Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Trying to book Pxxxxps at NL Liat tower last few days. And only last night I was lucky to get him. I request him for the hard massage, but judging from his strength, I think he is only can do sensual massage. When he did my butt area, he did it very skillfully, and brush thought my balls almost every stroke. And he used too much oil on my lower parts of the body, made it very oily. I really hate that oily feeling.  After I turnover for the front, he asked me where I get to know him, I told him I was recommended from friend, he told me almost all his customers said the same things. And he also asked who else I tried in NL, and he told me that no wonder some of the masseurs suddenly got many non-stop bookings. Will I go back to him, probably no, because I still prefer hard massage with some teasing skills. :)

19 hours ago, Cigna said:

Went to NL CQ last week and tried Fly; was expecting a chub but my first impressions was that he is slightly meaty/overweight only. Young chap and guess he is from my. He can deliver the hard massage type (and soft massage too), good if you have some body ailments that you want to solve. During the massage, he asked me some persistent questions (how I got to know him, which friend, or from online…) which I find rather intrusive, but he got the hint that I wasn’t there to chat. He was ok overall.

i also visited QJ in FLS complex, went to the counter and asked for a foot massage, I thought the I’ll get the china uncle (at the counter too) but while the china uncle was prepping the foot soak for me, they change to a female therapist (!!!). I had to tell them I prefer a male therapist then china uncle wanted to continue do for me then wha… they send another younger chap to replace china uncle. Younger chap was ok, good foot massage but next time will insist and select the uncle myself. Saw P**** there too. When I left, I saw a dude at the counter, crew cut and stocky kind, 100% my type, but couldn’t muster the courage to ask for his name. Till next time! 

Crew cut stocks should be ahdong?

Edited by firefight

On 9/29/2024 at 5:48 PM, Cigna said:

Went to NL CQ last week and tried Fly; was expecting a chub but my first impressions was that he is slightly meaty/overweight only. Young chap and guess he is from my. He can deliver the hard massage type (and soft massage too), good if you have some body ailments that you want to solve. During the massage, he asked me some persistent questions (how I got to know him, which friend, or from online…) which I find rather intrusive, but he got the hint that I wasn’t there to chat. He was ok overall.

i also visited QJ in FLS complex, went to the counter and asked for a foot massage, I thought the I’ll get the china uncle (at the counter too) but while the china uncle was prepping the foot soak for me, they change to a female therapist (!!!). I had to tell them I prefer a male therapist then china uncle wanted to continue do for me then wha… they send another younger chap to replace china uncle. Younger chap was ok, good foot massage but next time will insist and select the uncle myself. Saw P**** there too. When I left, I saw a dude at the counter, crew cut and stocky kind, 100% my type, but couldn’t muster the courage to ask for his name. Till next time! 

* Just read that it’s Qingjie. Strange didn’t see this in their directory.

What is QJ? Do you mean WL? I don’t recall shop with initial of QJ at FLS complex?

Edited by Omakase

16 hours ago, Omakase said:

* Just read that it’s Qingjie. Strange didn’t see this in their directory.

What is QJ? Do you mean WL? I don’t recall shop with initial of QJ at FLS complex?

those shops with black color banner is QJ.

Went to Shan (Havelock Rd) and tried Kenny. The china lady recep asked if I want the lymphatic drainage massage and I told her no, just normal massage will do. 

Kenny is meaty and Malaysian I believe. The massage area is quite spartan, no frills set up below a hdb flat, but ok and clean.

He asked where he should focus on and I told him lower back and boy it was good😂 He finger press throughout without oil and kneaded off a couple of bad knots on my shoulders and lower back, very professional, nothing sensual. 

When we finished I told him I was expecting an oil massage but I’m ok with finger press but he said oil massage is the “lymphatic drainage” package. So just in case you guys prefer oil massage, just take note or enquire with counter.

For those who drive there is a multi storey carpark, and if you’re hungry, there’s the famous beo crescent curry rice nearby!

53 minutes ago, Cigna said:

Went to Shan (Havelock Rd) and tried Kenny. The china lady recep asked if I want the lymphatic drainage massage and I told her no, just normal massage will do. 

Kenny is meaty and Malaysian I believe. The massage area is quite spartan, no frills set up below a hdb flat, but ok and clean.

He asked where he should focus on and I told him lower back and boy it was good😂 He finger press throughout without oil and kneaded off a couple of bad knots on my shoulders and lower back, very professional, nothing sensual. 

When we finished I told him I was expecting an oil massage but I’m ok with finger press but he said oil massage is the “lymphatic drainage” package. So just in case you guys prefer oil massage, just take note or enquire with counter.

For those who drive there is a multi storey carpark, and if you’re hungry, there’s the famous beo crescent curry rice nearby!

depends on shop. usually normal massage also use oil if we request them. with a better oil normally additional 10 bucks. lymphatic drainage massage is another level with more expensive price. 

Good that u share that better check with the recep before we proceed. 

2 hours ago, durianking said:

depends on shop. usually normal massage also use oil if we request them. with a better oil normally additional 10 bucks. lymphatic drainage massage is another level with more expensive price. 

Good that u share that better check with the recep before we proceed. 

Is the lymphatic message painful or even ticklish? I assume there is a lot of armpit touching

21 hours ago, kjs2221 said:

I only go QJ for foot massage. Their body massage is very open. Everything expose to public.

When doing body massage, masseur was quite nice that he closed all curtains and used a clip to prevent from opening. So there was better privacy then.

