Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest HideNSeek

Update: Visited Cruise Club today. Do take note that Cruise Club no longer issue 1 for 1 passes for their Thursday Hanky Panky theme should you visit after 5pm. This is according to staff Desmond. Regular charges of $21 is still valid but they have ceased issuing the complimentary visit passes even thou their website and posters hanging on the walls state otherwise. 

Guest icheb

The foam event, I've never been to one before. Where do they hold the foam event? The main maze area on the second floor or somewhere else?

The last time I went, it was held on the third floor at the entrance of the cafeteria.

that's the foam party?

what about the maze?

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

Just a reminder to those who have sensitive skin to apply lots of moisturiser before and after the foam party today.

As far as I know, the foam party has always been held on the 3rd floor where the cafeteria is. The maze is operating as usual on the 2nd floor but there will be some foam spill-over from the fire-escape staircase at the back to the maze - just be careful when you walked down this staircase.

Actually won't people ejaculate in the foam and then the foam gets blown all over which might reach other people's head eyes nose mouth i.e. mucous membrane region and uhm... ok nvm... *paranoid parrot*

Yeah the bigger your surface area, the higher your risk. YOU should be hospitalized for PEP treatment NOW...

Yeah the bigger your surface area, the higher your risk. YOU should be hospitalized for PEP treatment NOW...

Oh man you are soooooo Right!

Wonder who is this who care so much <3

Well maybe should feedback to the management of Cruise Club so that they are well informed and YOU can head the campaign of utilizing PEP treatment for every foam party NOW.

Not true. Condom and lubes is available inside cubicles and dark room. If you go steam room better bring a few condom inside. A lot of action inside steam room. Surprisingly many Cuties action there.

Guest 柯震东

Not bad. Generally monday has a good mix. Many statues again.... Seems like quite a # of foreigners too. Had fun w a filipino and a hongkee.

Guest 柯震东

Oh and i donno how pple use the rooms but the room i was in had the condom disenser ripped off the wall, so condoms were strewn on the floor and the lube dispenser cover was missing, so u had to press the inner tubing to dispense the lube.

Can u guys be a bit more civic minded.... how can the dispenser be ripped off the wall, i dont understand....

Guest Cruise_Insider _news

Oh and i donno how pple use the rooms but the room i was in had the condom disenser ripped off the wall, so condoms were strewn on the floor and the lube dispenser cover was missing, so u had to press the inner tubing to dispense the lube.

Can u guys be a bit more civic minded.... how can the dispenser be ripped off the wall, i dont understand....

Monkey See Monkey Do, Cruise Club, following Shogun and TenMensclub, decides not to provide anymore condoms and lubs. After all Abs, KB , Heater room, are closed and 17 will soon close, why bother to offer  as gays will still come to Cruise CLUB.  This is the attitude that in now on going. Hercules is not where to compete with Cruise , Shogun or 10men, which eventually will close too, like 17.

Guest Checking out

Cruise club steam room not working. Sain............................stepped on many sticky stuff when walking at the maze. Many people came outside.

Guest Hot Swimmer

Was there on friday night. Glad to see there were many hot bods and cute guys. Kind of remind me the old glorious days of Absolute. Before the event even started, there were many sucking actions in the steam room. Saw a handsome ang moh from Berlin. He smiled to me a few time, i was tempted to touch him. Oh i thought i saw RA too. He was hunting after a cute guy.

Agree. Many cute hot good looking guys here but you won't know who is HIV or std as they look healthy and normal..

Be safe pls.. Don't get too carried away.

anyhow suck....so easily to get HIV.

HIV should not be so easy to get today.

In a rich country like Singapore the government should provide free of highly subsidized HIV medication to its inhabitants.  Even if there is no cure, the modern medicines can keep the level of virus extremely low (undetectable), and this not only helps the infected person avoid damage from the virus but, very important in this case,  it drastically reduces the infectiousness of a person who has the virus.

HIV should not be so easy to get today.

In a rich country like Singapore the government should provide free of highly subsidized HIV medication to its inhabitants.  Even if there is no cure, the modern medicines can keep the level of virus extremely low (undetectable), and this not only helps the infected person avoid damage from the virus but, very important in this case,  it drastically reduces the infectiousness of a person who has the virus.

There is a very powerful high possible cure already discovered for HIV, which has been found and researched for quite awhile, but they are not willing to disclose it

What they prescribe to you is not even a cure.

It is all about money making for those share holders in the medical industry

I once did PM a BW member about this cure. He was the one who openly announced here that he is HIV positive.

He did asked me about it and I did forward him the information

No reply from him.

Either he wasn't that grateful or he thought it was a prank from me,

I don't think I want to disclose this .

