Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear You-Know-Yourself,

I missed the camping trip we had in Perth, and how we huddled together under the stars.

We talked about how small we were in the universe but so big in each other's lives and it was just the two of us against the world after so long. We shared dreams and hopes, and we we were just happy to be, at that point, in each other's arms.

I know I was wrong, and I admit it. I ask of you to come back to me. Please?

Yours,

Q

I don't know anymore.

12003198_1049715688400468_55380855083145

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

12011218_785432611567454_500675072203228

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

12002205_916268215120776_163902129458342

― J'son M. Lee 

How is your self esteem? Watch this https://www.facebook.com/HLN/videos/989495071096560/

― J'son M. Lee 

12006373_1025123514241665_44758607217716

― J'son M. Lee 

12033208_1025924964161520_80593863760431

12049545_1025925037494846_85710545118763

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

These days if I'm going to be realistic, finding for "the one" would only be foolish and silly..yet I can't help but be the romantic...

Haha dun give up so quickly, it just takes time, opportunity and place to meet the one truly. However dun be fooled or deluded on the way, as there will be regrets that u will nvr forgive urself for....

12027667_790715227705859_826741322135848

― J'son M. Lee 

Tell me what's my lesson.

Tell me why the dreams in which I am dying are always the best I have ever had. 

Tell me why I find it hard to tell and hard to take. 

Tell me why people are running in circles.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

10426298_10153191342826518_1385321223417

― J'son M. Lee 

“我们常说,你要相信这世界一定有那个对的人,你要耐心等。"

这句话的真正的含义是,你必须先把自己变成对的人,不要傻傻的站在原地等待,把自己变得更好,走出去更好的人相遇。

爱情,不是等出来的。
《爱:即使世界不断然你失望,也要继续相信爱 (2015), Peter Su》

12075088_1026771144076902_51540861547917

― J'son M. Lee 

The time will come 

when, with elation 

you will greet yourself arriving 

at your own door, in your own mirror 

and each will smile at the other's welcome, 

and say, sit here. Eat. 

You will love again the stranger who was your self.

Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart 

to itself, to the stranger who has loved you 

all your life, whom you ignored 

for another, who knows you by heart. 

Take down the love letters from the bookshelf, 

the photographs, the desperate notes, 

peel your own image from the mirror. 

Sit. Feast on your life." 

— Derek Walcott

― J'son M. Lee 

12063549_1028580497229300_21939542111137

― J'son M. Lee 

12042832_1028582593895757_25131321428943

― J'son M. Lee 

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "I know you are not" then whisper "But, everything will be alright"

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

12115964_1005954686094273_58181313778447

― J'son M. Lee 

10930190_543449735808018_245538854514431

― J'son M. Lee 

12118983_794744170636298_740959325080106

― J'son M. Lee 

12140757_796483977128984_865716376198798

12088233_796476303796418_287771631746631

― J'son M. Lee 

10526137_10152420166872819_7072237416776

― J'son M. Lee 

Am i falling in 'love'...

Aint love gotta be sweet... but how come i feel trouble instead.

Told ya i have commitment that i cant forsake (easily). Said you understand but yet you seem like getting jealous on it.

You are a party boi... and i am a sample guy... I should be the one's getting worries instead, baby.

Maybe, just maybe... i am a stupid fool.

It been 4 months plus... i am wrong!!

You are not jealous but a great pretender. It may, to yourself or to me.

Stupidity i am still hanging on to it.

Get wise myself...am old enough