Male HQ

Huli Shanghai Spa

gz69

The fresh meat was me.

Visited Huli (Mutual Benefit) spa in Shanghai (details and address available in Utopia) for the first time and the regulars could easily identify me as a newcomer and outsider. The spa is unpretentious with a large dim room next to the dark steam room.

After showers, I had a backscrub which is in a partitioned area but without doors. I lie down on my back and the the therapist hosed me down and fondled my jewels. He spotted an erection doing that but I could still control myself.

However, after a lengthy front scrub with attention to my dick (he held it and squeezed it), my dick was rock hard. A few patrons are peeping in to see the fresh guy in the spa. I then turned around and had my back scrubbed. A nice feeling but the therapist also make sure my bottomed is fingered and cleaned too.

After the soap and wash down, I got up and one chap came and grabbed my dick. I had to go for the massage and politely declined his moves.

The massage turned out to me more dick action than massage thought the therapist is quite good and experienced. He was body rubbing me and prodding me. Turned onto my back and he is repeating the same on top of me. Act 2 started when he put on the rubber and it was nice.

I held back from going all the way as I have not even experienced the fun rooms. My finale was in the dim room (after several trips between the steam and dim room) in orgy fashion. A cute young guy is next to me being sucked off while two guys are give me the hj. A few others are watching.

Total cost for the outing: backscrub, massage, hj, bj, fxxk, etc. came to just 208 RMB which certainly beats any massage works in Spore. And no pestering for tips. On my next trip there I will try out the other young guys (looks like money boys) too. A safe area too.

The fresh meat was me.

Visited Huli (Mutual Benefit) spa in Shanghai (details and address available in Utopia) for the first time and the regulars could easily identify me as a newcomer and outsider.

"The fresh meat was me." - LOL LOL... how fresh are you? :P

Huli Spa? For a moment I thought 狐狸 spa wahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.