People are not that grateful after all

Guest Feedback

Cruise club staff attitude are very very bad!!! Very rude and don't feel apology of their bad service. They can told the customer off that they are partimer and don't need this job. I urge cruiseclub management look into this matter seriously!!! I will not visit again. You just loss a regular customer.

Guest Feedback

I saw some customers comment about the bad service experienced. I throught not that serious. Now I think otherwise. If Cruiseclub continue use these bad attitudes staff will loss more business. Really a bad attitudes and very very rude.

Guest ♥John Always Survive♥

Isn't it very obvious , coz they jolly well know that currently they're the only sauna available , so they don't really care about service or what u think about them .. Not forgetting that recently Keybox & Absolute are no longer around , so they know that "die die" you all still gotta visit them , whether u like it or not !

Yes , recently i went there last week , i find that some of the counter staff's service & attitude really sucks big time , but some of them are still ok ... Well , what to do ? Even though we all pay to go in , but somehow i got this feeling like we "owe them a living !" by their bad attitude !

Guest Feedback

People who has spending power would stop visit again and go to oversea. Gradually more people will stop visit because of their suck attitude. Friday staff was friendly and one were okay. Today staff are suck!!!!!!! Irritating attitude. Moreover, some Ten men crow has move over to cruise club. The maze is darker and customer can't see clearly who is touching them. I would stop visit. . Since. the management don't care!!! Why I want to upset myself to visit such bad customer service sauna. Cuisr club has become the worst sauna because of the staff lousy attitudes.

Hmm so many negative feedback on the CC staffs. I was there on Sunday, staffs are all friendly towards me so never encounter any rude behavior. Crowd quality is also not bad although its the usual statues situation. Lighting is bad..really cannot see faces for most part.

Edited by Manbane

Guest Feedback

Last time many people feedback here about cruise club staffs bad attitudes. I never experience until today. Once the staff PMS come will give very bad attitude. The staff has taken customers for granted. They don't value customer anymore. The maze is dim and can't really see. I have to walk slowly to prevent I knock into someone. The floor at the walk way is sticky because people came outside.

There is a very powerful high possible cure already discovered for HIV, which has been found and researched for quite awhile, but they are not willing to disclose it

What they prescribe to you is not even a cure.

It is all about money making for those share holders in the medical industry

I once did PM a BW member about this cure. He was the one who openly announced here that he is HIV positive.

He did asked me about it and I did forward him the information

No reply from him.

Either he wasn't that grateful or he thought it was a prank from me,

I don't think I want to disclose this .

People are not that grateful after all

There have been conspiracy theories about a magic cure for HIV held secret to favor the commercialization of the usual drugs that keep the condition chronic (and in need for medicines forever).  But there is no proof that this conspiracy is real.  It does not make sense either,  because a medicine that cures HIV could give profits of tens of billions of dollars.   Something similar happened recently with a new drug that is amazingly efficient at curing Hepatitis C.  The treatment lasts 12 weeks, one capsule daily, at $1000 a capsule !!  This drug is already beating all the records of profitability.

Heard many negative comments about the service towards the customers but I haven't experienced it for myself lol.. Out of the many times I visit CC, they're all friendly and very welcoming, even on weekends. Maybe I should visit at a different timing than my usual  :whistle:

Guest Hot Swimmer

Me too. I have never encountered any bad service at CC reception. Perhaps I am good looking so they like me ;D They smiled to me when I smiling to them too. May be feedback has high expectation from receptionists.

Guest Feedback

Oh well, I think that was not my good day to visit Cruise club. Hope you guys will not experience this bad experience at Cruise club.

:) :) :) Really Really unfortunate to have such experience. 

Guest regular

Me too. I have never encountered any bad service at CC reception. Perhaps I am good looking so they like me ;D They smiled to me when I smiling to them too. May be feedback has high expectation from receptionists.

Me too...thus far for the past 2 years the staff have been very nice..was there yesterday afternoon too and the staff were nice and cheerful..perhaps some people just wanted things their way and I guess the staffs had to assert themselves...

What's a good excuse!!! U can always reject with a more professional way rather show yr rudeness!! What sort of management reflects what type of staffs !!! SUCKS big time

Guest Visitor

You can choose your service because you pay. But they cannot choose their customer cos they are pay to be customer service. Bad luck to have a stuck up customer like you.

Guest Who_Cares

You can choose your service because you pay. But they cannot choose their customer cos they are pay to be customer service. Bad luck to have a stuck up customer like you.

Cos Absolute is closed, Keybox is closed, Heater Room is Closed. 17 on the way going out soon, TMC is oldmen's club, Shogun I s bugs infested....so why does CC cares about services, unrepaired steam room,...etc....its all the suckers who enjoys paying and coming CC, despite the bad service....soooooooooooooooooooo who cares !

