Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

got to agree with Skorpios78, since this is a straight joint as it's rather open (in the sense that the massage space is just separated by curtains), not expected to have any HEs...

anyways tried Ah Dong, David and Ah Shen (just last week). personally think Ah Dong gives the best massage.

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 7:30 PM, greysnow said:

I wouldn't say it's HE because there wasn't any ending. But it was definitely not something I would expect to happen in zufu. It was an eye-opener nonetheless lol

I think no matter whether got or not. It better to keep it to urself. Zufu is a straight joint. Dun get them into trouble. If not , there will be another less 1 place for us to go for massage. Zufu pricing is very reasonable.

On 22 March 2016 at 11:04 AM, skorpios78 said:

They are straight joints la... Don't expect anything

I preferred the massuer know what I want for the massage to relax my mind and body, dun like to play with guessing game when I lie down and strip nude on the massage bed. LOL...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sport-coholic
19 hours ago, jimgogo said:

Yes naked, they do cover with towel, anyway Hardon is normal la

All so open de. :P I would keep my undies on during my massages there.

Edited by Sport-coholic

On 23 March 2016 at 10:20 PM, Mystic said:

Try massage by Thomas at http://rejuvabeauty.com

shop is at South Bridge Rd. A bit pricey at $60 for 60min massage and $90 for 90min massage. 

Thomas is straight, skinny Ah Beng. Cannot be nude. Ask him the pull the curtains close. No HE, but he can make you dripping wet. 

Do you mean he doesn't usually pull the curtains close during massage? Also, by dripping wet do you mean his massage is very sensual?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sport-coholic
On 04/05/2016 at 2:16 PM, Gregg59 said:

Going to see David in 20 minutes, booked him for 2 hours body.........!!!

Looking forward to my massage by him later. :)

Edited by Sport-coholic

Field Report

Just came back from Zufu. Did a 90mins for $66. Well as usual tried to book ah dong but he was fully booked. So i asked to see who was available. David & Ah Chen was. So i went for Ah Chen.

As i didn't know what to expect, i asked if i'm doing oil massage, what you prefer me to strip to my underwear or naked? He thought for a spilt second so i told him, no worries, let's just do with underwear. Anyway it was quite cold. So he told me, gonna do some accu-point pressure massage before the oil to relax my muscles so i said ok. He begin to cover my upper body with towels and before he reached the lower part. He came and told me that maybe it's better to do it bare, so i said ok and he removed my underwear for me and cover me with towel.

Overall the massage was good. He used his palms and forearm to massage me. I really do feel more relax after the acct-point pressure massage then He moved on with the oil massage. With his strong hands, he rubs the back and making sure that he didn't miss any point. Then He moved down to my lower body which was quite sensual. He was quite considerate to bend my legs so that he could reach my inner thigh.

When he asked me to flip over, I think he saw i had some pre-cum which i usually do. I think he got bit naughty. He covered most part of my body except the leg he was gonna massage and exposing my genital. so of course under this situation, i got a semi-hard on BUT there is no hanky-panky. He moved to my upper body and the head massage was good.

i leave the place feeling better on my neck and shoulder.

3 hours ago, johndaniel said:

Field Report

Just came back from Zufu. Did a 90mins for $66. Well as usual tried to book ah dong but he was fully booked. So i asked to see who was available. David & Ah Chen was. So i went for Ah Chen.

As i didn't know what to expect, i asked if i'm doing oil massage, what you prefer me to strip to my underwear or naked? He thought for a spilt second so i told him, no worries, let's just do with underwear. Anyway it was quite cold. So he told me, gonna do some accu-point pressure massage before the oil to relax my muscles so i said ok. He begin to cover my upper body with towels and before he reached the lower part. He came and told me that maybe it's better to do it bare, so i said ok and he removed my underwear for me and cover me with towel.

Overall the massage was good. He used his palms and forearm to massage me. I really do feel more relax after the acct-point pressure massage then He moved on with the oil massage. With his strong hands, he rubs the back and making sure that he didn't miss any point. Then He moved down to my lower body which was quite sensual. He was quite considerate to bend my legs so that he could reach my inner thigh.

When he asked me to flip over, I think he saw i had some pre-cum which i usually do. I think he got bit naughty. He covered most part of my body except the leg he was gonna massage and exposing my genital. so of course under this situation, i got a semi-hard on BUT there is no hanky-panky. He moved to my upper body and the head massage was good.

wow, interestingly, the masseur has voluntarily suggested that you strip naked. :thumb:

Be cool, like a breeze...

20 hours ago, johndaniel said:

Field Report

You could do better had you pushed a lil bit more....hehe

On 9 May 2016 at 11:55 PM, johndaniel said:

Field Report

I had the same experience. A pity he doesn't do chest massage. Gonna try Ah Dong next!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 2:59 AM, Coolbriz said:

wow, interestingly, the masseur has voluntarily suggested that you strip naked. :thumb:

The customer must be hot and handsome I supposed?
cos I alwys tot the zufu is a straight joint and I doubt they have proper rooms

Are their staff mainly males or more females?

Yes Zufu has a good mix of male and female therapists. It is very common nowadays that male therapists are assigned to male customers in many straight massage joints. In fact, I once called up a straight massage joint in a shopping mall and the lady receptionist told me that their male therapists serve only male customers and vice versa for the females. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

13 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Yes Zufu has a good mix of male and female therapists. It is very common nowadays that male therapists are assigned to male customers in many straight massage joints. In fact, I once called up a straight massage joint in a shopping mall and the lady receptionist told me that their male therapists serve only male customers and vice versa for the females. 

And where is this shop & in what mall?

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage