Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

4 hours ago, IceKopi said:

izzit only necessary for the 15days CNY period? As in, if I go this week before 9 Feb, no need to give angbao yet right? ….sorry for the noob question 

2 parter :

is it ONLY for 15 days CNY , no country can afford PH or economy standstill for 15 
the norm is usually @ pre , reunion dinner (nowadays no1 have it actual that nite, it could be weeks b4 to reunion too) 
So in F&B and service line , angbaos are given during when u sense that CNY decor is up/ CNY menu is "on"
I have seen many packages that are offered in the name of CNY

eg these offers are given due to CNY and not due to mid-autumn

Since 2024 GST when up to 9% but royal club spa we are not raising our price and for our Chinese New Year promotion we are giving all new customers a very welcoming promotion:

if not CNY items, who cares, right?

I agree it is up to u Eventually
but the younger Gen will never do it (angbaos) 
nowadays alot of Younger Gens dont even support parents ie they dont feel the need to give , more so they will not give a cent to service staff during that MOST important festive period of a chinese

if indian/ other race servers, of cos we dont have to (though some will not mind giving) in this period

no wonder, ST have to spend time writing an article on https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/is-it-ever-okay-to-just-give-2-a-closer-look-at-the-complexities-of-hongbao-maths 

Edited by QinWei

malaysian guys are usually more soulful and eventually more perceptive. 

pls be kind and generous. their economy is very bad and many, especially the less educated  work long hours and  commute hellish trips every day and night to work in singapore.  they aren't well paid, even if what they earn in singapore is 3-3.5x 

most of the money customers pay goes towards rental, overheads and the boss.

the masseurs earn at most $8-$12p/hr for foot massage and $18-$25 p/hr for body.   even a tip of $5 p/hr would make a big difference to their life.   please be nice and tip at least $5-$10 per hr of service. 

at straight or open concept places book late night massage after 8 or 9pm when it's less crowded and can have more privacy 

Edited by lukbi
more info

31 minutes ago, Globetrotter1990 said:

any massage to recommend in Holland V area? Can ping me if you have specific therapists to recommend. Happy to share my recommendations with you too

NL HV has pretty standard massage skill

pls share

Edited by aroger

1 hour ago, Razorpin said:

I just wore their NL one… my waist size is about 29-30cm fits ok for me..

But now I’m wondering maybe the therapist [Removed by mod]

Hello, are you trying to get the company or masseur into trouble?

This is an open forum. What you post can be google and see by others. 

Keep your imagination to yourself and not share it openly.

You people should be ashamed of yourself.

The masseur are here to provide massage service and you people goes to a straight place looking for sex or misbehaving yourselves as a customer towards the masseur.

The masseur are there to earn a living and you people taking advantage of that and disrespecting them and some even molest the masseur by touching them.  That, in itself can get you in trouble, if they bring it up to the authorities.

Assuming that some masseur might accidentally touch your private area (It's a massage, some brushing and touching are bound to happen) and you guys will share in the open forum and blow things out of proportion that they "purposely" touch you and let others know that you got "special treatment". 

Then, some idiots will go and find the masseur and expecting same treatment you get. If they don't get, they will post in the thread and say, bad things about the masseur that they choose customers, etc.

Those masseurs who can't take the sexual harassment and decided to leave the job and tell their str8 friends that gays are bunch of sex starved bastards that takes advantage of them.

Please keep your sharing to the topic and do not disrespect the masseur or let others knows that you are some sex starved idiots taking advantage of others. 

Anyone caught sharing sexual details will have their accounts suspended.

9 hours ago, Greenie said:

Triangle underwear or the awkward very big size boxer pants kind?

8 hours ago, durianking said:

I think those woven material disposable underwear. triangle one, but free size. this is last time long ago, now not sure whether is still the same

Usually in a professnl spa, it is alwys boxers type for men

i dont recall there is other shapes unless for women??!

On 2/6/2024 at 9:07 PM, Balestier said:

Shame shame ......

apologies to the community for getting carried away with oversharing.  thanks to the moderator for being sensitive and doing the right thing.

is funny there are two-faced hypocritical people like this Balestier want to shame people, when actually he was one of the many people who pmed me to get the contact for some of the places i shared.

i am sorry that there are such people. 

Review of Royalspa yihe:

now the drinks are limit to coke or mineral water, or isotonic or herbal tea?

No more fanciful drink or soya bean

the scrub is ok:

not painful

dont worry he wont touch your pte part at all, very professional!

Your skin really turned fairer after that!!!

review of food: becoming more & more like china food-

the best is potato simmered w chicken

and

big fat prawns …. Maybe it s cny hence there is 嘻哈大🦐?!

I think not many customers left

peaceful!

left one kor customer

i am zzzzzzzz 

most of the staff left after eve dinner, they invited me to join in, i said no

i dozed off

sorry to hear abt your plight, anyway tmr is a fresh start aft cny!

