Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12484667_10153727640755516_7644575785807

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

1425716_1083871348366881_905923406112409

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

1915781_10153212299846512_74883859603144

― J'son M. Lee 

How do I know my personal anger management gets better by the day? I give less e-fucks and I respond less to hate messages. I ignore or block such person. It calms my heart more.

Just got a message from a 24 years old guy who calls everyone a bitch in his profile telling me I need a mirror. I didn't respond but I just blocked him.

I would have responded like I used to ''If you think you are smelling roses till your deathbed, think again. Something happens, whatever you have would be gone in a flash.''
I choose to smile at my own beauty regularly because I know I am beautiful

“I am so beautiful, sometimes people weep when they see me. And it has nothing to do with what I look like really, it is just that I gave myself the power to say that I am beautiful, and if I could do that, maybe there is hope for them too. And the great divide between the beautiful and the ugly will cease to be. Because we are all what we choose.”

― Margaret Cho

Or I am not beautiful like you but I am beautiful like me.

― J'son M. Lee 

There's someone that I like, and yet, I'm also scared. Scared to think that what we have now is nothing more than a mere platonic friendship. Scared to think that he's not into me. Scared to know how this will end for us both.

I'm always saying, no expectations, no hopes. But deep down, I really hope we'll make it and he's the right one. 

Darn I hate those feelings of falling for someone.. 

So just be  free , just be yourself. Nobody can be  the way you are.

Not ready for another relationship. Just live life and be happy.

12549073_1118818881490148_33077629348990

― J'son M. Lee 

I don't know what the fuck just happened. Got a HDMI to VGA adapter yesterday to realise it was a wrong type. Didn't know they have mini and micro HDMI. Brought back to the shop to change. They don't have it and insisted I get another stuff as a replacement. I said I just wanted what I need. She then went to another outlet and came back with the correct cable. "$99." I screamed "WHAT?" Next moment "You pay $5." I paid $5 and walked away. WTF! - Sim Lim Square

― J'son M. Lee 

I was just thinking. People are so glued to their phones or tabs or Ipads. They don't talk to each other much except texting or Facebook. Some almost get a heart attack when someone speaks to them on the phones. With Netflix now available in Singapore - while it is nice and interesting - would that make people to interact much lesser with everyone else? All become so lazy even to meet their mates for a cup of coffee?

Or ''Could you fuck faster? I need to watch a movie."

― J'son M. Lee 

32 minutes ago, TamPenis said:

Why can't it be fuck and watch movie at the same time?

That set me thinking too... when it comes to fucking,  no one would want it faster, no?

Nah. I either fuck him or he can go and go watch the movie himself. FOCUS and respect!

― J'son M. Lee 

12507662_1004186789641063_77803930897627

― J'son M. Lee 

12510365_839188499525198_654466057684610

― J'son M. Lee 

12592778_839875959456452_182585333103583

― J'son M. Lee 

946156_899495706838607_2706333679970008718_n.jpg

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

12565495_840719746038740_631732007083735

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest 72%dark

Wah, are Singaporeans that unhappy? At work I see glum faces all around; at lunch time, office workers stalk around the crowded food outlets with murder in their eyes; people hardly ever return your smile… 

I wonder if people realize that this negativity is a vicious circle.

12644742_845643225546392_126582882445919

― J'son M. Lee 

12670319_1055048484545518_15769493367564

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

12615516_1024649660947278_33808586448413

― J'son M. Lee 

When you start going down on him and realised he hasn’t showered.

giphy.gif

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee