Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

2 hours ago, firefight said:

I always wear undies but youknowwho will help to remove. I get a decent massage for 40mins and then a semi decent one for 20mins. Like today it felt normal at first but subsequently turned out to be like a cum control session (cos I asked to stop)

the youknowwho will help to remove... was removed at the beginning or the last 20mins? :p

Since they don't provide and i don't want to stain my undies, I will just ask if can don't wear, or just don't wear without asking. But there are indeed some that don't provide but ask u to wear and said they won't stain. Those I don't go again. It means they wont even massage yr butt. At most dry press. 

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Since they don't provide and i don't want to stain my undies, I will just ask if can don't wear, or just don't wear without asking. But there are indeed some that don't provide but ask u to wear and said they won't stain. Those I don't go again. It means they wont even massage yr butt. At most dry press. 

there are also some other factors that I will not visit the shop again.

On 7/9/2024 at 11:31 PM, thinking35 said:

oh... call or walk in? What is the price like?

Did you ask if u can go nude or you just went nude yourself?

Usually I call in to book. Nude myself hahhaa freeball no undies. 

Some will cover with towel for U, some just didn't cover. 

On 7/10/2024 at 11:04 AM, Razorpin said:

Got curtains and it is fully closed but yaah, it’s no wall between u and maybe another patron. But anyway it’s really the price point that is not bad. 

who did you get?

On 7/1/2024 at 4:57 PM, Mature50plus said:

IMG-20240701-WA0016.thumb.jpg.2fd4a00f67f0a42e4242a67ea4d17dc9.jpg

Visited Kenny at Shan Traditional Therapy this morning. Kenny greeted me warmly and led me to the quiet room for my body massage. His strokes were strong and yet comfortable. 90 mins passed quickly. His skills are commendable and I felt relieved from my neck and back ache after the session. 

On 7/11/2024 at 8:07 AM, Leanmeat said:

If you go full nude during massage, wouldn't the elephant keep moving around or getting excited? Wouldn't you feel embarrassed or if this is actually the point of it? Or is it just my problem and that other's don't move that much?

Edited by Greenie

3 hours ago, Greenie said:

If you go full nude during massage, wouldn't the elephant keep moving around or getting excited? Wouldn't you feel embarrassed or if this is actually the point of it? Or is it just my problem and that other's don't move that much?

Why would it move much? At most it gets hard. And if the masseur accidentally move it/or obstructing the massage, then just move it the other side. If need to shift left or right then shift lor. But it shouldn't be very often. 

2 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Why would it move much? At most it gets hard. And if the masseur accidentally move it/or obstructing the massage, then just move it the other side. If need to shift left or right then shift lor. But it shouldn't be very often. 

Mine moves especially when wearing their disposable undies (triangle one), there is nothing (middle seam) to firmly hold it down. I'm a downward placer, so it's easy that it will auto shift up when the masseur move my leg up/massage my inner thigh while holding my leg/knee in 90° angle

59 minutes ago, Greenie said:

Mine moves especially when wearing their disposable undies (triangle one), there is nothing (middle seam) to firmly hold it down. I'm a downward placer, so it's easy that it will auto shift up when the masseur move my leg up/massage my inner thigh while holding my leg/knee in 90° angle

Oh..hmm. most of my masseur don't hold my legs in 90° angle leh.. 

5 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Oh..hmm. most of my masseur don't hold my legs in 90° angle leh.. 

I think he meant the open up your thigh step. Either you need to lift up your leg (with the masseur's help) or your leg is extended  90deg out wards while still rested on the bed. Both ways give access to the inner thigh.

32 minutes ago, firefight said:

I think he meant the open up your thigh step. Either you need to lift up your leg (with the masseur's help) or your leg is extended  90deg out wards while still rested on the bed. Both ways give access to the inner thigh.

Yah I know,but I don't always have the masseur do this on me.

On 7/15/2024 at 7:27 PM, firefight said:

yes you're right, either the masseur lift my leg up 45° or pull my leg outward so that the inner thigh to the next inner thigh forms a 90° angle. The thai shop I go so far always do both, and it's one of the most conflicting feeling I ever felt because I really wanted to relax and not feel tense, but somehow there is a little tense feeling when being massage that area. Not sure if the masseur can tell. It feels super good but also embarrassing for me for trying to resist my turtle movement. When it went from downward placement to upward its super paiseh omg..

Usually when they (most masseur especially tuina tcm one) massage your butt and you are tense, they will surely know.

On 7/14/2024 at 3:29 PM, elephant said:

who did you get?

Actually I dunno who I got, forgot to ask name. Was just random trying, some slim uncle. i went nude and he didn’t say anything or boss me around also.. 

Edited by Razorpin

Relax Oasis Lounge at Toa Payoh Central offers maximum privacy with some rooms having shower facilities attached.

Jerry (gay friendly therapist) would be more than willing to accommodate the type of pressure that you fancy. 

Rates at $68/hr.

Edited by Lee87

On 8/3/2024 at 9:13 PM, Lee87 said:

Relax Oasis Lounge at Toa Payoh Central offers maximum privacy with some rooms having shower facilities attached.

Jerry (gay friendly therapist) would be more than willing to accommodate the type of pressure that you fancy. 

Rates at $68/hr.

sounds quite nice, is it usually crowded or can walk in? 

Hey Guys… just a quick check as I have not been to ZF for years, besides Ah Long and Andrew that “do what they do”is there any other to recommend that do what they do as well - “full journey?”

thanks!

3 minutes ago, Hades said:

Hey Guys… just a quick check as I have not been to ZF for years, besides Ah Long and Andrew that “do what they do”is there any other to recommend that do what they do as well - “full journey?”

thanks!

Send you to heaven?? 

Please, it is a massage centre. 

Just sharing experience yesterday at NL OP by a plus sized lady. The massage was good and thorough and strength was good. I didn't get the name though.

OP is really crowded even before dinner time. Many tourists..