Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

yesterday ( Sa) while leaving CC at 8.00 pm saw a ladylike " TS looking guy" with long hair and hairpin and a chub .

CC staff even allows him to enter.....so no Quality Control , and yet admits both...gosh...

in HK and Taiwan, they will not be admitted for damage of image, as per claim, hunks in their website.

Long hair with hairpin? So very pattaya and patpong

Cruise Club , please note on the latest field trips yesterday about the following ? :

1.   No longer Internet available --- why ????

2.   Jacussi have been down for weeks ...why ????

3.   InDoor Tanning machine - out of order

4.   QC of customers...Fatso, TS , over 50's also can enter ?

5.   Regular cleaning of rooms ? no longer ?

whats' next ?

Please do not take customers for granted, as you are getting over crowding

Cruise Club , please note on the latest field trips yesterday about the following ? :

whats' next ?

not enough cup on the drink station, steam room door have to close manually, the glass door on the second level is going to give way very soon with all the banging and the list goes on...but who cares? we can talk until the cow come home but cruise is not going to solve the problem, at least for now....

not enough cup on the drink station, steam room door have to close manually, the glass door on the second level is going to give way very soon with all the banging and the list goes on...but who cares? we can talk until the cow come home but cruise is not going to solve the problem, at least for now....

Steam room door, not closing, since day one cruise club opened. U think they will do something after all these years? 

Guest Agencies To Be Called in

" the glass door on the second level is going to give way very soon with all the banging"

When this happens, someone may be injured, cut, bloodshed,

Ambulence will be called in,

Police / MHA ( looking into licensing ) be called in ,

BCA for not conforming to safety be called in,

Chinatown Ministers will be called in....

Headlines.....CNA news' report ........

END of CRUISE CLUB.

Guest Dwindling Hopes

Looks like CC is the only decent Sauna now in the race .  

Shogun is bugs infested, turning into Blangala Dormintory.

Ten Men Club , a PG community Club

Hercules, dwindling clienete

17 , verge of closing with no improvements. with hygiene issues and poor customer service.

Is there other Sauna that I missed out ?

Or should we be hoping for new players to come in?

Think . did not said it is a Cruise Club Event.  But it is a . event using Cruise Club.

Most read wrong LOL

Can Cruise Club Ban . Grouping at their premises ?

Guest decentmyass

CC is the only decent Sauna????

Ya, decent my ass!!! They are the most "老奸" sauna. To be fair to CC, they should also have a title to it... CRUISE CLUB, the most FOS (FULL OF SHIT) sauna.

Remember, they charge very high price and give u free pass but end up the free pass has no chance to be use?? CC always has events but turn up all the same shit, nothing special. The room got shit also dun clean up! Rude staffs also full of shit altitudes! Therefore CRUISE CLUB is being awarded the best FOS (FULL OF SHIT) sauna in Singapore.

CC is the only decent Sauna????

Ya, decent my ass!!! They are the most "老奸" sauna. To be fair to CC, they should also have a title to it... CRUISE CLUB, the most FOS (FULL OF SHIT) sauna.

Remember, they charge very high price and give u free pass but end up the free pass has no chance to be use?? CC always has events but turn up all the same shit, nothing special. The room got shit also dun clean up! Rude staffs also full of shit altitudes! Therefore CRUISE CLUB is being awarded the best FOS (FULL OF SHIT) sauna in Singapore.

CC Mgt should really look into Hygiene Issues

Staff paid and not doing cleaning jobs.

Rude Staff etc

Unserviceable Jacuzzi since weeks

Broken, about to drop Glass Door at 3rd Floor.  May hurt someone, or you be sued for 3rd party negligence to customers.

This is not the first time ranting about cleaniniess.

Also Event Days are no special days....No effort give to spruce up these days.

Return pass are just gimmicks, hardly one can use, given CC 4 -5 Event Days.

CC MGT, please look into these issues. You should fire those rude, unproductive staff that creates your bad image .

Else you will lose more customers...for what you have come today against other SPAs in sg.

Why turn a deaf ear to these ?

Maybe should have a direct access to the owner's contact whereby customers can sms/ inform him directly

about these?

CC should take seriously the theme nites / Events....that events are events. Not just putting a staff to ask customer o get naked...They should do better.

For example, Full Monty Nite, on full moon , what does it differs from other normal skin night after 7 pm ?=====> NOTHING ....absolute nonscene to call Event, the do not allow to use re-visit tickets.

People know they cheat and yet they still flock there because there isn't anywhere else to go. CC knows that and that's why they do what they want! and they will continue to cheat your money.

CC is like the drug that everyone knows it's bad to their health but people simply cannot pull themselves away from it. Addiction is hard to eradicate.

Actually CC I better of the few...rest are worst...wait till

1.  u go to one in total darkness where you see nothing only white teeth ( guess which one ? )

2. u go to one that all cant walk fast ( guess which one ?)

3. u go to one , when u go into the pool, and come up itchy and scratching all over ( guess where  ?) or

4. u go to one, that u feel someone is whispering to you, but in fact no one is around you (  guess where ? )

Answers below :   ( Did u get it right ? )

1.    Shogun - Indians Nite

2.    Ten Men Club

3.     17

4.     Hercules ( Ex- Undertaker  premises )

Yup,Curse Club, oosp I mean cruise club for the time being.... Got the most best ticks

1. Which one upon open the main door before reach the staffs, u will see the long black face dun bother to greet u?

2.which one the moment u take out yr free pass, immediately raise the voice" today free pass cannot use hor!!!!" (at least they are not 哑巴, which I thought was

3. Which one steam room not function for months also dun repair?

4. Which one upstairs the glass door dropping anytime also dun care?

5. Which one the rooms dun bother to clean up n smelly?

The answers are follow:

1. Curse Club @ Cruise Club

2. Curse Club @ Cruise Club

3. Curse Club @ cruise club

4. Curse Club @ cruise club

5. Cursr Club @ cruise club

Wow best 5 ticks sauna in Singapore! Congratulations to Curse Club, I mean cruise club

A new sauna is on the way, they are collecting information from other country best sauna and try to consolidate the best and unique! According to the owner it would have orgies room, rain water playground + Jacuzzi +swimming pool, glass cubical room, roof top sun tanning area, VIP area, massage room, movie theatre, relaxation room equip with massage chairs and jukebox. + others common facilities.. 

A new sauna is on the way, they are collecting information from other country best sauna and try to consolidate the best and unique! According to the owner it would have orgies room, rain water playground + Jacuzzi +swimming pool, glass cubical room, roof top sun tanning area, VIP area, massage room, movie theatre, relaxation room equip with massage chairs and jukebox. + others common facilities..

If the new owner is your friend, tell him to charge at no more than the competitors else don't bother!

I donno wat's wrong w fat, cmi's and over 50's entering a sauna. They pay, they can go in - wtf is wrong with that?

Don't forget they r prolly funding the free entry for all of us cadets too.

whats' next ?

A new sauna is on the way, they are collecting information from other country best sauna and try to consolidate the best and unique! According to the owner it would have orgies room, rain water playground + Jacuzzi +swimming pool, glass cubical room, roof top sun tanning area, VIP area, massage room, movie theatre, relaxation room equip with massage chairs and jukebox. + others common facilities..

Pls bring back the natural looking wooden timber edged jacuzzi or hydro pool from blue heaven pls! Had beautiful memories from there! Thank you!

I donno wat's wrong w fat, cmi's and over 50's entering a sauna. They pay, they can go in - wtf is wrong with that?

Don't forget they r prolly funding the free entry for all of us cadets too.

Maybe he's guest's father?

Maybe he's Uncle Tham?

hehe.

Guest TaiwanGuyInSGP

A new sauna is on the way, they are collecting information from other country best sauna and try to consolidate the best and unique! According to the owner it would have orgies room, rain water playground + Jacuzzi +swimming pool, glass cubical room, roof top sun tanning area, VIP area, massage room, movie theatre, relaxation room equip with massage chairs and jukebox. + others common facilities.. 

