Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 28/09/2016 at 10:11 AM, bamboo1981 said:

Can I please ask if the massage by Ah Boon was sensual?

Had massage with boon. He's experienced, having worked there for three years now. His skills for finger press massage are very good. I had a one and a half hour session with him. But he shortchanged me 15 min. So I didn't give my usual 25% tip hahaha

Edited by gc0805
Grammar

• 2 weeks later...

Went back to JD studio following resuming gym after a week's break from gym. Body was aching like mad! Joseph did a great job targeting a lot of areas and gave a good stretching session. The whole session was painful as expected but when it was over, my body felt lighter and more relaxed. Had a good sleep after that of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ...need advice from you guys..yesterday i went for a massage(not the gay type), the person did not pass me any shorts to change. I had wanted to go naked, but at that time got quite a number of ppl doing foot reflex outside, and my cubicle is facing them, so didnt remove my undies.(which i regretted) In such case where they didnt pass u the loose shorts, does it means I can just go naked? During the massage, I lowered my undies to signal the male masseur he can go lower, but he just massage till the area where I had lowered, did not pull lower. Was thinking to go next time at a off peak time and go naked. What do you guys think?

On 30/10/2016 at 9:54 AM, Leanmeat said:

Hi ...need advice from you guys..yesterday i went for a massage(not the gay type), the person did not pass me any shorts to change. I had wanted to go naked, but at that time got quite a number of ppl doing foot reflex outside, and my cubicle is facing them, so didnt remove my undies.(which i regretted) In such case where they didnt pass u the loose shorts, does it means I can just go naked? During the massage, I lowered my undies to signal the male masseur he can go lower, but he just massage till the area where I had lowered, did not pull lower. Was thinking to go next time at a off peak time and go naked. What do you guys think?

I think usually those foot reflexology shops that offer full body massage, ur not supposed to strip naked, so it better one is dress in shorts and tee. You know it's different from spa shops that can offer naked massage. The one that I go in hougang don't have cubicle, they only have curtains and most of the time they don't draw it. However recently this masseur who massage me there, on and off he keeps brushing against my groin area so I suspect he is also gay, haha. My friend also went to try his massage, same thing happen, and thus we have come to that conclusion. If it's behind a closed door kind of cubicle, then I guess it's ok to ask the masseur if you can do the massage naked. Sometimes it's not that they don't want and don't mind to massage u naked, but there is some licensing issue and rules and regulations by the government pertaining to what business they are operating. Remember years ago about female customers being molested in those Chinese physician or massage parlour. That's why now cannot be done in a locked cubicle. 

Edited by TYRtan

On 10/30/2016 at 9:54 AM, Leanmeat said:

My experience  (gay or straight) is the masseurs leave the room to let you change out of your clothes and they leave behind a towel to cover yourself. But I've only gone to massage places. Not the mix massage and foot reflexology places. 

Guest Lanjiaopcckia

Sibeh quiet. 

Actually over the last few months many msg me to start a line group. Never got around it.

Don't mind restarting, since i am very bored and free today. My line is ppjobro.

When u msg me, give an intro and say who u are on BW. Basic manners lah.

Edited by Lanjiaopcckia

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

Those of you who get massage regularly? How often is that? Once a month?

If need once a month, means your body don't rejuvenate on your own

eg in those days, farmers need to bend down to do farming on long hours, can  u imagine how many rounds of massage do they need per day?
while in office, we may not be positioned ergonomically, still we have to learn to manage it

prolly once per quarter? or half a year once?

well, I only start to know abt massage this two years. Started by receiving from friends. Then str8 friend Jio me for groupon kind(but mostly by woman, which I dun get the kick),

then tried public gay massage and home based kind. Now only starts to enjoy str8 one that includes butt. To me, it;s about whether u can afford.

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

If need once a month, means your body don't rejuvenate on your own

eg in those days, farmers need to bend down to do farming on long hours, can  u imagine how many rounds of massage do they need per day?
while in office, we may not be positioned ergonomically, still we have to learn to manage it

prolly once per quarter? or half a year once?

Massage can be for therapeutic/relaxing purpose. Not necessarily for healing purpose. Once or twice a week would be nice.

Edited by Forumer

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage