Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11350644_729376950506354_853489519143961

11031063_10206912917645632_2309031114278

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

19405_451530458340594_724032926358940210

11329790_992863284077746_158393460524072

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

He asked me "Can I just cry today?" I smiled and said "Of course you can."

He grabbed Andy, my teddy bear and hugged it tightly. His crying was almost silent. I sat at my chair watching him. Helpless. I didn't know what to do but I knew it was a moment he needed. When what looked like he had cried enough, I looked into his eyes. I smiled. I withheld my tears telling him I hoped he felt better. He nodded his head with a little smile. He whispered "Thank you!" I said nothing but gave him a slightly bigger smile.

As I was sending him to the door, I said "Come here!" I grabbed him giving a tight hug and kissed his forehead.

I sat back at my chair after he left. My turn to shed some tears. I wish I could have done more but I am incapable.

― J'son M. Lee 

11412263_946150865407989_764096631140887

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Glyph

Me: Who's toy car is this?

Nephew: 我的! (Mine!)

*sound of something falling on the floor*

Me: Who threw the toy car on the floor?

Nephew: Papa!

Who taught you to lie at such a tender age...

10550192_881600051878196_798049583863762

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest 72%dark

Has anyone else had the experience where you keep running into a particular person at random times and places without either of you planning to meet?

For example there's a place you rarely go to but when you do go there you bump into that person there. Or you're in a large crowd and of all the people you know and could possibly bump into it's that person. Sometimes that person may not even be someone you know personally but you keep seeing him/her. (And I don't mean neighbors, people who work in the same building, etc, where there's an obvious explanation for why you would see the same person at the same place and time on a regular basis.)

This happens to me quite often and it's frankly mystifying! I'm a scientist and a freethinker but the statistical improbability of it makes me think of 缘分!

Sometimes, I just wish that I can soothe every troubled hearts.  All that I can do, should you need to know, is to keep praying.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

a86487eebb6784419d800a5c555ab213.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

I don't understand. I've been super faithful to you throughout. Pampering you, taking care of you. We never fight, we never quarrel and we always go to bed with smiles. You're my lover and my best friend. It's never boring out out with you. Baby, I miss you so so so much. Even though you choose for us to go seperate ways, I still love you na.

Hey guys, after being in a relationship for over 18months with my dream guy, he asked that we remain best best friends. I basically been friendzone.

I don't understand. I've been super faithful to you throughout. Pampering you, taking care of you. We never fight, we never quarrel and we always go to bed with smiles. You're my lover and my best friend. It's never boring out out with you. Baby, I miss you so so so much. Even though you choose for us to go seperate ways, I still love you na.

Hey guys, after being in a relationship for over 18months with my dream guy, he asked that we remain best best friends. I basically been friendzone.

his loss.  u take care.

Stay strong bro. Its hard to maintain a gay partnership long in this stupidly fast pace and materialistic country.

I'm looking in the mirror...A white blonde girl is staring back at me...Azure eyes full entranced with lust...All alone...Wishing i can be my own lover...Id never have to separate.....

No one person has all the answers.  If we think that we do, hmmmmmmm ... then it is about time that we have to reassess ourselves. 

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest Glyph

Everyone wants to be heard, but no one is listening.

Everyone wants to be praised, but no one is appreciating.

Everyone wants the truth... but someone is lying.

image.jpg1_zpsicn01f7m.jpg

Today article, someone broke a record but they forgot to mention many others also did try their very best to break their ever standing record of not managing even one pull after so many years...

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow, may be too hard to handle...

image.jpg2_zpsfaryvex3.jpg

Am i falling in 'love'...

Aint love gotta be sweet... but how come i feel trouble instead.

Told ya i have commitment that i cant forsake (easily). Said you understand but yet you seem like getting jealous on it.

You are a party boi... and i am a sample guy... I should be the one's getting worries instead, baby.

Maybe, just maybe... i am a stupid fool.