Please ask him to gathering emails interests.

Avoid membership fees which Chakran/ Babylon/ Aniki  ( world of Wonders ) do not have.

Currently the most advance Gay Sauna in Asia is Aniki Taipei.  Check out their face book and site....very high tech.

Can we have more information, even before opening, just like what Aniki did, they did a  face book to garner interest, anticipation and invited VVIPs for trial openings.

All their staff are trained in Japanese, Korean, Thai and English.

There is a feedback form and box over their conter.

Aniki Staff all wears number Tag, staff numbers.  Any bad service, can be reported .

3 bad reports, the staff is immediately removed to prevent bad image of Aniki.

For Aniki, Customers Comes First.

Guest Aniki World Of Wonders

From ANIKI World of Wonders, Taipei - Asia Best Gay Sauna

優質服務體貼入微 ANIKi 免費提供館內貴賓行動電源使用

跑步跑到一半耳機音樂突然停了有沒有?健身房看到天菜好想留影結果相機不能開機有沒有?新交的B打電話來查勤接起來電量過低自動關機誤會大了有沒有?

還在到處找插頭定點發呆?人生怎能遺憾!ANIKi 早就為大家準備好。高容量行動電源讓您的行動裝置元氣滿滿,更不會影響活動錯失任何一個發展機會。有需要時歡迎洽詢館內服務夥伴。
ANIKi 提醒您:為了您的安全並保障他人隱私,請勿將任何電子設備攜入浴室區;使用拍照功能時,務必先行確認是否有他人入鏡。

The Thoughtful Service from ANIKi's Legend of Perfection- Free Power Bank for Our Honored Guests

Music suddenly stopped on treadmill?
Camera app can't be launched when cute guys just passed by?
Phone call from boyfriend cut off for low battery?

How can we tolerate these WTFs happening in the World of Wonders?
So, power bank is prepared for those in need, and please never hesitate to ask for it!

Notice: For your safety and others' privacy, please do not carry any electronic devices into the bathroom, and make sure no others' image caught when using camera.

— at ANIKi World of Wonders.

I recalled when I was at Shogun, I asked I I can charge my phone from this Fatty guy (BF of the Shogun SPA) Guess what was the answer ?

Answer :   It is not our corporate policy and SOP to allow mobile charging fr customers or by customers !!!!

Fucking Service, that I never go there any more.  They think they are SingTel / Starhub Corporation, that have Corporate Policy .

Shogun can install "pay and locked" docking stations within their premise.

You see lots of it in shopping malls nowadays.

Side note:

Rainbow in Hongkong offers the service at HK10 per charge.

The admission rate for 10 hours is  HK 98 and there is a "mini-restaurant" too.

Alexandra charges HK 150 for 12 hours stay.

Better facilities and on weekdays, food is FREE!

There are 2 to 3 electrical sockets in the dining area...

Guest Cheapsluts

Shogun can install "pay and locked" docking stations within their premise.

You see lots of it in shopping malls nowadays.

Side note:

Rainbow in Hongkong offers the service at HK10 per charge.

The admission rate for 10 hours is HK 98 and there is a "mini-restaurant" too.

Alexandra charges HK 150 for 12 hours stay.

Better facilities and on weekdays, food is FREE!

There are 2 to 3 electrical sockets in the dining area...

Aiyoh ah bang, please la. Some cheapo customers already making a bug fuss over the pricing of cruise. You think they will pay $10 for charging services? U ask them pay $0.10 more they also KAO PEH le. Come cruise expect good service, expect this. Ask them Stay at home ask ppl go their house cruise them all better. Make sure their house have those good supplies cruise having leh.

But do no note aniki per entrance price is very high for tourists. For non members its 1000 NT which is 40 plus Sing. Also, reported rooms are very very small (some rooms..the guys lying on bed will have his legs jug out of the bed).

Its only worth it if u  sign up as permanent  member (i think is 1000 NT) and utlilise their buy 1 get 1 free promo. The sauna entrance fee is one of the highest, if not highest in Asia. I am a fan of Aniki, been there many times in their old premise.

Will be checking out this September to give a  field report. For the type of price they charge, Aniki better be world class..as their competitors in Taiwan charges much lower and locals  salary are much lower than Singaporeans. 

CC service is really not that bad. Most staffs are really friendly to me..and i did see staffs going up to the room to clean...except half the time rooms are all closed during peak period. Its basically a case of over usage due to their popularity.

As for crowd quality, well CC arent the best in Asia but it is definitely one of the more crowded ones now. Hong kong Hutong has better bod, Best face probably Aniki Taiwan. Value for money is Sauna mania in Thailand with its muscular crowd (Chakran is no longer popular and Babylon is for selected events only).

As for CC, due to the heavy usage and the fact that it has been around 2-3 years, they need to improve on their maintenance.

Edited by Manbane

Guest Rolleyeballs

Well said Manbane.

If Singapore wants an Aniki level of sauna, one must first be prepared to:

A. Pay at least s$40 in entrance fees, just like Aniki's entrance - about NT1000. Most people here are so cheapo, they complain even over the slightest things like free passes. Keybox entrance so cheap people also kaopeh. No wonder keybox closed down.

B. Sauna goers must first practice civic mindedness, and cleanliness. The way some people use the space just because its not their house, they destroy things and throw rubbish everywhere. Unlike the japanese and east asians, who are much more civic minded.

C. There will always be competition and newcomers to the sauna business. Sauna owners should first improve on their own business rather than coming to the forums to put your competitors down. Some of these comments are getting repetitive and are plain malicious. An unhappy customer would just stop patronising rather than whining the same thing repeatedly here. The people who read the forums are not stupid. Spreading ill-will here about cruise doesnt mean people who read it will go to other saunas.

Also, thumbs up to cruise club for being inclusive and not denying patrons who are less fit and less good looking to their club. To those who want them to do so, shame on u. You will grow old one day too.

If i have the $ i would rather use it to do some other business... Looking at some of the comments here, i think most customers are what we call, ai pee ai qi ai dua liap ni (要便宜 要新鲜 要大粒奶)LOL

But do no note aniki per entrance price is very high for tourists. For non members its 1000 NT which is 40 plus Sing. Also, reported rooms are very very small (some rooms..the guys lying on bed will have his legs jug out of the bed).

Its only worth it if u  sign up as permanent  member (i think is 1000 NT) and utlilise their buy 1 get 1 free promo. The sauna entrance fee is one of the highest, if not highest in Asia. I am a fan of Aniki, been there many times in their old premise.

Will be checking out this September to give a  field report. For the type of price they charge, Aniki better be world class..as their competitors in Taiwan charges much lower and locals  salary are much lower than Singaporeans. 

CC service is really not that bad. Most staffs are really friendly to me..and i did see staffs going up to the room to clean...except half the time rooms are all closed during peak period. Its basically a case of over usage due to their popularity.

As for crowd quality, well CC arent the best in Asia but it is definitely one of the more crowded ones now. Hong kong Hutong has better bod, Best face probably Aniki Taiwan. Value for money is Sauna mania in Thailand with its muscular crowd (Chakran is no longer popular and Babylon is for selected events only).

As for CC, due to the heavy usage and the fact that it has been around 2-3 years, they need to improve on their maintenance.

Another fun SPA  in BKK is  39 underground. 100% local thais.   Last time I was there with another frd we spoke Cantonese, we met another HK guy. Taiwan and HK guys no longer go Chakran or Babylon ( home of old whites and SPGs)

39 underground is a Saphan kawi Station, is only 150 Bhat and very happening.

Also they have a narrow access with steel bars, only lean guys can go through...once u get through this access, heaven is in your way.

This way they separate fat chubs and lean guys fun, as only lean guys with no tummies can pass through these steel bars, to get to the other side of sauna.

Guest wellsaid

Well said Rolleyballs. So obvious you are defending behalf of your own cruise club!! Customers are cheapo over yr free passes? Then why cruise club are more cheapo to give free passes n cheat? (most of time cannot be use?)

Guest Fit guest

Actually they should just do away with the free passes if there are so many unhappy customers here who can't use them only on non event days.

Besides their event days on certain days are just like non event days.. Make no difference.

Keybox is best when it comes to free passes as they don't need the event days to attract crowds yet it is still one of the best.

Now cc is crowded too as the ex kb members have no where else to go but to come to cc as they may not like shogun or tmc.

That's my observation anyway over the increase in crowd.

In time to come when a new sauna comes out.. cc will just be passé if it remains complacent despite unhappy customers feedback.

Also agree with puppyfart.. If there are no paying customers like chubs seniors etc.. Where comes the free entry for young cadets who always enter freely! Don't be too smug.

Actually they should just do away with the free passes if there are so many unhappy customers here who can't use them only on non event days.

Besides their event days on certain days are just like non event days.. Make no difference.

Keybox is best when it comes to free passes as they don't need the event days to attract crowds yet it is still one of the best.

Now cc is crowded too as the ex kb members have no where else to go but to come to cc as they may not like shogun or tmc.

That's my observation anyway over the increase in crowd.

In time to come when a new sauna comes out.. cc will just be passé if it remains complacent despite unhappy customers feedback.

Also agree with puppyfart.. If there are no paying customers like chubs seniors etc.. Where comes the free entry for young cadets who always enter freely! Don't be too smug.

Yes i ever wrote to CC about the free pass..too many restrictions and they might as well dont give as it creates more unhappiness. This is especially the case when their events are not exactly

special or anything..just created to channel crowds to specific days basically. Also agree they need to up their service standard especially when they are leading now else they might jolly well

lose their customer base like what happen to Absolute when CC first came about.

As for chubs and seniors, it creates diversity as long as they don't flood the place and start to turn off the rest. Lately i have met very aggressive guys ( chubs and seniors included)..can be really annoying..and i am a big guy.

So i cannot imagine how the small built guy can handle them. These new faces seem to surface only recently..in the past..people generally just leave you alone if you give clear signal that you are not interested.

Guest -Curious-

With all the complaints on the poorly-maintained facilities, service, promotions blah blah blah, have anyone suspect that there might be a possibility that the owners of CC has intentions to throw the white flag once the lease for the building is up?

This might be the case why the follow ups on the repairs are delayed?

:unsure:

With all the complaints on the poorly-maintained facilities, service, promotions blah blah blah, have anyone suspect that there might be a possibility that the owners of CC has intentions to throw the white flag once the lease for the building is up?

This might be the case why the follow ups on the repairs are delayed?

:unsure:

don't you know most people like to complain this and that,

but when they horny and no where to go for release, they still going back,

cos the crowd have their type of guys.

Yes CC dun seem to be doing well although the place was crowded. This make possible to those same old free entries. They just get in blinkly as they are the free entries. Those u guys felt that always the same faces. The paying customers got piss off over their rude attitude n bad maintanance. Maybe it's time for CC to cut away the free entry.

From ANIKI World of Wonders, Taipei - Asia Best Gay Sauna

優質服務體貼入微 ANIKi 免費提供館內貴賓行動電源使用

跑步跑到一半耳機音樂突然停了有沒有?健身房看到天菜好想留影結果相機不能開機有沒有?新交的B打電話來查勤接起來電量過低自動關機誤會大了有沒有?

還在到處找插頭定點發呆?人生怎能遺憾!ANIKi 早就為大家準備好。高容量行動電源讓您的行動裝置元氣滿滿,更不會影響活動錯失任何一個發展機會。有需要時歡迎洽詢館內服務夥伴。...ANIKi 提醒您:為了您的安全並保障他人隱私,請勿將任何電子設備攜入浴室區;使用拍照功能時,務必先行確認是否有他人入鏡。

The Thoughtful Service from ANIKi's Legend of Perfection- Free Power Bank for Our Honored Guests

Music suddenly stopped on treadmill?

Camera app can't be launched when cute guys just passed by?

Phone call from boyfriend cut off for low battery?

How can we tolerate these WTFs happening in the World of Wonders?

