Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

11403165_10153532364774893_3425293586790

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11667260_745858682191514_595135014847804

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10906151_1005826879456016_18683332083267

― J'son M. Lee 

11702736_748498948594154_808383720850964

― J'son M. Lee 

Had to educate a Malay guy on Grindr who finds it offensive for me to have an Arab scarf posing topless. Reminded him an Arab clothing. Not Islamic clothing. Not everything worn by the Arabs are Muslim clothing. 

― J'son M. Lee 

10407101_10152758091221439_7071523138817

― J'son M. Lee 

Yesterday, my alter ego and I were chatting about a mutual female friend who recently claimed to have had lots of sexy time. 

AE: "I mean she's not THAT attractive! I'm probably as gorgeous as that creature... Why don't men want ME?! Bloody ancient ruins down here!" 

Me: "Don't be bitter! Maybe the rules of attraction differ for heter..."

AE: "IT MUST BE CHARITY SEX! I mean what else could it be?! We have to apply NOW"

We spent the rest of our evening discussing how 'sexual services' could help provide aid (not AIDS) to needy people like us. And maybe hot people can do some CIP and pro bono 'work' too. What a gracious society I've created in my head.

11667403_751251951652187_592083874751441

― J'son M. Lee 

11703036_904538216299643_420261747584179

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest 72%dark

Joy shared is multiplied, but in the end it's still joy.

But pain shared divides the burden. When we accuse someone of 'whining' about his problems is it because we're unwilling to share in the burden?

I need to rant a bit. I noticed that some guys on a few dating apps/websites introduced themselves as "NUS student", "SMU undergrad", etc. Why is it necessary to state the name of school? Is it to upwardly market yourself to guys? Just saying "undergrad" will suffice. I am also from NUS but I don't even mention it when I meet new people. Being from NUS doesn't really define my personality. Ultimately, you are just a human being at the end of day. Period.

안녕하세요.

11694971_472291112931195_502907904181445

Many of us fake our happiness because of people clinging to us to show off, to belittle, to fan their own ego and pride making us miserable.

We MUST attempt to ignore them. LITERALLY.

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

And here we are so lucky we don't need to get worried of getting killed or bashed for being us despite not accepted by families and friends.

In Cameroon.

11701126_758250087619040_582132270955882

― J'son M. Lee 

Think back my previous relationship...

As what i know about myself is im caring about him and i dont request my brought things for me as both adult working. Im not handsome and im look like indian so my dress style simple. I dont like wear branded bu no money in wallet

11694764_876117139134459_111570969483200

― J'son M. Lee 

I'm not sure if any of you experienced this:

You were minding your own business one day (i.e. Grindr-ing) 

and suddenly

your mind thought of something amusing

like REALLY amusing (IMO) 

"I must be the funniest person on Earth!"

Texted a friend to share the joke

Friend replies (?): not funny seh 

And your eyes searched the keypad 

For the 'unfriend button'

Where do they sell blowup dolls? 

I'm sure they won't deflate my ego

Reading my journal and feeling so horny from my past trysts and my first few loves.

Where are you in my life now that I'm here already?

I don't know anymore.

Reading my journal and feeling so horny from my past trysts and my first few loves.

Where are you in my life now that I'm here already?

I burned my 20 years ago.  Get depressed everytime I read it....

Guest 72%dark

Guys, two things you can do to improve the effectiveness of your gym workout:

1) Don't jerk and groan in that obscene way while doing reps. You're supposed to be able to breathe evenly and execute controlled movements during resistance training. (Save the orgasmic moves and sounds for the sack please.)

2) Don't spend half your time in the gym preening in front of the mirror. That just grows your ego, not your muscles.

Kthxbye :P

11782341_761632300614152_857731218434703

― J'son M. Lee 

11825925_888707681164612_489848637444160

― J'son M. Lee