Male HQ

What Was The Last Song You Were Listening To?

DriveMe

First heard this song blaring from one of the shops while shopping with 2 ex-team girls in Del Amo Mall. I remember instantly liking the song but not knowing who the hell sings it. That was a very long time back and of course now I know to even say the lead singer's name properly :

say my name

by

destiny's child

/ just this question why do you feel you got to lie? / got caught up in your game when you cannot say my name

Edited by tanguytan

I heart this song on its own. But somehow the awesome music vid kicks my liking a few hundred notches higher. Even in death, Scarlett Johansson looks so fly. Totally awesome :

what goes around .... comes around

by

justin timberlake

/ i heard you found out/ that he's doing to you / what you did to me/ and that's the way it goes

Edited by jackomaki

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

Edited by jackomaki

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

91.3 currently playing this little ditty even as I type this. A little disappointed that it only reached as high as #3. Nevertheless, I still fancy this song :

black widow

by

iggy azalea feat. rita ora

/ this is the web, the web that you weave / so baby now rest in peace ( it's all over with now)

Edited by tanguytan

The first time I heard of a Taylor Swift's song was in winter 2008 in Marriott Amsterdam via Love Story on Mtv. 6 years and a couple of albums later, I have finally converted to being a full-fledged swiftie thanks to that pop juggernaut 1989, a blank space hit and of course this :

bad blood

by

taylor swift

/ now did you think it through? / all these things will catch up to you

Edited by tanguytan

Next to blank space, this looks so juvenile by any standard.

Like, what's up with all these people dressed in animal suits playing guitars?

Oh well, guess this is a classic case of love the song, loathe the vid :

we are never ever getting back together

by

taylor swift

/ i remember when we broke up the first time / saying this is it - i've had enough