Male HQ

Bw - Mobile Version

Guest Iphoner

• 2 weeks later...

The mobile version has a right arrow but it doesn't work for me. I tried clicking it and it doesn't always go to the last page(though it does go to the last page sometimes). A solution would be just simply scroll down on ur iPhone, click on full version(its at the bottom) to view it in full like how you see it in those PC browsers and choose the last page.

Anyway, I was quite free so i took a screenie of my iPhone to show you the right arrow. You can try it if you want :huh: .

IMG_0319.png

Guest next lor

I prefer the formatting on the mobile version. Can BW administrator listen and do something about it please ? I don't want to next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.