So, power bank is prepared for those in need, and please never hesitate to ask for it!

Notice: For your safety and others' privacy, please do not carry any electronic devices into the bathroom, and make sure no others' image caught when using camera.

See More

— at ANIKi World of Wonders.

I recalled when I was at Shogun, I asked I I can charge my phone from this Fatty guy (BF of the Shogun SPA) Guess what was the answer ?

Answer : It is not our corporate policy and SOP to allow mobile charging fr customers or by customers !!!!

Fucking Service, that I never go there any more. They think they are SingTel / Starhub Corporation, that have Corporate Policy .

Cool, you have cut and paste everything except the entrance fee of Aniki

Fee

NT$1000 / 16 hours (special holiday rate adjustment to be announced)

Do you want an entrance fee of NT1000 = S$42 to get into CC too since you're comparing the services and facilities? If you want 5 stars services, you have to pay 5 stars price.

Cool, you have cut and paste everything except the entrance fee of Aniki

Fee

NT$1000 / 16 hours (special holiday rate adjustment to be announced)

Do you want an entrance fee of NT1000 = S$42 to get into CC too since you're comparing the services and facilities? If you want 5 stars services, you have to pay 5 stars price.

Paying $16 or $21 people already make the hell lots of noise. Want them to pay double?! May be they will want the government to subsidies them .... Lol

Guest Will Pay

Paying $16 or $21 people already make the hell lots of noise. Want them to pay double?! May be they will want the government to subsidies them .... Lol

Consider using 5 star Hotel Spa, u pay 380-800 per night in sgd, what is 40 sgd for a good spa ?

If this are really the facilities provided and in good quality, to be realistic, they should not charge any lower than the current rate..

Aiyoh ah bang, please la. Some cheapo customers already making a bug fuss over the pricing of cruise. You think they will pay $10 for charging services? U ask them pay $0.10 more they also KAO PEH le. Come cruise expect good service, expect this. Ask them Stay at home ask ppl go their house cruise them all better. Make sure their house have those good supplies cruise having leh.

I have to agree to this.. the complain will come, but I still support the charge for the charging service provided..

Guest Will pay too

Consider using 5 star Hotel Spa, u pay 380-800 per night in sgd, what is 40 sgd for a good spa ?

Unfortunately not everyone is like you who willing to pay more for good facilities and services, just go read for yourself those complaints in this thread.

This really sounds like the service at cruise. Really cannot stand the service there, so yaya papaya. If they are so unhappy servicing people, why work in service line? Is this because they are young part timers but there is this old fat tanned guy who is the rudest of the bunch. Is he the boss? If he is the boss, he is a real stupid one annoying all the customers. If he is just a service staff, it only shows that he is a pathetic loser who is stuck in there because he cannot find a better job.

Another fun SPA  in BKK is  39 underground. 100% local thais.   Last time I was there with another frd we spoke Cantonese, we met another HK guy. Taiwan and HK guys no longer go Chakran or Babylon ( home of old whites and SPGs)

39 underground is a Saphan kawi Station, is only 150 Bhat and very happening.

Also they have a narrow access with steel bars, only lean guys can go through...once u get through this access, heaven is in your way.

This way they separate fat chubs and lean guys fun, as only lean guys with no tummies can pass through these steel bars, to get to the other side of sauna.

You may have your reasons to like 39 underground,  but one can see the negatives of this place too.  Those narrow bars that restrict access to a small area are cute, but they don't lead to "heaven".  I can pass through the bars, but I have never found many people behind them that called my attention. Their nude events are nothing extraordinary.  You have to walk up and down some horrible narrow stairs at the risk of hitting your head.

I find the experience at Sauna Mania is better,  and now the new sauna R3 is another better choice.  Chakran is kind of bland,  but Babylon lives up to its fame, and among the "old Whites and SPG's" you find some nice Asians too.  By the way, the senior population at Babylon is a plus:  they make one feel young and desirable in comparison  :-)  

cruise club should have an event day where only fit/good-looking guys can enter, so you wouldn't get constantly harassed by cmi people

too many people are skinny but they thought that they are fit lean tone , too many people are so so looking but they thought they are good. If cc have this event , think only 25 to 30 guys able to get in.

cruise club should have an event day where only fit/good-looking guys can enter, so you wouldn't get constantly harassed by cmi people

too many people are skinny but they thought that they are fit lean tone , too many people are so so looking but they thought they are good. If cc have this event , think only 25 to 30 guys able to get in.

