that'll bridge us together

Sometimes, all that I want is the peace of God

The worries, the uncertainties, the self-doubts

that'll bury all hesitancy

Sometimes, yes sometimes ..

where I just wish the word does not exist

that'll I am able to fly like the bird

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11150708_10206660885824994_7390838471961

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Gay men in general (and yes, many people of all sexual orientations) love to hate and despise people before they even know those people. In other words, they hate for the sake of hating or when they don't like what they see/read before even getting to know the persons. Their arrogance always shine too bright forgetting nothing is guaranteed in their lives. Nothing. It could be taken away in a flash. But they comfortably refuse to acknowledge that. And they comfortably continue to show off their ugly attitudes. Until when something hits them, they beg like a beggar to be treated like a real human being.

This morning called a pig. The other day called a negro. A few minutes ago another insult. I am not going to ''reciprocate''. I just wish they wake up before karma give them a tight slap in their lives. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

11194409_926684637395072_517951382958035

― J'son M. Lee 

11209375_970317162980500_682140364941218

― J'son M. Lee 

Too many people who don't know me calling me nasty names online. Maybe because I am too beautiful they hate themselves to judge me.

“I am so beautiful, sometimes people weep when they see me. And it has nothing to do with what I look like really, it is just that I gave myself the power to say that I am beautiful, and if I could do that, maybe there is hope for them too. And the great divide between the beautiful and the ugly will cease to be. Because we are all what we choose.”

― Margaret Cho

― J'son M. Lee 

10470862_975045055867532_193704101731964

― J'son M. Lee 

11009208_721918221252227_765170529905075

― J'son M. Lee 

10891895_722467611197288_335447925777517

― J'son M. Lee 

47329ea8887d500f53191ca5656b269b.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

Apparently this is from a daytime TV show in America. Well.

gh-4029-brucas.gif

That's so hot omg.

2 police officers - a male and a female - walking in front just got their meals from the eatery behind my pad. Looked at me not even a smile but those unfriendly looks. In some countries they would wish you ''Good Morning'' or least a smile.

― J'son M. Lee 

I'm not ready to have an outcasted future.

Guest Glyph

I don't know what's the point of posting this, but I just felt like doing it anyway. Maybe you'll read it one day. Here goes nothing.

~~~~~

To You-Know-Who,

I wanna thank you for the card, it's the sweetest thing I've received thus far. I know you tried, and that's all that matters. Oh, I still keep our polaroids in my wallet, don't ask me why. I felt really bad for that makeshift origami heart of a bus ticket (I still fondly recall your face when you napped on the bus), so I actually prepared something for you on your birthday. But it's still here with me, and I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to give it to you.

I'm sorry I haven't been initiating conversations, I have my reasons. But know that not one day goes by without me thinking of you - of your well-being. Please, sleep right, and don't skip classes anymore. You'll do just fine. I'll be okay too, I promise.

No longer yours but sincerely,

the-one-you-refuse-to-address-by-name

Guest 72%dark

if we reject cause and effect, life has no more meaning.

Life in and of itself doesn't have meaning. Meaning is interpretation, it's whatever we can convince ourselves of. haha

Guest 72%dark

Luxembourg (87% Catholic) and Iceland (≈85% Christian), both small countries, now have gay married heads of government. But in Singapore, if you're gay and run for political office, your opponents may try to use your sexuality to discredit you.

:slow clap:

11026081_980679088637462_414991100351617

― J'son M. Lee 

13500_726115304165852_706433533543996575

― J'son M. Lee 

11143385_726460964131286_604706550128512

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest 72%dark

Argh, going to the gym always wreaks havoc on my gaydar... Can't tell if a guy looking my way is just checking out the bod (which straight guys do at the gym), or if he's *checking* checking me out... (And I wouldn't care except sometimes the looker is sooo damn hot... Damn, what a tease...)

11061706_447693285407478_725710634664261

― J'son M. Lee 

13503_984808611557843_105486143276372191

10422253_857665814314350_536279997876102

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee