Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did something that i always wanted to do, I asked people, strangers who missed the last train "who is heading to places near mine"..

and i shared cab with one, reduced my fare by half!! yea!!

he's a cutie somemore!

Edited by luke84

did something that i always wanted to do, I asked people, strangers who missed the last train "who is heading to places near mine"..

and i shared cab with one, reduced my fare by half!! yea!!

he's a cutie somemore!

Haha I also did a similar thing but not sharing a taxi with strangers.. I didn't know why, but maybe it was out of kindness. I shared my brolly with strangers who didn't bring theirs. But all were the poor ladies.. I want guys leh! :s

안녕하세요.

Why do you have to be so nice to me?

Ooooppsss! Now u make me feel bad being so nice to u. I will just be nice. Would that be ok?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Sorry to hear that. Hope this is temporary or just a phase. Hugs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

But if I turned away from what I've started..then will I always wish that I had tried? By breaking free will I be broken hearted, what will I see when all the tears have dried?

Edited by kaze

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

Sudden feeling, I'm being too much. Taking my friends for granted too much. Guess I should have be nicer but yea when it's gone it's hard to get back. Hmmm

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Dare to do anything I want to!

Great. Let's hope you will stop hurting yourself for stupid reasons. You wanna get hurt, just go outside and fall in love with a straight guy.

That would hurt WAY more than any silly papercut you can do.

ouchies.

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

Great. Let's hope you will stop hurting yourself for stupid reasons. You wanna get hurt, just go outside and fall in love with a straight guy.

That would hurt WAY more than any silly papercut you can do.

Hahaha too bad tt one I don't know coz all along I only have feelings for girls. One day if u fell in love wit a straight u can tell me ah

Every time I see those r/s problems threads in the main forums I'm like,

tumblr_m6wkgx8AdQ1qihztbo1_250.gif

It's like seeing teens posts their angsty problems all over again!

OMG MY BF OF 2 DAYS DOESN'T REPLY MY 16354634443251324 SMS'ES! DOES HE STILL LOVE ME? SAD EMO FACE. IS IT CAUSE I'M OLD, UGLY, FAT, IMMATURE, SKINNY ETC.

What, they fall in lusl love and you become stupid all of the sudden ah? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Sometimes when we are lost we need a map. Finding my map.

― J'son M. Lee 

True. Window shopping

― J'son M. Lee