Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Guest Lanjiaopcckia
4 minutes ago, astroboi24 said:

where is zufu

Eh, google lah! Lol. You astroboi not astropek right? 

Edited by Lanjiaopcckia

26 minutes ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

Anyway, the other day I went to this masseur D.  Kan ni na, forever whatsapping sia, he think lim pei don't know. Next time I must collect back my tip for him. 回水!

But ok lah, in the end I forgive him, chee bye he is a teaser ok, massage neh ji, grab wa eh lan pa, hold the base of my lanjiao... Chee bye, like that winz lor - leave people high and dry! Lol. 

Zufu got two masseur D wor 

Guest Lanjiaopcckia
On 12 July 2016 at 10:28 AM, Bearwithme said:

Possibly fired. As mentioned several times, anyone can read this forum. Dont understand why people want to post things that could get people into trouble.

I didn't say where lah. Kan ni na, is this a zufu thread only? Lol.

Chee bye, got mother mary here complain liao, you still want to dig info publicly? Lol. 

Edited by Lanjiaopcckia

Guest Lanjiaopcckia

Ok bros, I am going start a private chat group on LINE. Because it's really bo swee to name people and place here because:

1. It's not so much everybody will read this forum. Please give authorities more credit - they know EXACTLY what's going on in this country - how are drugs transacted, between who, who's running what funny business and where are gay hot spots. They do not need confirmation from a sleazy forum, they are much better than that. Why I know? Lim pei's friend is in police force.

2. The thing about naming people and place is giving big brother upper hand. You guys make these terms become keywords. Imagine the wife of a bi bro knows where he goes for massage then kaypo, go and search the massage place and a thread like this appear on page one of Google. Jiat lat. but I think a lot of married bros won't think of such matters. 

Y'all can private msg me lah. 

24 minutes ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

Eh, google lah! Lol. You astroboi not astropek right? 

erm, just a side point
Ah peks can google better than boys pls

but it could be the strawberry generation that expect to be spoonfeed

Guest Lanjiaopcckia
Just now, lovehandle said:

erm, just a side point

Just now, lovehandle said:

erm, just a side point

Aiyoh paiseh man. Good reminder. Lim pei's lao pei also knows how to google. How shallow of me! I take back my words. Lol. 

Oh
I rem you, u r the guy(sorry abit ah beng from the way u wote the story - I can only base on that) - tks for your sharing, it is very hilarious n hope to hear from u soon , if u have other sharing : don't necess have to be from straight massage joints

Tried David. Really bad. To me,this is one of the worst massage i had. He started 25 mins just using brute force to press on the body while looking at his phone. Its painful and not relieving any tired nodes at all. Told him its too strong but he said its ok,just endure it and continue looking at his phone. He tried to made the whole lousy massage session up by touching your inner thigh and nipple. To me, this kind of service and attitude is uber disgusting. Guys,pls dun pay 46 dollars to get this kind of service. You deserved much better ones. Ah chen is really good with his skills but too bad he has resigned.

Guest Lanjiaopcckia

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Actually, massage is like eating. You have the Michelin guide and this forum kind of functions that way for long time. But then, everybody's stomach is different right? I trust that my own stomach won't lie to me, one man's meat is another man's poison. 

Anyway, digressing here - have any of you ever wondered why a masseur will give you a sensual massage or happy ending? Did it ever occur to you that it could be related to some form of physical attraction? 

Eh, masseur ma si lang!? Want to touch also should touch something more attractive right? As the late Danny Chan's song 《等》sings: ”莫道你在选择人,人亦能选择你,公平原没半点偏心”!

Which brings to mind a memory, which has long faded in my deep, dirty crevices, only to be rekindled by a bro I've been chatting with recently. 

He was asking me about Melayu masseurs. Honestly, the last time I was massaged by an abang was about 10 years ago. I was then young, handsome and fit. Lol. I used to frequent this sleazy joint operated by a malay uncle at Haji lane. The abang's name is Rocky, beefy malay bro who used to train as a bodybuilder. Whenever we meet up, it's like bro-bonding. He'll arrive in his bike and we'll chill over ciggies and then proceed with the massage. To cut the long story short - we always end up jerking each other off and we will both cum. Was he gay? Or more specifically, did he look gay? Absolutely no hint of it. My memory of him is very blur now but I vaguely remembered him as a married father. 

There were days I thought about why he would want to even entertain the thought of providing extras if he were truly straight? Why did he even engage in a full jo session after the massage? Ok, don't get limpei wrong, limpei is no mr manhunt or universe. But I think I can safely say, there has to be some form of physical and sexual attraction for this to happen.

Chee bye, I do miss Rocky sia... Muscular beefy with an equally prized asset to match, kan si lan dua kee ar, kan ni na song!

Edited by Lanjiaopcckia

On ‎15‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 6:12 PM, Lanjiaopcckia said:

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Actually, massage is like eating. You have the Michelin guide and this forum kind of functions that way for long time. But then, everybody's stomach is different right? I trust that my own stomach won't lie to me, one man's meat is another man's poison. 

Eh, masseur ma si lang!? Want to touch also should touch something more attractive right? As the late Danny Chan's song 《等》sings: ”莫道你在选择人,人亦能选择你,公平原没半点偏心”!

