Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyday is lazy day~ weeee

Until u come around of course ;)~

edit: hate it when I watch pxxn.. And the guy is too hot.... Fck! those 8pack abs were flexing as he dirty talks his bottom into a flurry of moans... I came in like 2 minutes .... And another in another 5minutes... Fyi The video is 20 mins long -.- I feel like sucha loser D:

Edited by WightTonguehlk

I lost a friend I somehow treasured=(

And the reason for it is so ridiculous...

Is like ur best friend, after much consideration that you're much richer than him and so hangin out with you is like so embarrassed, decided to break off friendship with you -.- No dispute/heated quarrel, just some lame ridiculed logic=/

I lost a friend I somehow treasured=(

And the reason for it is so ridiculous...

Is like ur best friend, after much consideration that you're much richer than him and so hangin out with you is like so embarrassed, decided to break off friendship with you -.- No dispute/heated quarrel, just some lame ridiculed logic=/

:( I did that to a friend of mine, who's a popular, rich and smart guy. hanging out with him gave me stress (not really like embarrassed) because people were always making comparisons, kinda making it sounds like I'm not in any way fit to be his friend. I regret the decision though cos now i find it quite retarded, and i never actually let him know why i ended the friendship. I just chose to distance away from him

I believe you can reestablish the friendship, just reassure him and let him know that he's fit to be ur friend even without the wealth or other things that he think he should have to deserve a friendship with u

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

:( I did that to a friend of mine, who's a popular, rich and smart guy. hanging out with him gave me stress (not really like embarrassed) because people were always making comparisons, kinda making it sounds like I'm not in any way fit to be his friend. I regret the decision though cos now i find it quite retarded, and i never actually let him know why i ended the friendship. I just chose to distance away from him

I believe you can reestablish the friendship, just reassure him and let him know that he's fit to be ur friend even without the wealth or other things that he think he should have to deserve a friendship with u

But now is like he's saying I M NOT FIT TO BE HIS FRIEND and not the other way round T.T

If you say I have offended you in any way, yes I accepted this outcome but......

But anw is alrd over, I m just venting out here thats all...

But now is like he's saying I M NOT FIT TO BE HIS FRIEND and not the other way round T.T

If you say I have offended you in any way, yes I accepted this outcome but......

But anw is alrd over, I m just venting out here thats all...

haha. yea. i mean, i did what ur friend did to you to one of my friend. but i kinda regret it now. and that maybe he'll think otherwise later on, but will be too awkward to patch back (like what happened to me)

if he really mean a lot to you as a friend, then im sure there'll be ways to patch up (: im not offended or anything! (i hope i dont sound so too) Things could have been so different if I and he think differently, and if im not so affected by what others say

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

tumblr_macavytvXL1qeepodo1_500.jpg

After 1 week of hard work together with our overseas exchange student, my team won both Audience Choice Award and a 3rd place award in the Game Concept Competition! :D

May not be 2nd or 1st but coming close and getting the support of our friends makes me feel fizzy inside :3

I feel like Tom Daley right now lol

9cef52dd-91e7-4c36-813d-8b886b429460-460.jpeg

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Just received message from Paris the artwork I did for a company in Thailand recently likened by the boss. Awww so nice one. Probably a small celebration this evening. Thinking of sex! LOL!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Go pop a cherry. I mean champagne.

:)

Tx :thumb:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Sigh... I liked you...Loved you.. For everything u did... U broke.my heart.. U make me smile when u smile... Even the slightest touch makes me tingle... But we're strangers in the end.. Always were. I keep telling myself.. There would be other cuties out there......but idk... I am still drawn to you...but soon I will be gone. And iit wouldnt even matter :) u dont need me... U have a family.. A girlfriend, great feiends, the church, music... And a life... :), u have everything I ever wanted... And u were what I always wanted... But once we graduate... It's time to say goodbye ;) I love you my dear ;) but not forever :'I

If u ever need me... Call me.. U still havent replied my message :'(