Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

My travel mate tomorrow. His name is Little Stanley.

My sister-in-law is a teacher. She wants to create a story from travel pictures Little Stanley is in. I don't know why she calls him Little Stanley.

I just gave him a new set of clothing as the original too pale.

1508506_649191405191576_5165428485125747

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10422923_10205666892815790_4372994639451

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

When was the last time you got some tlc without the need to explain or reason out, without being judged? Just being heard. Not with the ears. But the eyes that care. The touch that comforts. The smile that cheers up. The hug that sends the message you are cared. When was the last time you gave some tlc to someone else?

― J'son M. Lee 

10881673_10152937670660396_8074020522450

― J'son M. Lee 

stillno2.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

― J'son M. Lee 

10703945_580919752039500_437707803917193

I met an older woman at a bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double? 'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like, I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night'. We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'

https://www.facebook.com/319555818175896/photos/a.326353867496091.1073741828.319555818175896/580919752039500/?type=1&fref=nf

― J'son M. Lee 

1544462_663602173750499_8796497324941916

― J'son M. Lee 

1926911_734456396633868_5457261808132213

― J'son M. Lee 

10931354_903116936393678_667790039758896

― J'son M. Lee 

10930857_1602802726609027_89131618072656

― J'son M. Lee 

10888596_665907966853253_513992672951467

10646666_763141550398086_702565085433852

10383660_832635523448688_606403388285024

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

In class, a friend of mine ask me aloud, loud enough for the whole class to hear, "Do you like him?" and I confidently responded with a loud "no" and gave the name of the guy I liked. 

It's been about 2 years. I don't matter to you and I STILL think of you. 

I hope she makes you happy. 

"Horror is the removal of masks." - Robert Bloch.

10514606_713489322063909_319342971627717

― J'son M. Lee