22 minutes ago, lukbi said:

there are two-faced hypocritical people like this Balestier want to shame people, when actually he was one of the many people who pmed me to get the contact for some of the places i shared.

i am sorry that there are such people. 

Trust me there are much more worse ones

I went Zufu yesterday and got the most professional massage ever from J**es. Probably due to selecting the non oil option and keeping my own undies on. I got quite many knots kinked out but too bad one hour is too short to iron out the rest. 

2 hours ago, firefight said:

I went Zufu yesterday and got the most professional massage ever from J**es. Probably due to selecting the non oil option and keeping my own undies on. I got quite many knots kinked out but too bad one hour is too short to iron out the rest. 

U have alot of knots, is that due to your occupation?

2 hours ago, thinking35 said:

Have plans to go Bugis next week... do we need to make advance appointment for Zufu or can just walk-in in the afternoon? Thanks.

Just call them. For a start you can ask for James. Alternatively if you can see my post history you can try others places.

Xx is back at QJ FLS. Today I went as a random walk-in and got him. He is still very good at making you feel relaxed with very good long pushing strokes and pinpoint touches. I fell asleep a few times despite the terrible ambience. The bad thing is I was doing oil massage with no curtain and there were two other customers. On the plus side though, given his stature, some strokes he has to use his whole body to invoke the strength, which includes climbing on the bed and massaging the whole back while sitting on the thighs. Overall he works conscientiously to make you feel good, so I must give him some credit and support him whenever I can.

Edited by firefight
Improve language

1 hour ago, Yen How said:

Just had a massage at a popular joint along beach road with one of their massuer for the first time.

All I can say is, if you like the feeling of being spread butter like you're a slice of bread with zero strength, you will like this massuer.

Definitely definitely first and last time for me ☠️

Can’t be Zufu cos it’s not a joint…

Had a very good massage at Natureland Chijmes yesterday. Tried one male massage therapist by the name of L**K. He was stocky but had a very pleasant and positive attitude. His strokes are strong and one unique point is that he would pull the disposable underwear down to your knees and massage your butt. This is quite good especially when you work out often. Then, he would also massage your stomach and would constantly check if the pressure is good. At the same time, he would also go into your inner thighs and that could be quite sensual. He would also massage your chest all the down to the pelvic region which is very comfortable if you work on your abs. Overall, a very positive experience!! Will try him again! 

Just completed a massage by Seven. He is now operating in a shop in Jalan Besar operated by other women. The environment is a private room with a translucent door that has a very small transparent square for outside to peek in. The standard massage is $68 and is a whole body oil massage. You can bathe at the shop if you don't mind walking out in a towel to the bathroom, which is very basic. His massage is of medium strength, with techniques more like CN tuina but also with some elbow presses where he will climb up on the bed and X-press you. His signature probably is the buttock massage which is more of a acupoint press on many points on the butt, especially the line around the hole to beside the balls. After finishing the back, he turns to the front and starts with the tummy massage, then the chest and finally more legs. He will then ask if you need any 保養 so it is a groin massage and he can help you to 打出來 (which I opted out to see his skills). This adds $50 to the damage. Overall the massage is more relaxing than therapeutic in my opinion. Hope this review helps.

17 hours ago, firefight said:

Just completed a massage by Seven. He is now operating in a shop in Jalan Besar operated by other women. The environment is a private room with a translucent door that has a very small transparent square for outside to peek in. The standard massage is $68 and is a whole body oil massage. You can bathe at the shop if you don't mind walking out in a towel to the bathroom, which is very basic. His massage is of medium strength, with techniques more like CN tuina but also with some elbow presses where he will climb up on the bed and X-press you. His signature probably is the buttock massage which is more of a acupoint press on many points on the butt, especially the line around the hole to beside the balls. After finishing the back, he turns to the front and starts with the tummy massage, then the chest and finally more legs. He will then ask if you need any 保養 so it is a groin massage and he can help you to 打出來 (which I opted out to see his skills). This adds $50 to the damage. Overall the massage is more relaxing than therapeutic in my opinion. Hope this review helps.

Nice. Which particular shop?

Hi all!

Tried L... From NL Chijmes recently based on recommendation from user here.

Really enjoyed it, good strength, attitude, etc.

Left the place a little sore but in a good way, nothing to complain about.

Does anyone have any other recommendation for NL masseurs?
Preferably Central Area :) please PM me, really appreciate it! 

On 3/1/2024 at 11:58 PM, JohnLew said:

massage your butt... ... massage your chest all the down to the pelvic region 

some of the masseuse do massage the butt and upper chest through the towel

but good to know if you want butt massage and entire chest down to pelvic region you need to ask for a masseur