Hey how many of you went to our event at Cruise last Sat? When I came at 3.30 it was some fun there and ppl queued up at some rooms! Moaning and grunting were all over! Hot guys did come and fucked each tgt! I got fucked by 2 guys, each of them came twice! when I left at 7.30, it was super packed due to the skin night full of wild guys from our group and outside.

I ve just received a notification for this weekend event! what else are you waiting for? :))

. email as below :

F1 RACE SINGAPORE . Event at Cruise Club Singapore

Due to the aggressive requests and popular demand of members that our 1st event last week feedback was tremendously well received, Members have requested this newsletter to all to join . event at Cruise Club Singapore.

Date :20/09/2014 (F1 Sat )
Time : 1pm to 6pm - Before Skin Night starts at 7
Venue : Cruise Club Singapore
Admission Fees : applies per Cruise Club.
Location of CC : www.cruiseclub.sg

Kindly take note of the following :

1. Do not lock doors
2. Do not turn lights when . members are in action in
cabin rooms. ( please do not BE IDIOTs)
3. Requested by members, please be WILD.
4. If . in steam room fun, please bring condoms into the steam room.

To reward feedback, 20 x Capitalmall Vouchers worth $ 20 will be offered to 1st 20 feedback to the . CLUB Forum post about our event.

Hey how many of you went to our event at Cruise last Sat? When I came at 3.30 it was some fun there and ppl queued up at some rooms! Moaning and grunting were all over! Hot guys did come and fucked each tgt! I got fucked by 2 guys, each of them came twice! when I left at 7.30, it was super packed due to the skin night full of wild guys from our group and outside.

I ve just received a notification for this weekend event! what else are you waiting for? :))

. email as below :

F1 RACE SINGAPORE . Event at Cruise Club Singapore

Due to the aggressive requests and popular demand of members that our 1st event last week feedback was tremendously well received, Members have requested this newsletter to all to join . event at Cruise Club Singapore.

Date :20/09/2014 (F1 Sat )

Time : 1pm to 6pm - Before Skin Night starts at 7

Venue : Cruise Club Singapore

Admission Fees : applies per Cruise Club.

Location of CC : www.cruiseclub.sg

Kindly take note of the following :

1. Do not lock doors

2. Do not turn lights when . members are in action in

cabin rooms. ( please do not BE IDIOTs)

3. Requested by members, please be WILD.

4. If . in steam room fun, please bring condoms into the steam room.

To reward feedback, 20 x Capitalmall Vouchers worth $ 20 will be offered to 1st 20 feedback to the . CLUB Forum post about our event.

Do I need to identify myself if I m a CC or . Customer?

Cruise Club should learn to credit staff's work and performance like in Taiwan , Aniki.   See Below :

新館派對首發 ANIKi GYM Party 勁派對

還記得戴上頭套後,徹底放下羞恥心的那一刻,心中那股澎湃洶湧的激情浪潮嗎?沒錯!那場讓你朝思暮想魂牽夢縈的頭套趴,本週六晚間六點即將降臨 ANIKi WoW!。

勁派對初次發表時所設計的活動圖樣中,兩位可愛的小天使目前也仍在團隊中為大家服務,大家猜猜看是哪兩位呢?^^

Party Time! ANIKi GYM Party- The First Party in ANIKi WoW!

Remember the first time when you put on the mask joining this crazy orgy?

Yes! That's it!! ANIKi GYM Party finally revives in ANIKi WoW!.

Check your schedule now! ANIKi GYM Party will be presented this coming Saturday, 6pm on time (20/09/2014 )

Two cute boys on the logo designed for initiation of ANIKi GYM Party are still in our team. Can you tell who they are?

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic