Male HQ

Sharing Of Meaningful Quotes

calvintantan

Never write a letter while you are angry.  ~Chinese Proverb

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

It's the simple things in life we forget. - Unknown

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

“If you have a past with which you feel dissatisfied, then forget it, now. Imagine a new story for your life and believe in it. Focus only on the moments when you achieved what you desired, and that strength will help you to get what you want.” 

― Paulo Coelho

― J'son M. Lee 

"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already." 

— Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez

― J'son M. Lee 

‎"We are all born sexual creatures,thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift." 

— Marilyn Monroe 

― J'son M. Lee 

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence." 
— Robert Frost

― J'son M. Lee 

“Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years, but of moments. You must experience each one before you can appreciate it.” 

― Sarah Breathnach

― J'son M. Lee 

Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal — a commitment to excellence — that will enable you to attain the success you seek.

Fly me up to the mooon and tell me that im yours forever!

“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” 

― Mahatma Gandhi

― J'son M. Lee 

If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know the man, don’t bother analyzing his ways of being silent, of talking, of weeping, or seeing how much he is moved by noble ideas; you’ll get better results if you just watch him laugh. If he laughs well, he’s a good man…All I claim to know is that laughter is the most reliable gauge of human nature. – Feodor Dostoyevsky

― J'son M. Lee 

“Love is a haunting melody that I have never mastered, and I fear I never will.”
― William S. Burroughs

If you’re in love then there is no short, tall, fat, or thin only i love you and you love me.

If you have love nothing can get in the way. If roses weren’t red and violets weren’t blue i’m pretty sure i would still love you.

tumblr_md3ct6y2aW1ri3bfmo1_500.jpg

“War is over ... If you want it.” 

― John Lennon

― J'son M. Lee 

“If you asked me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.” -Emile Zola

If you’re in love then there is no short, tall, fat, or thin only i love you and you love me.

If you have love nothing can get in the way. If roses weren’t red and violets weren’t blue i’m pretty sure i would still love you.

tumblr_md3ct6y2aW1ri3bfmo1_500.jpg

Never make your home in a place. Make a home for yourself inside your own head. You'll find what you need to furnish it - memory, friends you can trust, love of learning, and other such things. That way it will go with you wherever you journey.

- Tad Williams 

― J'son M. Lee 

“‎When you point your finger at someone, anyone, it is often a moment of judgement. We point our fingers when we want to scold someone, point out what they have done wrong. But each time we point, we simultaneously point three fingers back at ourselves.”

― Christopher Pike, Evil Thirst

― J'son M. Lee 

"If you spent your life concentrating on what everyone else thought of you, would you forget who you really were? What if the face you showed the world turned out to be a mask... with nothing beneath it?" 
— Jodi Picoult

― J'son M. Lee 

"Bianca, whore is just a cheap word people use to cut each other down," he said. His voice softer. "It makes them feel better about their own mistakes. Using words like that is easier than really looking into the situation. I promise you, you're not a whore."

I looked at him, into his warm gray eyes, and suddently understood what he was trying to tell me. The message hidden beneath the words.

You're not alone." 
— Kody Keplinger

― J'son M. Lee 

"Shared happiness is multiplied while shared sorrow is divided" - Unknown

― J'son M. Lee 

“We judge others instantly by their clothes, their cars, their appearance, their race, their education, their social status. The list is endless. What gets me is that most people decide who another person is before they have even spoken to them. What's even worse is that these same people decide who someone else is, and don't even know who they are themselves.” 
― Ashly Lorenzana

― J'son M. Lee 

― J'son M. Lee 

“When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.” 

― Paulo Coelho, Brida

― J'son M. Lee 

“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. ...You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.”

Jim Morrison
Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique." 
— Walt Disney Company

― J'son M. Lee 

“The traveler sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see.” 
― G.K. Chesterton

― J'son M. Lee 

“There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.” 

― Benjamin Disraeli

― J'son M. Lee 

Don’t ever give up if you still want to try…

Don’t ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry…

Don’t ever settle for an answer if you still want to know…

Don’t ever say you don’t love him if you can’t let him go…

"I realised something important: whatever is on the outside can be taken away at any time. Only what is inside you is safe." 

— Jeanette Winterson

― J'son M. Lee 

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. " 

— Friedrich Nietzsche

― J'son M. Lee 

There is no greater loan than a sympathetic ear.  ~Frank Tyger

― J'son M. Lee 

Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!

- Anne Frank
Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

“I am a part of all whom I have met.” 

― Alfred Tennyson

― J'son M. Lee 

“There is scarcely any passion without struggle.” 

― Albert Camus

― J'son M. Lee 

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” 

― Mother Teresa

― J'son M. Lee 

“The open road is a beckoning, a strangeness, a place where a man can lose himself.” – William Least Heat Moon

― J'son M. Lee 

The reason why most relationships don’t last long is that because most couples are just lovers but they’re not friends. That the relationship they got engaged in was based only on physical attraction, lust if you want to be brutal. It’s like they rushed into a relationship with only their physical admiration for each other not knowing everything that makes a relationship going. So when the physical attraction wore off, nothing hold them back together and the tendency is for them to break up. So just like everyone else is saying, it is better if a couple was not just lovers, but friends as well. So while looking for that someone you wanna give your heart with, you’ll not just going to find a girlfriend/boyfriend in their being, you’re also looking for a best friend.It’s not just about hitting two birds in one stone, it’s your heart and your happiness that’s at stake here.