Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20881986_1438471419569488_34176955188161

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

20915508_1261894800585924_68992941765987

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

20934758_1623307904423220_85811534813034

― J'son M. Lee 

20993865_1101362916661004_92180918489292

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

21272653_484902178560479_415987287098548

― J'son M. Lee 

21248465_1611555458907983_64254449361700

― J'son M. Lee 

21151240_834576010036035_867547725018948

― J'son M. Lee 

21192744_462720630781331_662569425412779

― J'son M. Lee 

He may not love me, but that doesn't stop me from loving you.

Loving someone means,

You want him to be happy.

You want him to be healthy.

You want him to be well.

Loving someone doesn't mean, by the mere possession of the physical body, but having him in your mind, most of the time.

14199375_1258757557544925_31408474335045

― J'son M. Lee 

21371404_1110963445700951_16529294476040

― J'son M. Lee 

14590299_1094926950556724_59077126420479

― J'son M. Lee 

On 29/11/2012 at 4:06 AM, kunshinji said:

(Quoted from The Love of Siam, as a reminder "to all the loves that bring us to life")

Tong:

You are alone. Aren't you lonely?

Mew:

(Pause and sighs) Frighteningly lonely.

Tong:

What do you mean "frighteningly lonely"?

Mew:

It's like when we were younger, we were so lonely because we didn't have a lot of friends. And now that we are grown up, loneliness seems, just so much worse.

Tong:

Why is it so bad for you?

Mew:

I don't know how to explain it... It started during the summer when I was in 8th Grade. Papa took grandma somewhere for several days, and the day she came back (she died soon after.) It's not easy at all, because the longer my grandma is gone, the more I miss her.

So I have one question; if we can love someone so much, how will we be able to handle it (that) one day when we are separated?

And if being separated is a part of life, and you know about separation well; is it possible, Tong, that we can love someone and never be afraid of losing them?

At the same time, I was also wondering. Is it possible that, we can live our entire lives without loving anyone at all?

That's my loneliness.

I have lived with it now for 5 years, I know just how bad loneliness feels. I fear it will continue to get worse.

Tong:

Mew.

tumblr_mcyh6cMHft1rvuaq3o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mda8rbrHTc1rbax7lo1_500.png

*dies a little inside*

Good reminder of lost love.

- It's always darkest before the dawn.

21462659_1114778415319454_48602927372187

― J'son M. Lee 

21617498_846369465536311_817254552388379

― J'son M. Lee 

21686246_1469582249791738_67515913450917

― J'son M. Lee 

21751596_10155792085273628_8084234445350

― J'son M. Lee 

21764969_1992730994344261_63719095023678

― J'son M. Lee 

Do not mistake soft as weak. My gentle pose is a reflection of my inner strength under control. I am financially stable and mentally resilience enough to know who I am, what I am, where I stand and what I want. I am also very capable of deciding who, when, where and how.

I am not your bitch...

I am my bitch...

I am the Bitch.... :)

21687685_784158971766741_534788668345080

― J'son M. Lee 

Still recovering from the emotional ending of Nier Automata. Shout out to ya'll who sacrificed your save data. You da real MVP ;_;

EDIT: I don't know if this will reach anyone but if you're in a bad place (emotionally, mentally, physically, whatever) and you think you need help, don't be afraid to get it. In spite of all the fear and doubts that dwells within all of us, we can still choose the kind of life we want to live. And if that means getting help from others then goddammit, go get it. Nobody gets by life alone.

Edited by EasleyLim

21766548_510235435976926_911471330410282

― J'son M. Lee 

22046416_921284931352798_289514531344323

― J'son M. Lee 

I'm covering my ears like a kid
When your words mean nothing, I go la la la
I'm turning up the volume when you speak
Cause if my heart can't stop it, I'll find a way to block it

I don't know anymore.

22137004_1659455644141779_85680609885676

― J'son M. Lee 

22196055_1125331464264149_72952843980371

― J'son M. Lee