Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be ghost town tomorrow. Just like last year.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Both said 'BYE!' When I said 'No fxxk b4 meeting.'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

After months of wanting to go run at MacRitchie (MR), I finally had the spare time yesterday. I wasn't able to get information from the people who frequent MR not because they didn't want to share specific information but as I soon found out, it I think its too huge to describe which places to go.

I started off 6:00pm at Island Club Road just off Upper Thomson where I saw the monkeys. They freaked me out. They were so bold and brave some even approaching me. I continued west to the Ranger Station passing thru different terrain. Although the area was heavily forested, I met people along the way doing their run, some with families obviously lost and finding their way out. It was fast becoming dark and I have to find my way out. I got lost thrice following my instinct only to go back and try a different route.

I was a little panicky because I was in the middle of the forest with no mobile signal and becoming darker by the minute. I continued south to the Singapore Island Country Club where I passed their well-manicured golf greens. I was relieved when I saw other people on my route so while it was becoming darker, I could still see the way I'm walking. I took the boardwalk trail beside the reservoir and it was a wise decision. If I took the forest trail, it would've been really dark and drain the battery from my phone. I can't imagine crawling and feeling my way out of the forest. From the distance, I could see the lights of the Nature Reserve Visitor Centre.

I stopped running at the boardwalk because it was dark and the area didn't have light posts. At times, I had follow the person running way infront of me. It took me an hour just to reach the visitor center. I still wanted to continue my way north past St Theresa's Home but both the boardwalk and nature trail was pitch black. After 3.5 hours of run/walk, I decided to rest and made a mental note to finish it at another time.

I think it's a very nice place to run and if you're into adventure pitch black night trekking, this one is for you. There are a lot of nooks where to have fun with your guy if you're in the area and you need it immediately.

It was a great experience and will definitely do it again. But this time, I'll finish the whole 5+ hour whole trail in one go.

Edited by radialhead

tumblr_m20qcdkIQK1qdmip9o1_500.jpg

"Mom, dad... I'm Chinese..."

Coming out to your parents one day confessing your sexual orientation.

Son: 'Mom. Dad. I have something to tell you.'

MD: 'What is it son?'

Son: 'I am sorry this news will break your hearts. I have never meant to hurt you. I have tried many different remedies but I just failed to change. I am so sorry.'

MD: 'Son, whatever it is you are still our son. We love you.'

Son: 'I am Chinese.'

MD: 'WHAT?!@!#^#*@$*'

Dad: 'I told you many times not to hang out with those guys! I will send you to be cleansed! You ungrateful son!'

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

Mr ziz, are you a 24/7 advertisement? You seem to change your avatar everyday :whistle:

Mr Allegro, I have heaps of pics and instead of just keeping them in my computer or album, I share them here as my profile pic on regular basis. Hope that is not a problem for you or anyone, Sir.

:-D

Edited to compliment you with the nice quotation in your status, Sir. Good one.

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

Coming out to your parents one day confessing your sexual orientation.

Son: 'Mom. Dad. I have something to tell you.'

MD: 'What is it son?'

Son: 'I am sorry this news will break your hearts. I have never meant to hurt you. I have tried many different remedies but I just failed to change. I am so sorry.'

MD: 'Son, whatever it is you are still our son. We love you.'

Son: 'I am Chinese.'

MD: 'WHAT?!@!#^#*@$*'

Dad: 'I told you many times not to hang out with those guys! I will send you to be cleansed! You ungrateful son!'

It's those chinese guys isn't it?! Oh Lord... I knew I shouldn't have let you be friends with those chinese!

It's those chinese guys isn't it?! Oh Lord... I knew I shouldn't have let you be friends with those chinese!

But Daddy, they are cute. Nice bubbly ass to die for. Johnny tickled each time I get close to them. Please don't deprive me from being in bed with them, daddy. Please!

― J'son M. Lee 

Mr Allegro, I have heaps of pics and instead of just keeping them in my computer or album, I share them here as my profile pic on regular basis. Hope that is not a problem for you or anyone, Sir.

:-D

Edited to compliment you with the nice quotation in your status, Sir. Good one.

Problem? Since when is it ever a problem ;)

Problem? Since when is it ever a problem ;)

Thanks, Sir Allegro :clap:

Happy Holiday.

― J'son M. Lee 

After months of wanting to go run at MacRitchie (MR), I finally had the spare time yesterday. I wasn't able to get information from the people who frequent MR not because they didn't want to share specific information but as I soon found out, it I think its too huge to describe which places to go.

I started off 6:00pm at Island Club Road just off Upper Thomson where I saw the monkeys. They freaked me out. They were so bold and brave some even approaching me. I continued west to the Ranger Station passing thru different terrain. Although the area was heavily forested, I met people along the way doing their run, some with families obviously lost and finding their way out. It was fast becoming dark and I have to find my way out. I got lost thrice following my instinct only to go back and try a different route..... <I truncated your post to shorten my reply here, sorry!>

IKR! I once got lost there before but fortunately got out of it safely, thanks to some night-walkers as my guiding signals. I remembered I entered MacRitche Reservoir around 4pm, to explore the Tree Top Trail. It was sunny :smokin: . I did so with my rudimentary navigating tools (my backpack, running shoes and a NParks brochure). Came out of it via Island Club Road at 8pm! It got darker after I walked down from the Tree Top Trail. As it was only an one-way direction path, I couldn't go back the same route. Had to try a different path to lead myself out of it. Walked past the Ranger station and the waterworks facility before reaching the golf course at Island Club side. There were a few daring male and female night joggers along the way.

Edited by samsara

안녕하세요.

After i forgive him, he still take me for granted.

I really wish that i could learn to harden my heart becoming like a steel & stop going soft.

I m tired of this..

Sometimes things are so contradicting...

Treat friends good, they think you have something on them... If not friends around also will say (gossip I will say that!)...

Then that friend will shift away frm you (perhaps scared of ur too friendliness)=/

ISSIT ONLY CAN TREAT BF GOOD?!!

U know, I am not the sort to initiate conversations; save you are someone I know and am comfortable around..

So... Idk, I did initiate many conversations and even ended some prematurely cause I sense you are busy. But you haven't yet made the first move... Even if it's trivial, it means a heck lot to me that you want to talk to me.

Why would I bother talking to someone who quite clearly doesn't want to?..

Guest stbrianud

U know, I am not the sort to initiate conversations; save you are someone I know and am comfortable around..

So... Idk, I did initiate many conversations and even ended some prematurely cause I sense you are busy. But you haven't yet made the first move... Even if it's trivial, it means a heck lot to me that you want to talk to me.

Why would I bother talking to someone who quite clearly doesn't want to?..

I go through this all the time.. but i keep thinking what if they're waiting for me? i don't know what to think anymore

18 yrs old and still waiting for Olevel this yr . Is tt really so bad ? I know lah im from Normal stream . fxxking demoralized now thank you very much !

What lor, normal acad students are awesome can. I'm from normal acad too. Idk, what for rush through your life and chiong sia, it's only 1 year out of like so many years. Might as well just enjoy your school life. (I love my normal acad life @@)

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

I'm perplexed. Why do people feel that they have to be strong to forget? Isn't forgetting just an easy way out?

I feel that accepting and remembering is the one that takes more strength and courage. Yes it can hurt like hell, but hey, c'mon, life isn't a bed of roses. He who dare not grasp the thorns, should never crave for the roses.

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses