Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought I'd be so excited to see you tonight. The first time I saw you in 2010, I immediately got attracted because you were smart and have a nice sense of humor. But then you went to the US immediately to study. Two years later, you're passing thru Singapore from Seoul to Phuket, I thought I'd try one more time to let you know how I feel. I have so many things to tell you.

I'm now actually rewinding what happened at our casual dinner with romantic overtones overlooking the Singapore skyline. I just want to kiss you and get over it. But words got in the way.

Dammit.

My friend always warned me about falling in love with straight men. I never fxxking learn.

Did some work at night and took new pics. Yes, I am a vain pot and I am loving it (borrowing McDonalds words) :whistle:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

was startled after reading my horoscope and his horoscope. I never believed in this kind of thing, but how come what it says is so true and so close to what I'm going through?!!

I'm startled.

Only if you believe in that. Just don't let it run your life, your future is written by your own actions (or inaction) and choices.

Instagram @the_meowprince

Nope. A camera. Spotlight. Backdrop :-)

483370_264121470365240_1794302155_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Om nom nom.

LOL! I thought the sound of your sneezing hehehe

― J'son M. Lee 

u v narcissistic leh lolol

I know! hehehehe

Take it as inspiring u leh. hehehe

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Glyph

Me too. I'm just worried about how it might turn out should I muster up all my courage to do something.

Yeap.. the fear of what's to come after. +|

why is everyone else's date so happy, so smooth, each party is so enthusiastic towards each other, while the ones who come into my life are always so... distant? :(

just making room for the right one ;)

Edited by schmuckisms

Sometimes you just need to drop everything and relax. Feels good after sleeping for 11 hours.

― J'son M. Lee 

Been trying very hard working out in gym, taking care of my wellness and health but why no one wanna be friend with me. Nobody bother my profile in JackD, fridae, and grindr. Am I really that unattractive? I wanna plastic surgery but couldn't afford.

Been trying very hard working out in gym, taking care of my wellness and health but why no one wanna be friend with me. Nobody bother my profile in JackD, fridae, and grindr. Am I really that unattractive? I wanna plastic surgery but couldn't afford.

Maybe people are too shy to approach you? Some people just view profiles and dare not leave any comments.

Instagram: vodkabaker

Maybe people are too shy to approach you? Some people just view profiles and dare not leave any comments.

or too horny they want sex than friendship and when they get what they want, one is a history. Friendship is a process.

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Glyph

I wanna thank you, random grooming saloon, for not sanitizing your store. Both my beloved dogs are now suffering from ticks invasion.

Oh, and fxxk you too.

There are already too many assholes and bitches here. I shall not add to the statistic as such, I would not get into bitchy or stupid or idiotic discussion in any thread. It doesn't mean I am wrong.

― J'son M. Lee