Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

14368673_710352092446084_746494653753343

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14316760_1154281781281371_49274028204649

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

So I've been trying to make conversations in Jack'd lately - but I've been receiving lots of silent rejections (26 over span of a week , to be exact!). But I wished that people actually sent me rejection texts instead. Hence, I decided to (procrastinate my time and) craft a rejection template for their convenience:

"Dear F,

Thank you for your interest to chat with me. Unfortunately, I do not think we would be suitable chat buddies/friends.

<Insert reason(s), if any - would love to get some feedback: is it my outlook? my race? my profile information? let me know!>. 

I wish you all the best in your time on Jack'd and life :)

Sincerely,

<Your Profile Name>"

It's a bit more effort than a block though :| 

14344759_1477197415680313_79197550978283

― J'son M. Lee 

10502225_273759476163177_302606425239088

― J'son M. Lee 

14355119_1269919539762060_86764033827522

― J'son M. Lee 

14292323_1782632898618115_76646972120558

― J'son M. Lee 

― J'son M. Lee 

14370044_712457715574011_845413695712539

― J'son M. Lee 

14333780_1813445142226447_27741033176868

― J'son M. Lee 

14292503_1340583206013382_81900988074259

― J'son M. Lee 

14457317_953922184716522_286396644638672

14369993_548863001905288_691735117516252

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

14457310_1665156520465888_19776072596170

― J'son M. Lee 

14522938_1146226458779506_47165437769488

― J'son M. Lee 

On ‎29‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:08 PM, EasleyLim said:

Planning Kyoto trip with le bf~. BF doesn't eat carbs cause whatever, fattening or something.

Me: if we're hitting fushimi, we're gonna go at like, 6am

Me: MORNING HIKE TO THE TOP
Me: for awesome pics then slowly visit the main temple grounds

Bf: If I fall dead halfway my corpse is your responsibility

Me: Good thing it's a temple so you'll go heaven or something
Me: Maybe you can become servant for the rice god
Me: wouldn't that be delightfully ironic

so good! I want a hug  too even as an "uncle" (I m ok with the hugs from sauna, but not those who snore beside me, it is just too deafening!)

I wanna go Kyoto or Japan!

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 1:27 PM, heliumduck said:

I have an assignment I just assigned myself. Making someone smile. Making someone laugh. Making someone remember the memories he had. My friend is in town till 15th Oct. Will spend some time over a few meets. ''Can meet? I just want to take away the sadness.'' He asked. ''How about we start with a nice mee goreng tomorrow?" I said. His Mom cremated yesterday. He didn't manage to say goodbye. Missed her by a day. He had planned to come back for what the Doctor said could be her last birthday on 10th Oct.

We don't know how much time we have left. Let's be nice to ourselves and others.

― J'son M. Lee 

14479574_10154036624806985_2679162722250

― J'son M. Lee 

14573009_1568264736611787_52247832698328

― J'son M. Lee 

14670688_168130003641651_870982157306459

― J'son M. Lee 

14606377_682475478560_628866241489815616

― J'son M. Lee 

13718610_850107275125110_555432574827928

― J'son M. Lee 

Yesterday evening he said he missed me. I didn't say it back. He asked if I missed him. I smiled. He repeated. I said I miss all nice people. He asked again and again. Honestly I didn't and don't miss him. I lied just to shut him up "I miss you." Then less than an hour later he said "I love you." That was a no-no for me. 2 hours later I told him "Get dressed and get the fuck off my house. I never want to see you again." His behaviour got on my nerves. For awhile now. I finally spoke up. I am a very kind person with lots of patience giving people many chances to take me for granted. That's one of my weaknesses. It is not easy but I found some strength to finally respect myself.

14720364_570199539840283_834974754255476

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

14705871_171615803293071_103212506389282

― J'son M. Lee 

14642507_10154661714633707_6263891425250

― J'son M. Lee 

14666093_172682846519700_642917772553298

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest 72%dark

Dear X,

When someone falls for you, makes an effort to woo you, tells you honestly and straightforwardly that he likes you a lot and finds you hot etc etc, but your actions clearly indicate that your interest is ambivalent, that you probably consider him just a backup whom you only contact when your preferred playmates don't have time for you. After a while, when he pulls away to avoid getting hurt, then you wonder why your honeyed words aren't working anymore and you get cross when you no longer have his attention? Oh please, don't act so surprised. When someone offers himself to you but you don't take the offer, don't expect him to be waiting around like a puppy for you if you change your mind later.

kthxbye

Spent 36 minutes telling a friend the importance of not wasting a trip having not so great travel mates - can't do this, can't do that. It is tiring to fake a smile or pretend to be happy during a travel. Best to withdraw from a travel plan than wasting resources and being unhappy. One thing I suggested, too is to avoid having a couple in a travel because very often it is all about them. The singles are secondary or almost non-existent sometimes. I encouraged him to build the courage to be a lone traveller starting with nearby cities/countries.

“If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.” 
– James Michener

― J'son M. Lee 

Today, I passed by the stairway of the mall where we were years ago; you came to mind. 

You loved me, doted on me, and gave in to me. I failed to cherish any of that. I found our relationship monotonous. I felt us flatlining. I met someone new, reveled in the novelty, and neglected you. I ultimately gave up on you, on us, for another. I broke your heart, made you cry, and left you alone to hurt.

I am sorry. Again. You were the one I never deserved.

Edited by The.Intrv.

For these flaws I lament.

14706980_1294567990630548_90264374168539

― J'son M. Lee 

14633103_1295881023832578_88636000224243

― J'son M. Lee 

14650452_1072595926180568_49960612582775

― J'son M. Lee 

14705608_1376215455745230_12151241838376

― J'son M. Lee 

14717315_729468480534445_329104842198924

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Persona

"Will never forget the good old times" is like a preformulated sentence for us all, when in reality, we don't remember any of those important details..

Edited by Oraclemoon

14724384_555749557955646_653943760727838

― J'son M. Lee