On 9/30/2024 at 12:25 PM, kjs2221 said:

Trying to book Pxxxxps at NL Liat tower last few days. And only last night I was lucky to get him. I request him for the hard massage, but judging from his strength, I think he is only can do sensual massage. When he did my butt area, he did it very skillfully, and brush thought my balls almost every stroke. And he used too much oil on my lower parts of the body, made it very oily. I really hate that oily feeling.  After I turnover for the front, he asked me where I get to know him, I told him I was recommended from friend, he told me almost all his customers said the same things. And he also asked who else I tried in NL, and he told me that no wonder some of the masseurs suddenly got many non-stop bookings. Will I go back to him, probably no, because I still prefer hard massage with some teasing skills. :)

The one used to work in Funan? Does anyone know where the Philip is now, he used to work in Funan B1

Hi!

Wondering if anyone has tried Liat NL Dave?

Never tried before but just wanted to know if it’s worth trying him. My usual therapist is out and shop recommended him… trying to have other POVs. 

Tried Dave at NL Liat but kinda so so. 

Have tried Qingjie too and it’s not bad. Despite the supposed curtain situation but actually it’s quite private and therapist bothered to cover carefully the scene. 

I rate Qingjie pretty high now for price and experience if you enjoy that kinda slightly thrilling environment 😎

6 hours ago, Razorpin said:

Tried Dave at NL Liat but kinda so so. 

Have tried Qingjie too and it’s not bad. Despite the supposed curtain situation but actually it’s quite private and therapist bothered to cover carefully the scene. 

I rate Qingjie pretty high now for price and experience if you enjoy that kinda slightly thrilling environment 😎

Kind to share your rating WL vs QJ?😅😅😅 Since both located at FLS.

5 hours ago, weekly said:

Kind to share your rating WL vs QJ?😅😅😅 Since both located at FLS.

I think QJ is better as no need wear shorts. The masseur will ask you need to wear shorts or not and you can say no need.

guess the therapist will know the meaning. 

1 hour ago, Razorpin said:

I think QJ is better as no need wear shorts. The masseur will ask you need to wear shorts or not and you can say no need.

haha. is it? you did by peter ar

16 hours ago, Razorpin said:

Do you mind to pm your recommendation of the masseur?

13 hours ago, Razorpin said:

Haha I like young or straight bro looking ones. 

now 大叔 is mo popular!!!

& i must say yes the reasons why we prefer not woman is we liked at least a normal-looking male right?

19 hours ago, eyan9 said:

Ya im one of those who like uncles.. i like uncles btw.

7 hours ago, jonathan_blunt said:

Uncles are good as they are more service oriented and really down to earth type to serve you better, I also like uncles hehe, but not too old lah, middle age ones better

Same here as well for me. If you do have good recommendations, can you PM me? Thanks a lot in advance.

Received many DMs on the QJ therapist but I can’t reply to them as I did a walk in. I do not know the masseur name. 

Just saying it’s quite good. But somehow I also managed to walk in to a not so old therapist. Chinese speaking China guy fair skin and medium strong guy build. 

if anyone knows the names can let me know also but hard to find out now I guess 

On 10/19/2024 at 6:48 AM, jonathan_blunt said:

Uncles are good as they are more service oriented and really down to earth type to serve you better, I also like uncles hehe, but not too old lah, middle age ones better

Ya true 

I mean I have some young uncle massage me before.. they are quite curious about my body and reactions to some touches. Guess they are also practising skills and wanna know what works. 

22 hours ago, Omakase said:

Heading to Qingjie now.. any masseur to recommend please? I don’t really want them to pick for me anyone.

Agree! Word of mouth is still the better "way" (though opinions may vary from person to person) ... don't want to waste money and trip, IKR (ex in SG compared to JB or BKK) ... unless you are looking for HEs and sex with the masseur (that's a different story then). 😜

I went Wanlin today after a long day and randomly got a stocky uncle surname same as the orange brown bear fast food restaurant. He used a lot of force on the right points and was okay with me just wearing my underwear. He used elbow quite a lot and stripped my underwear back side off to do butt massage. Not sure why he hesitated a little at the thigh inner side but otherwise I got a good massage on my back, shoulders and butt. Many times I keep touching his pants front side the crease including one or two brushes against his groin. I guess he would do good for guys who need good massage and a slight touch of kink. :)

damage 1h $60

time after 759pm.

17 hours ago, Razorpin said:

Received many DMs on the QJ therapist but I can’t reply to them as I did a walk in. I do not know the masseur name. 

Just saying it’s quite good. But somehow I also managed to walk in to a not so old therapist. Chinese speaking China guy fair skin and medium strong guy build. 

if anyone knows the names can let me know also but hard to find out now I guess 

Xiao Xie

Visited Zufu after a long hiatus and got Mxxx.

Lean, slim young guy with dark/tanned skin. Was dubious about this skills since he looked so young lol

All in all, I would say the experience was intriguing because there were times when I felt his strokes were quite amateurish but there were also occasions then his fingers brushed against my crown jewels.

One interesting part was that when I was lying face down, I could felt something hard bumping against my hand. It was, quite a handful 😬

Price-wise: quite affordable at 50+ per hour. No additional tips requested but I willingly tipped hahaha

2 hours ago, greysnow said:

Visited Zufu after a long hiatus and got Mxxx.

Lean, slim young guy with dark/tanned skin. Was dubious about this skills since he looked so young lol

All in all, I would say the experience was intriguing because there were times when I felt his strokes were quite amateurish but there were also occasions then his fingers brushed against my crown jewels.

One interesting part was that when I was lying face down, I could felt something hard bumping against my hand. It was, quite a handful 😬

Price-wise: quite affordable at 50+ per hour. No additional tips requested but I willingly tipped hahaha

he is just 小弟弟 to me ... haha

need more exposure and experience