Male HQ

Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing

Baloo

Thanksgiving is 2 days away...

I suddenly realised I'd never tried this...

How do you make stuffing?

Yes, I know the basic ingredients:

Starch - mashed potatoes, or diced, or sliced, for heavy stuffing, Breadcrumbs or cubed dry bread for lighter stuffing

Vegetables - diced carrots, corn, celery, peas

Spices - pepper, salt (to taste), herbs of your prefence and choice - I wonder if tumeric and curry powder will be too 'local' - or even 5 spices powder...

meat - streaky beacon, minced meats, minced spare parts (if you like it)

and the combination is up to your imagination...

some people even add port or wine into the stuffing.

OK that's about the ingredients...

so you mix everything and bake/cook? and that's it??

or you fry the meats and blanch the veg to make the veg soft first... before mixing in the mashed potatoes (ok mashed potatoes already cooked till very soft - else how to mash haha) and wine and then slow cook...

ok now that I described it myself... this is probably it...

self discovery haha... talking tru it sometimes help...

sigh... ok... i read that you do not put the stuffing into the turkey to cook as you oven roast the turkey, ... the reason is that the turkey will over cook before the stuffing gets cooked properly... which pretty much ruins the pot.

i got some potatoes... and carrots... just buy some celery and minced meat or sausages... and walla... stuffing for the turkey... i guess the turkey need to get a very small one as there are only 2 of us eating... anyone wants to come share? hahaha...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Especially to those kia kang tan (eat potato) who die die, yaya like papaya, head like coconut, try to follow American traditions type (oops, like me actually when I was younger). Just kidding.

Be thankful year round, for your family and friends, the good health and hopefully good career I hope you all have.

Be Happy.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

ha ha... no i do not die die follow American Traditions... although It's a good excuse to cook and eat something different in the seasons...

else it's the same few dishes all the time... gets boring even if the dishes vary over the week...

that's what we are all about isn't it... it's about the variety - something different... fresh meat! haha... so to speak... else it's just the same routine...

yeah... follow the makan sutra or karma sutra end to end... and over and over and ... BORING...

must something new then 'song' one ma...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.