することは無益とハードであると言うしようとしています。

Guest Raiden Alpha

この世界で話すといい行動する人々が必ずしも中心に良い人ではありません。

同様に、良い心との良好な人間は毛羽や細かな点ですべての時間を彼の言葉をレースする必要がある必要はない。

時には私たちで怪我は私たち人間を追い抜くが、それは常に私たちの中で生きてきたように良さの性質は破壊されない。

そして、いくつかの真理は読み厳しいと痛いですが、単に良い皆のためになるように行われなければならないit.It周り行くに全く方法がありません。

あなたは私は悪い人です感じるなら、なぜ私に向かって引き寄せ、私の言葉に従うと、それはあなたに影響を与えてみましょう?

あなたは嘘とsuperficialitiesを通して見ると良い魂と心を認識する方法を知るために自分で背中にパットを与えるべきである

Best of Cocks in Socks

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2014/03/27/best-cockinasock-men-putting-cocks-sock-best-thing-ever/#.VFm4FoJPqTc.facebook

晚安。好。写英文。不是所有读中国。

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

8954_855905607781478_5083513019439446598

― J'son M. Lee 

10689827_10152526049946985_6201465068776

― J'son M. Lee 

10418851_857887774249928_334505405664891

― J'son M. Lee 

10622771_851967458170627_633530645050940

10801559_743332422426189_514845314944201

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

10301056_1537332183173020_37143330606423

― J'son M. Lee 

10687110_630226683754715_124575792829227

― J'son M. Lee 

10402620_1539518769621028_43820219754995

― J'son M. Lee 

10448179_633686460075404_706989778990357

― J'son M. Lee 

10675774_634496053327778_711398493693923

10517697_865205530184819_374070513720675

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

tumblr_n5vb6x5odW1rjzck8o3_500.jpg

tumblr_n5vb6x5odW1rjzck8o2_1280.jpg

― J'son M. Lee