Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 6/22/2024 at 3:57 AM, KONG said:

What is Andrew size, any chub massuer at Zufu?

He is average.. not tall. Nobody is chubby there. Today I got a CN guy but I don't know who. Not those named above for sure. His massage is like A**dr*w but better and his hands were very warm.

1 hour ago, firefight said:

He is average.. not tall. Nobody is chubby there. Today I got a CN guy but I don't know who. Not those named above for sure. His massage is like A**dr*w but better and his hands were very warm.

Quite some time never been Zufu.

Wondering if J*m*s & P*t*r still there?

(Think Ah L**, Ah L*ng, A*dr*w, H**ry are the Massagaeur still there from replies above)

19 hours ago, weekly said:

Quite some time never been Zufu.

Wondering if J*m*s & P*t*r still there?

(Think Ah L**, Ah L*ng, A*dr*w, H**ry are the Massagaeur still there from replies above)

J@m×s still there not sure about P×t×r, last week wheni was there there was a chub young guy with glasses manning the reception not sure he works there or part of the owner's family. Believe there is also a new young Indian masseur working there now.

On 3/2/2024 at 2:24 PM, firefight said:

Just completed a massage by Seven. He is now operating in a shop in Jalan Besar operated by other women. The environment is a private room with a translucent door that has a very small transparent square for outside to peek in. The standard massage is $68 and is a whole body oil massage. You can bathe at the shop if you don't mind walking out in a towel to the bathroom, which is very basic. His massage is of medium strength, with techniques more like CN tuina but also with some elbow presses where he will climb up on the bed and X-press you. His signature probably is the buttock massage which is more of a acupoint press on many points on the butt, especially the line around the hole to beside the balls. After finishing the back, he turns to the front and starts with the tummy massage, then the chest and finally more legs. He will then ask if you need any 保養 so it is a groin massage and he can help you to 打出來 (which I opted out to see his skills). This adds $50 to the damage. Overall the massage is more relaxing than therapeutic in my opinion. Hope this review helps.

Hi, may I have the massage shop name please thank you. 

Just now, Mature50plus said:

IMG-20240701-WA0016.thumb.jpg.2fd4a00f67f0a42e4242a67ea4d17dc9.jpg

Was told that Ke××y from NL CQ will join them on July 3rd.

Apparently there is one room the rest curtains ? Need to book the room in advance.

Prices seem reasonable but guess it's the location.

Enjoy, if any recent reviews kindly post.

2 hours ago, Mature50plus said:

Was told that Ke××y from NL CQ will join them on July 3rd.

Apparently there is one room the rest curtains ? Need to book the room in advance.

Prices seem reasonable but guess it's the location.

Enjoy, if any recent reviews kindly post.

IMG-20240701-WA0015.jpg

On 6/26/2024 at 11:58 PM, Musclecub said:

Anyone tried Shan massage jimmy? Always see him on Grindr

Would recommend chub massuer (Ke**y), his massage skill is strong and sensual.

On 6/26/2024 at 6:12 PM, Mature50plus said:

J@m×s still there not sure about P×t×r, last week wheni was there there was a chub young guy with glasses manning the reception not sure he works there or part of the owner's family. Believe there is also a new young Indian masseur working there now.

anyone tried the indian masseur alr?

22 hours ago, woodwood said:

Hi, may I have the massage shop name please thank you. 

You have to contact him directly. He just uses the shop premises but is not a staff there. 

10 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Anyone know what is detox service here like ? 

Had a 1 hour foot $35) n 1 hour detox ( lymphatic ) massage $70 with Kxnxy at Shan.

As always was a good professional strong massage which included some sensual strokes. I had some.knots on my legs and thighs (after my badminton game) which he managed to unknot with some hard pressing.

Shop is below HDB block so would manage expectations and would not compare with Natureland. Overall the place is relatively clean.

There is only one room the rest is partition with curtains. Book early if you want the room.

There were 2 other male massuers there heard the older one is leaving soon and they have a part-time Uncle who comes on some days. There are about 2-3 female masseurs.

Give it a try if you want a good strong sensual massage.

1 hour ago, Mature50plus said:

Had a 1 hour foot $35) n 1 hour detox ( lymphatic ) massage $70 with Kxnxy at Shan.

As always was a good professional strong massage which included some sensual strokes. I had some.knots on my legs and thighs (after my badminton game) which he managed to unknot with some hard pressing.

Shop is below HDB block so would manage expectations and would not compare with Natureland. Overall the place is relatively clean.

There is only one room the rest is partition with curtains. Book early if you want the room.

There were 2 other male massuers there heard the older one is leaving soon and they have a part-time Uncle who comes on some days. There are about 2-3 female masseurs.

Give it a try if you want a good strong sensual massage.

Thank you for your info. Will find time and visit one day.

Personally my best times are still at NL

- RW 

- OP

I am to explore HV or Wheelock branch, anyone has any recommendation? 

I started to feel OP is kinda not as nice as RW. But I dunno, many some folks have better place and masseur to share. 

DM me to chat more. 

On 7/7/2024 at 8:58 PM, Razorpin said:

Thinking to try Zufu

how does it work, must call and book or just walk in and see if have slot?

any good fit masseur?

Either is fine. but if you want to choose masseur, better to call first to check.

There’s a young fit chap in his young 20s there. To me, he’s decent. 

10 hours ago, immortal said:

can call can walk in

Thank you.

2 hours ago, tobeloved said:

Either is fine. but if you want to choose masseur, better to call first to check.

There’s a young fit chap in his young 20s there. To me, he’s decent. 

Thank you. Since is first time trying, dont know who to choose, thus will just walk-in.

15 minutes ago, Razorpin said:

Went Zufu finally and quite enjoy it. The price is not bad. I went nude on the bed no issue. 

oh... call or walk in? What is the price like?

Did you ask if u can go nude or you just went nude yourself?

14 minutes ago, thinking35 said:

oh... call or walk in? What is the price like?

Did you ask if u can go nude or you just went nude yourself?

They didn’t provide shorts anyway so… 

3 minutes ago, thinking35 said:

Oic... so maybe I should just freeball and that will be a excuse 😛

Haha u can just wear nothing they put towel anyway .. but ya the masseur are more mature kind .. can’t complain for price $55 only for 60mins 

NL masseur are younger but more ex of cos 

1 minute ago, Razorpin said:

Haha u can just wear nothing they put towel anyway .. but ya the masseur are more mature kind .. can’t complain for price $55 only for 60mins 

NL masseur are younger but more ex of cos 

99% of the time, I freeball. But when I have plan to go massage (a new place, I will wear) incase is a open concept 😛

Not very expensive, will try 90mins... wanted to try today but got something to do in the afternoon :(

11 minutes ago, thinking35 said:

99% of the time, I freeball. But when I have plan to go massage (a new place, I will wear) incase is a open concept 😛

Not very expensive, will try 90mins... wanted to try today but got something to do in the afternoon :(

Got curtains and it is fully closed but yaah, it’s no wall between u and maybe another patron. But anyway it’s really the price point that is not bad. 

9 hours ago, Razorpin said:

Got curtains and it is fully closed but yaah, it’s no wall between u and maybe another patron. But anyway it’s really the price point that is not bad. 

I always wear undies but youknowwho will help to remove. I get a decent massage for 40mins and then a semi decent one for 20mins. Like today it felt normal at first but subsequently turned out to be like a cum control session (cos I asked to stop)