Male HQ

Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S3

hardware wise, S III hands down. quad-core processor is yeah... good compared to the dual-core system in the Note.

HOWEVER, I would say the Note is good enough.. especially if you like doodling and sketching. And the S III is uglier than the note lol

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Guest Jake

The screen size about the same but Note is much bigger so may be difficult for guys who put it in their Jeans or pants pockets. Note looks nicer but S3 is more powerful.

Small screen + quad core = high batt consumption

Big screen + dual core = high batt consumption

Size is probably the factor to consider IMO

just to clarify... more cores does not mean a higher batt consumption. it depends on the functions of the cores & how efficient they are in running the mobile system. although you're right that a bigger screen does consume more batt, but AMOLED is touted to save more battery (if you always use a black/dark background la).. and the NOte comes with a 2500mAH battery which is really nice too.

anyways, I will stress it again, that the Note isn't just for anybody. I mean in Singapore, like I will still say, iPhone, SII and Note are the most popular but in reality, some people do find that 5.3" screen a little too big to handle. I'm using a Note now ironically, but preferences-wise... i really really hate Samsung's UI. Bleh. Gonna change back to HTC One X by this week

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.