There have been conspiracy theories about a magic cure for HIV held secret to favor the commercialization of the usual drugs that keep the condition chronic (and in need for medicines forever).  But there is no proof that this conspiracy is real.  It does not make sense either,  because a medicine that cures HIV could give profits of tens of billions of dollars.   Something similar happened recently with a new drug that is amazingly efficient at curing Hepatitis C.  The treatment lasts 12 weeks, one capsule daily, at $1000 a capsule !!  This drug is already beating all the records of profitability.

This drug may not be part of the conspiracy theory

It is an extract from certain parts of certain reptiles

This discovery was featured in National Geo, Cosmo, Science Buzz  forum, and a lab reported conducted by the Bangkok Medical Research Centre

This substance was found to be able to destroy the HIV virus, by attaching to it and tearing it apart by penetrating via its membrane

It  is also able to destroy 16 strands of bacteria and virus, while the human immnune  system could only handle 6

This substance is already available in pill form sold online in certain website, but it is not cheap. But more research is now done on this substance

One friend of mine (HIV free) took 2 mths supply of this drugs, and he didn't fall sick for the next 2 years, in fact felt even more rejuvenated and energetic

Humans are such funny creatures. Even  if they claimed they are  all out in the name of progress, but often remain such skeptics and cynics, even when a possibility is opened right in front of their eyes

Guest Be nice :)

Feedback, You think they are paid big bucks to serve you is it? How much are you paying for an entry and you expect a 5 star service?

Those staff are only paid 6 bucks per hour and you expect a 60 bucks per hour customer service? They are paid worst than a prostitute at geylang and yet have to smile at you and be nice? (But they are nice to me cos I always smile at them and say thank you when I take my towel and key) such tiny gestures are able to make your visit worthwhile and make others happy as you appreciate them. And you are now trying to break their already torn and tattered rice bowl? Don't be so unkind to them.

I suppose the management don't give a damn because all business are driven by revenue and income and money and the pink dollar especially. So seems like you are only the minority or even 1 in a thousand who is making noise about their service level. I think even hawker centre aunties and uncles are earning better part time pay then them. Still no need to clean the mess after those who spray shit and cum all over the floor expecting the staff to bend over and clean. You ewww at your own poo already let alone them having to clean the poo of others at those wages like a bangla worker. Be nice to them la.

This drug may not be part of the conspiracy theory

It is an extract from certain parts of certain reptiles

This discovery was featured in National Geo, Cosmo, Science Buzz  forum, and a lab reported conducted by the Bangkok Medical Research Centre

This substance was found to be able to destroy the HIV virus, by attaching to it and tearing it apart by penetrating via its membrane

It  is also able to destroy 16 strands of bacteria and virus, while the human immnune  system could only handle 6

This substance is already available in pill form sold online in certain website, but it is not cheap. But more research is now done on this substance

One friend of mine (HIV free) took 2 mths supply of this drugs, and he didn't fall sick for the next 2 years, in fact felt even more rejuvenated and energetic

Humans are such funny creatures. Even  if they claimed they are  all out in the name of progress, but often remain such skeptics and cynics, even when a possibility is opened right in front of their eyes

can give me the link...interesting.

Feedback, You think they are paid big bucks to serve you is it? How much are you paying for an entry and you expect a 5 star service?

Those staff are only paid 6 bucks per hour and you expect a 60 bucks per hour customer service? They are paid worst than a prostitute at geylang and yet have to smile at you and be nice? (But they are nice to me cos I always smile at them and say thank you when I take my towel and key) such tiny gestures are able to make your visit worthwhile and make others happy as you appreciate them. And you are now trying to break their already torn and tattered rice bowl? Don't be so unkind to them.

I suppose the management don't give a damn because all business are driven by revenue and income and money and the pink dollar especially. So seems like you are only the minority or even 1 in a thousand who is making noise about their service level. I think even hawker centre aunties and uncles are earning better part time pay then them. Still no need to clean the mess after those who spray shit and cum all over the floor expecting the staff to bend over and clean. You ewww at your own p.. already let alone them having to clean the p.. of others at those wages like a bangla worker. Be nice to them la.

Ya it makes sense..if they are paid hourly rate..more customer means more work..

Guest Feedback

Oh Please Mr nice, I was nice enough did not yell at them when I got the rudeness from the staff. I only feedback to them to improve their service. That is all. The staff was yelling at me and trying to create a commotion there. If you think the feedback is not worth then it is fine. I did not say anything mean to them. Only feedback about the service. Why seem it as an personal attack?Oh well, my apology to who ever read join into this conversation. I was not been mean and only feedback about the service.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic