Male HQ

Maroon Massage Review (Batam, Indonesia)

I heard from some travellers here about Maroon massage in Batam (Indonesia), last week when I went to Batam I visit this massage place behind Sari Jaya Hotel. I was shocked that Batam indeed has a plu massage, the masseur is all male and they serve both male and female. This is my review :

Overall the place is VERY DIRTY, the wall is not properly painted, there is no door at each room with only curtain and also the wall is so dirty that they use cloth to hide the separator of each rooms. There is also mosquito, as the place is located at a place quite not okay place, with low light, and many not friendly looking people roaming around and sitting around.

The masseur is quite handsome, I see him in the dark though, and I ask him whether I can 'poke' him he said he is top, looks like he is not properly trained, while the cashier does not asked me what type of masseur I want. The attitude of the masseur is also a problem, as if he is unwilling to serve male customer.

The oil is smelly, overall a bad place to visit. Next time I visit batam I will use call boy service to hotel instead of visiting Maroon.

Agree that the place is dirty and masseseur is hasn't have a proper skill, is for sex only

So if you looking proper massage , this is not a place to go

Its for male only, so don't understand ur statement that he is unwilling to serve male customer

They will do if you pay :)

• 2 years later...

try not to go Maroon

the place is infested with bed beg.

they rarely change the mattress

go to any clean massage parlour..

ask for male masseurs

they have spare for those who requested

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• 2 years later...