He was asking me about Melayu masseurs. Honestly, the last time I was massaged by an abang was about 10 years ago. I was then young, handsome and fit. Lol. I used to frequent this sleazy joint operated by a malay uncle at Haji lane. The abang's name is Rocky, beefy malay bro who used to train as a bodybuilder. Whenever we meet up, it's like bro-bonding. He'll arrive in his bike and we'll chill over ciggies and then proceed with the massage. To cut the long story short - we always end up jerking each other off and we will both cum. Was he gay? Or more specifically, did he look gay? Absolutely no hint of it. My memory of him is very blur now but I vaguely remembered him as a married father. 

There were days I thought about why he would want to even entertain the thought of providing extras if he were truly straight? Why did he even engage in a full jo session after the massage? Ok, don't get limpei wrong, limpei is no mr manhunt or universe. But I think I can safely say, there has to be some form of physical and sexual attraction for this to happen.

Chee bye, I do miss Rocky sia... Muscular beefy with an equally prized asset to match, kan si lan dua kee ar, kan ni na song!

wow!  massage Michelin guide! not a bad idea since Singaporeans luv massage (go jb > massage, go Thailand, massage too)
Danny Chan 's song- will expose your era although he is no longer around

Now u r no longer fit? but your choice of words are funny sia

U mentioned "have any of you ever wondered why a masseur will give you a sensual massage or happy ending? Did it ever occur to you that it could be related to some form of physical attraction?  " I believe so , cos I did go to some that doesn't come with it, mayb the thai masseur and I didn't click, didn't help to shower too

• 2 weeks later...
On 23 July 2016 at 9:18 PM, helloitsme said:

hey. do they do late/midnight massage service at zufu?

and who would you recommend me to book if I want to have some frisky touching (i know they are straight, but yeah haa)

u can't have it at zufu.

try green apple spa at north bridge rd. special price of 39/hr for body massage after midnight. only cash accepted.

u will have to keep ur frisky hands to urself though. they do only finger press massage, not oil massage, and some of the male therapists are homophobic.

Edited by gc0805

22 hours ago, gc0805 said:

u can't have it at zufu.

try green apple spa at north bridge rd. special price of 39/hr for body massage after midnight. only cash accepted.

u will have to keep ur frisky hands to urself though. they do only finger press massage, not oil massage, and some of the male therapists are homophobic.

Cools... do they have male masseurs? and which ones do u recommend? =) so do u go naked or?

This has been discussed earlier in this thread before - but having already tried him a couple of times, I would strongly recommend him if anyone wants firm, good massage skills and professional service:

http://www.jdstudiosg.com/

$120 for 90 minutes (oil massage). Contact details as stated in the website.

On 8/8/2016 at 5:27 PM, qsefthu78 said:

This has been discussed earlier in this thread before - but having already tried him a couple of times, I would strongly recommend him if anyone wants firm, good massage skills and professional service:

a bit expensive if only a normal massage. Should reduce the price a bit lo..

On 3 August 2016 at 0:23 AM, gc0805 said:

After midnight, there's no oil massage. Just finger press massage. Male masseurs available but no nude massage. Some of the masseurs are homophobic, I gathered from the way the way they chat each other. 

ahh damn... tot can go for oil massage after midnight since they got offer ;(

On 8 August 2016 at 5:27 PM, qsefthu78 said:

$120 is expensive. Does Joseph do 60 minutes? I'd try.

Edited by cookies74

22 minutes ago, cookies74 said:

Oh he accepts just manhood therapy? Sure...

no nope.. he doesnt offer that.. but u can go naked during the massage... no HE no extras no manhood therapy... fullstop.

Edited by firefight

• 2 weeks later...

As time goes by, Joseph's massage skill has matured and the service rendered is more and more skillful. 

However, there is no HE and the whole process remains professional and extremely seductive..... at times.

Also he is a friendly guy, has an amazing smile and nice body build too. 

Edited by Keetoi Lee
Too much information that may affect the masseur

On 8/23/2016 at 4:15 PM, Keetoi Lee said:

As time goes by, Joseph's massage skill has matured and the service rendered is more and more skillful. 

However, there is no HE and the whole process remains professional and extremely seductive..... at times.

Also he is a friendly guy, has an amazing smile and nice body build too. 

Yeah i agree.. i like his skill

11 hours ago, otokonoko said:

I second that. I think David has become lazier in his strokes.

Yeah I agree. David seem quite lazy recently though...

For those who are into getting good massage, you can try Mr Teng from Quan Hing at Fu Lu Shou second floor. 1hr for 48 bucks and 1.5hrs for 68 bucks. Good and strong (his strength is exceptionally good). Just let him know if u need him to increase his strength. A pretty chatty uncle. 

3 hours ago, shaunT said:

For those who are into getting good massage, you can try Mr Teng from Quan Hing at Fu Lu Shou second floor. 1hr for 48 bucks and 1.5hrs for 68 bucks. Good and strong (his strength is exceptionally good). Just let him know if u need him to increase his strength. A pretty chatty uncle. 

Cool... Oil massage? Nude or?

Is he gay friendly?

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage