Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

12523081_602461359901825_402546697941664

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14556755_1286601111427236_90274691809992

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

22281846_1127011900762772_38845874855424

― J'son M. Lee 

7b09c90334b8f0a303dd08b71aa5b9a9.png

― J'son M. Lee 

22405846_1668568029897207_69253110967179

― J'son M. Lee 

On 10/10/2017 at 8:14 PM, thorzguy said:

It hurts the most, when you know the truth.

It hurts less, when you are learning to let go.

It hurts the least, when you finally let go of it.

so true. Finally let go is a difficult process, but once achieved it, its time to move on.

22520090_1672524886168188_73822263109702

― J'son M. Lee 

22491496_1498365786913384_78398191885830

― J'son M. Lee 

22730471_1135569123240383_87734373791265

― J'son M. Lee 

Dedicated to all Mr I Am Always Right....

22555157_860813324078970_121970902916277

― J'son M. Lee 

22555135_1136187389845223_75485780683786

― J'son M. Lee 

22729210_1503254739757822_66037196558803

― J'son M. Lee 

14732230_1893849270843811_14118368049646

― J'son M. Lee 

CQgepHyW8AALpUm.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

23172505_1513274402089189_45056975364098

― J'son M. Lee 

23167625_1689890441098299_63382363275724

― J'son M. Lee 

23435196_1149270845203544_21578748676226

― J'son M. Lee 

18700234_1436740323059533_81941033151332

― J'son M. Lee 

23518838_1527097650706864_36935289135786

― J'son M. Lee 

…………………………......……….……._¸„„„„_
…………………….…….…..…...,„--~*'¯…….'  \
………….……………..…….… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì' Ì
…….………….…….…….¸„-^"¯: : : : : : :¸-¯"¯ /  '
……………………...„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : : : ; '\„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„---~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : :-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;,,„„"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

23658429_1529012600515369_84438468809057

― J'son M. Lee 

22489939_2291059531033304_76927332856290

― J'son M. Lee 

6fed4955eb80f0190b73be6d1b216d4e--best-l

― J'son M. Lee 

23795341_1535453283204634_58821363096179

― J'son M. Lee 

23755759_1927231573972475_14390269959586

― J'son M. Lee 

4d09efe07dd824a6fb10a6a18d453c60--misera

― J'son M. Lee 

On 11/2/2017 at 4:04 PM, Nightingale said:

Wearing someone else's underwear seems gross even after laundering it. 

But using fork and spoon in restaurants that have been placed into hundreds of different strangers' mouths doesn't bother most people.

Just like how some ladies dont mind getting married n sleep with someone 's husband but don't like his children.

sharing my cruising story this morning.

i boarded the bus to Toa Payoh interchange, and there he was, handsome Indian security guard with tattoos and such a beautiful face. I felt his eyes on me the moment I boarded, and I couldn't help looking at him (because I am very into Indian men).

I looked around and noticed a lady with a child opposite him, and assumed he was married. But I couldn't stop looking at him, and he kept looking at me. We were eye fucking.

When we reached Toa Payoh bus interchange, I noticed he was following me around as I headed to my bus berth. While waiting for the bus, I saw standing at the opposite end toward the toilets, nodding his head and tilting it to the toilet's direction. I felt beckoned. I felt summoned. I am going to suck a cock.

We went upstairs, into the toilet and I served him. Sucked his cock so well, he was in heaven. The subtle body hair, his nice pubic bush, his adorable dick and the tattoos I saw... holding onto this legs and butt, which were so firm and hard like his cock... I held tightly onto those buttress roots as I drank every last drip of his cum.

When I pulled my mouth away, I saw a little residue of cum on his cock head and slurped that up. Not letting anything go to waste.

We parted ways after and I went to work. Even now at my desk, I could smell his pubes on my hands

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

33cdd195eb53e0f0a576460bfef24f53.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

24852207_791997054325296_682172478739684

― J'son M. Lee 

24774956_1163795663751062_22030524909333

― J'son M. Lee