Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giphy.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

12079040_1056587784428571_58481258969798

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

...i've been build-build it up to ease other people....relative, friend, colleagues, old...young, stranger........ A lot.....s......

..how many of them appreciate.......how many people see the mark deep to their heart.....

...when will there be that kind of bridge build-up, customized purely for me......

...oh, there is..., but i was once feel i un-deserve......., so i let myself path-away...

...leave him far and far, small and small......until he gone from the reach of my vision........

...i'm just a idiot...

11887832_1655448874669852_29335620912230

― J'son M. Lee 

Departed our ways,
Journey towards unknown continent,
We may not be able to meet again,
Our heart once touched each other,
Hoping we may cross our path again,
The journey maybe difficult,
But It's necessary for maturity,
We can't always stay like this, 
The need of one another,
Apparently the time,
Does not wait for us,
Going through the difficulties,
Memories of happiness and sadness,
That we once had,
Will always stay on our heart,
Till we will meet again,
The story that I had gone through,
Will tell you when we meet again,
For now,
Let's enjoy our detours.

Them apparitions encircled me;

each caressed my body with such pleasure.

Never had I felt such glee.

They held my hands and pulled me up,

towards that ray of dazzling light.

But He dragged me down and made them flee;

my newfound angels were out of sight.

The light atop had vanished,

as did my spirit.

His name was Reality.

Nightmare: 051115

For these flaws I lament.

HIV is not talked about much these days. It should be talked about like it used to be. It seems like nowadays it's so common that we don't talk about it anymore because it's become almost normal. But we need to talk about HIV AIDS more because it is still very real and deadly.

11150327_881600051878196_798049583863762

― J'son M. Lee 

Remembering those perished today in 2004 tsunami. Why? The water was going different directions. My volunteers under my care and I were very close. Still vivid memory.

― J'son M. Lee 

Where is the place that can get to know more Top gay man in Singapore??

Any idea??

...i think i should act more pro-activ instead of wait here and "die-ing..."

Is there a place that can get to know more Top gay man in Singapore??

Any idea??

Is there a place that can get to know more Top gay man in Singapore??

Any idea??

11138522_829223950521653_142550267482440

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest 72%dark

Not always. Sometimes a relationship is doomed from the start; it's just that the people in it are too blinded by infatuation or by neediness to see it until the honeymoon is over…

(Then they go ahead and make the breakup acrimonious by attempting to assign blame.)

11150327_881600051878196_798049583863762