Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, two things you can do to improve the effectiveness of your gym workout:

1) Don't jerk and groan in that obscene way while doing reps. You're supposed to be able to breathe evenly and execute controlled movements during resistance training. (Save the orgasmic moves and sounds for the sack please.)

2) Don't spend half your time in the gym preening in front of the mirror. That just grows your ego, not your muscles.

Kthxbye :P

Lovely advice

3 years ago:

A friend told me he didn't feel good. I suggested he get some rest. I know not everyone has the luxury of dropping everything and take a moment to breathe just like what Leonardo Da Vinci said ''Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer.'' It is very essential. He has the luxury. He took a nap and felt good. I told him sarcastically 'Don't forget to tattoo that quotation and my name on your head.' He tried to be funny and asked which head. I said, 'Not your dick as you used it too much to make decisions before.' He said I was being harsh. I then continued to say the truth is painful and I am always reminded of that as I make mistakes myself. He agreed saying 'Pain is the teacher nobody likes but we learn.' I ended the conversation by saying 'I know I am pain in your ass but you learned to accept it.'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Bus driver 157 from Toa Payoh Int 11pm today: what a young handsome man you are! I was starstruck and locked eyes with you then smiled. When I got to my destination, I purposely exited to the near the driver to make eye contact and say thanks. You responded by saying the same.

In the remotest chance you read BW, please message me?

10583984_10153379062793159_7267039192480

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

tumblr_nt0ro9mZk61rkt4t2o1_1280.jpg

When I shot this and was looking at the photo.. I wonder if this was a photo of the future of gay acceptance in Singapore finally with the rainbow Merlion hahahahah.....

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

11825628_575964645875971_323027264808041

― J'son M. Lee 

We are a blessed society. Despite stupid laws on LGBT in Singapore, we can cruise openly. Many people in some countries would be given hell.

Wine. Nachos. Grindr.

11899956_769622293148486_488795749984985

― J'son M. Lee 

11896178_1090899197611873_47232314497344

― J'son M. Lee 

tumblr_n2ay1ti3zY1rlwqk7o3_r1_1280.jpg

hahahah...

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Now  Women  Can  Pee  Like  Men

It's already selling in Planet Traveler in Singapore.

Feeling good after cumming...

Me too.... twice last morning heheh

Ever eat your own cum? You have hot body btw Upshot

You got to be kdding me hehe I am skill and bones heheh...

Eat my own cum? Yea as I bone my ass with a large toys and in the midst of cumming hard.. :)

@mrealfacts

Semen contains zinc and calcium, both of which are proven to prevent tooth decay.

11903907_935759079807395_901492898172787

― J'son M. Lee 

11949476_10153545802872731_8593206873190

― J'son M. Lee 

― J'son M. Lee 

10628552_1046392182066152_46582216001151

― J'son M. Lee 

People with intentions of going out with just their exclusive groups of friends shouldn't invite the general public for dinner.

It's like saying, all are welcome to the buffet but I'll only catered for those closest to me.

I don't know anymore.