Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it just takes time. I still remember this incident back in year 2. The rumors were so bad that it actually spread to another polytechnic. Like W T F?! But yeah, I realised, aiya, lai lor judge me. But I will judge you for judging me. LOL.

Lol no need to judged them back lah coz that will only make u juz as bad as them. So juz heck care unless they really find fault with u then u juz give them a real hard punch on their faces tt they won't forget one kk !

Guest region

I wonder what it's like having someone just take over your mind, to think about him every waking second of the day, that it borders on obsession.

You can try thinking of me ;)

Cant believe that you 2 were so childish. Pranking me by telling me you got HIV Positive isnt a joke please.

WHy do you guys have to be so bad. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Do you know if freaking hurts when i was told i was pranked! I cried k!

"I love the way you lie."

When we see something goes wrong, we tend to judge and saying things like 'if only/you should have ' etc When we read about something bad, we tend to be sympathetic if we are nice people or be biased with our views. We read or hear mishaps almost everyday. Often we couldn't care less as they don't affect us. Have you ever thought what your reaction would be at a point of time when something unpleasant suddenly takes place like a vehicle overturning on the road right infront of your car as you are driving. Often the sudden loss of mind and words take place, in shock. I had a very sad, eerie, grotesque thing happened 15 meters where I was in Sydney. In my police life during NS, I attended to many cases life and death and the death usually after those people took their own lives. But the one in Sydney, happened right in my own eyes. My reaction wasn't what I had thought I would do.

This pic was taken earlier today as my good friend was driving and this vehicle overturned. God still loves her. In shock but she managed to pull over in time. Scene in Chon Buri, Thailand today.

328251_359661954111078_1369060359_o.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

This pic was taken earlier today as my good friend was driving and this vehicle overturned. God still loves her. In shock but she managed to pull over in time. Scene in Chon Buri, Thailand today.

Thank God that she's spared from death. Hope we can learn valuable lessons from life.

안녕하세요.

Why when i see my ex date broke up w my good friend, i feel sad? Even though he chose him over me. Im suppose to be angry right?

Now when i see my ex date emoing on fb cause of him, i feel much worst. Its been months since i talked to him. WTF.

Did i got over him? Or did i not?

"I love the way you lie."

Sometimes I get goose bumps reading personal ads openly suggesting fun that might get them into trouble with men in blue just like those invitations on other platforms asking for fun to be in a different planet. Are these people out of their fxxking minds? Why open the door to trouble just for a few hours fun? Can they trust who they are chatting with inviting the person to their fun place or going over? Call me chicken or whatever labels but deep inside these guys know I am fxxking right.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee