Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MINIMALISM AND MONEY | What I Stopped Buying https://youtu.be/Q8tnFr1WzbQ

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

16711778_643417649116489_606145412652218

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

''Are you eating well?'' The DJ asked her. ''No. I have so many deadlines to meet.'' She said. Does anyone else smell danger here? Danger in losing the opportunity to live. Danger in draining happiness. Danger in getting ill and possibly ending up in depression if not careful or even death? Danger of being dead while still living? Danger of pleasing other people while burning oneself? And many other dangers.
Just on the radio a short while ago. Not uncommon. If you are such a person, do remember your loved ones love you and would be sad to be visiting you in the hospital or....
Make time to live. Make time to spend time with loved ones. You can easily be replaced with someone else or a robot but if you are gone because you have no time to live, it is suicidal. Painful truth.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

16388024_1428777837134265_41137604127293

― J'son M. Lee 

17103719_1442161839204495_36543427061608

― J'son M. Lee 

17155219_954597351341645_903152453262021

― J'son M. Lee 

15178207_1772371216419345_86772448227514

― J'son M. Lee 

17098461_602448366620203_398433103791375

― J'son M. Lee 

17190468_669398686577386_686076575495549

― J'son M. Lee 

17201295_1241336849314555_10665271190692

― J'son M. Lee 

17342835_857429324396253_689329982888532

― J'son M. Lee 

Maybe we could use this sometime when someone is a real ass and refuses to shut up :P

17457274_1551869521518413_53195623530599

― J'son M. Lee 

17523078_269961950125122_138607868998807

― J'son M. Lee 

17553601_270559343398716_978685475452524

― J'son M. Lee 

17553812_818408654973760_808100896106511

― J'son M. Lee 

It doesn't take a genius to figure that every r/s or friendship needs maintenance in one way or another. In school/army, you have to see each other's faces even if you don't want to.

Only when the very thing that forces you to see each other is finally gone, is when you'll know if someone wants to keep you in their life.

On hindsight, I'm actually glad that I chose my friends wisely in sec sch/JC/NS to be my 心腹 today. It's like one of those things you see coming years before and you try to pre-empt it before the problem takes shape. 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:13 PM, Heckmann92 said:

It's always the small things that matter. Simple acts like treating your friend to koi, helping him w his essay or even holding the door for him can actually be really gratifying. 

many years back, during camping during uni life, a senior checked in 1 day later. I told the senior nice to see you. The senior remembered it and even penned in down in our annual magazine. I was surprised that my very brief welcoming remark (I was genuine ya..) meant so much to this senior.

so dun underestimate the little thing that can be actually gratifying

17202770_251734031954551_419339420861824

17200949_741770385996220_195789600639085

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

PRAISE BE THE THE LLOYD AND HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF JAYZUS!!!

You go through life casually, you will end up a casualty!

There is no change in behavior without a change in routine.

The difference between an old man and an elderly gentlemen is: money.

Gays are not sluts/whores/crude sex maniacs. Conduct yourself with some decency and class can?! (Thoughts about Grindr). No money no career no proper minimum grooming sense still wanna meet ppl LMAO.

EL OH EL

Edited by Creevie

A friend had a ''travel panic attack'' earlier. I was still naked in bed at 12.08 noon when I suggested his cause of actions to ease his worrying mind. He had made 2 long distance calls to Thailand and US from his mobile phone trying to get help but none received. He had called his bank, too. All good now - I think so. I strongly suggest anyone making any overseas bookings be it flight or accommodation or sightseeing etc to make sure the company they deal with has a local support. Sometimes in our search for a good deal we omit the local support hoping/thinking all fine until something goes wrong and we get lost. Worst like what happened to some people being at the airport but their names not on the flight, travelled to a country but hotel didn't have their booking and many other unfortunate cases. One of the things people take for granted is travel insurance.

― J'son M. Lee 

17626428_816883971797925_399858406544427

― J'son M. Lee 

17761046_1474592855961393_30264722220077

― J'son M. Lee 

List of random thoughts:

1) The only gaping hole I have are the pores on my face. 

2) Special shout out to the uncle at Tampines Swimming Pool (3/4/2017, approx 630pm)  with the 'backdoor opening' slit on his trunks. I would never have mustered that much courage to potentially traumatise other pool users. But who knows, maybe no one took notice... I'm a pervert afterall.

3) I love Stromae's word play of "quand c'est" and "cancer". If vous comprenez le français, you might be interested in listening to it. Also, this highlights (one of) my problem with learning french... some things are phonetically the same!!! 

17799065_1299348570148441_38846939282928

― J'son M. Lee 

Some people I know or used to know have lost their cheerfulness the moment they got into a relationship - gays/lesbians/straight/confused/others. Some perceived as though their partners have taken over their lives. Some staying in the one sided relationships because they are afraid to be alone although they are not happy - knowing it too well they are so lonely despite sleeping in the same bed. Sad.

― J'son M. Lee