Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10511128_391071447719829_443373624866442

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10953405_675030149274368_320984776817753

10933694_675096565934393_416202268074704

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I'm sorry redrunningshoes if I hurt u unintentionally. I sincerely apologize to u.

If I didn't hear from u, I think I really hv to leave u alone then. Even though I don't really want this to happen.

I'm really sorry!!! :(

Going public usually never solves the problem, it makes things worst and look like an insensitive prick.

Edited by thedoctor

I don't know anymore.

Going public usually never solves the problem, it makes things worst and look like an insensitive prick.

Its alright. At least I tried to get back tgt. Time to move on, for both of us. Thanks for ur advice! :)

Edited by sean_sean

A man who stays in a cave.

1509775_920528014652570_2001115101947158

― J'son M. Lee 

1499554_1576443612595210_211665583401960

― J'son M. Lee 

I was having shower then I thought ''Why do people say someone sleeps with someone when both have sex? Having sex doesn't mean sleeping together. Sometimes fuck and go. Why don't they just say people have sex?" Pardon my French. It is easier to explain when a proper English word ''fuck'' which is very much despised by many, used.

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest redrunningshoes

Every time my parents tell me that I need to be closer to God in my life and that I'm such a bad person (when really they're the ones who fucked up big time), I make it a point to pound or get pounded really hard till I uncontrollably call out God's name in the heat of that sweaty rough sex.

I posted this a few times and I am posting it again. Because tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Many singles already screaming ''Forever Lonely'' while many couples can't afford to spend tomorrow. This video is a beautiful one that moves your heart - for singles, for those in relationships. For everyone. Take a few minutes and watch.

You are loved. Happy Valentine's Day/

― J'son M. Lee 

18264_679303905513659_309309145013288353

― J'son M. Lee 

10407179_403472593162881_593087183384522

― J'son M. Lee 

Unlike some people here, I have a mental block caused by suppressing myself from understanding being gay until 8 years later. Now I struggle with being positive and finding people who'd even consider me, this fat bloke, a friend.

I don't know anymore.

Chinese New Year performance in Kenya - https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1148480671906157

― J'son M. Lee 

Why oh why, when a simple awareness is so easy that one can simply ignore not to see the bigger pictures?  Isn't awareness a good thing?

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

10396286_926645594040812_640924810469541

― J'son M. Lee 

10960388_1143188945694827_87016403851354

― J'son M. Lee 

10998648_822654231150620_485599999250719

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

1451566_713669848643455_774663880_n.jpg?

― J'son M. Lee 

I was informed hydro90 using someone's pic  - runningredshoe

― J'son M. Lee 

11017024_929968193708552_551315198962389

― J'son M. Lee