Male HQ

Looking For Travelling Buddy (compiled)

powerofmusic

I'm looking for travel buddy for 8 days Hokkaido plus 2 days FREE taipei going on the 8th Dec 2015 for less than $2k. This is a tour package with Super Travel which includes air fare, hotels, meals and all places of interest. Anyone keen kindly msg me. Thanks

Hi

sound great to me, it will be nice winter trip at Hokkaido. can I ? the details for this package? is it this one

8 DAY 6 NIGHT SPLENDID HOKKAIDO DELUXE ?

Hi all. Just a reminder before you embark on a holiday with a travel buddy, you need to meet up with your buddy and try to get to know him as much as possible. Spend at least half a day together and see whether you get along well together (got chemistry or not). Especially each other likes and dislikes.

I ever travelled with my best friend for a holiday. It turns out to be my worst holiday as i realized he had some habits and manners that i cannot tolerate. So please think thoroughly and choose your travel buddy carefully.

Nope. Amey mates confirm come back not enemy. You can tahan 2 yrs confirm no prob, whatever habits you also see liao.

Guest earnest

i m 50/168/60 chinese going genting 8-11 Nov (go sun morn and back on tue) by coach. Any manly chub friend want to join me in my room for free. No sex obligation. But pay your own coach and other expenses.  please email pleasantnice2000@gmail.com if interested.

Urgently looking for 1 guy to go Boracay 6-9 Dec by Tiger air. Hotel will be paid for. Triple sharing with me 34chn and my friend 28chn. Both pleasant look and built. Not intended for sex. Line me at sg_dude

Thinking of travelling to europe sometime early next year. Anyone also planning somewhere there around this timing?

I m planning for spain and Portugal in may, jan & feb too cold and a lot of travel disruption due to weather condition... april is good if u like to see flowers in Amsterdam, anyone interested in spain and Portugal can pm me ^_^

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Travelling Buddy (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.