Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

3 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

I was at Level 4 toilet just now. I heard someone locked up in the cubicle "making very funny sounds"... i hope he was alone in the cubicle...hmm🤔

3 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

I was at Level 4 toilet just now. I heard someone locked up in the cubicle "making very funny sounds"... i hope he was alone in the cubicle...hmm🤔

Was the cubicle a handicapped cubicle? If it was, I think that might have been me lol, I was giving someone a blowjob earlier and we both were whispering 

1 hour ago, Bryce loski said:

Clementi Mrt.

Has anyone here encountered the creepy uncle in clementi mrt toilet? I think he goes there every late night. He is short, thin, wears glasses, almost bald and always wears polo shirt.

I first saw him 2 months ago when he aggressively grabbed my dick and butt and pulled me into a cubicle. I was so pissed I pushed him and rushed out of the toilet. He even shouted some chinese words, which i have no idea what is, when i was leaving.

Like 2 weeks after the first incident, i saw him once again. Same outfit and everything. I was cruising with someone when he came in so i immediately left. Upon leaving, he just laughed hysterically and loudly like a crazy guy he is. 

I think ive seen him a few more times but i just leave quickly whenever i get a sight of him. 

Then last week, i was already inside the toilet when he came in. I was standing by the urinal and about to leave when he grabbed his phone and took some photos of us standing in the urinal. With broken english, he muttered "come baby come baby" and tried to touch our butts. Freaking psycho, i literally wanted to smash his face but in the end, we all just left right away.

So has anyone encountered him before? This guy is so traumatizing. Any ways to get rid of him?

Yeah.. he's always around in the late night. Seriously a creep and can't get the hint...

Guest skinnycurious
On 3/1/2021 at 10:14 PM, Bryce loski said:

Clementi Mrt.

Has anyone here encountered the creepy uncle in clementi mrt toilet? I think he goes there every late night. He is short, thin, wears glasses, almost bald and always wears polo shirt.

I first saw him 2 months ago when he aggressively grabbed my dick and butt and pulled me into a cubicle. I was so pissed I pushed him and rushed out of the toilet. He even shouted some chinese words, which i have no idea what is, when i was leaving.

Like 2 weeks after the first incident, i saw him once again. Same outfit and everything. I was cruising with someone when he came in so i immediately left. Upon leaving, he just laughed hysterically and loudly like a crazy guy he is. 

I think ive seen him a few more times but i just leave quickly whenever i get a sight of him. 

Then last week, i was already inside the toilet when he came in. I was standing by the urinal and about to leave when he grabbed his phone and took some photos of us standing in the urinal. With broken english, he muttered "come baby come baby" and tried to touch our butts. Freaking psycho, i literally wanted to smash his face but in the end, we all just left right away.

So has anyone encountered him before? This guy is so traumatizing. Any ways to get rid of him?

Wa sounds bad haha haven’t been there late at night yet but will keep a look out 

On 3/1/2021 at 10:14 PM, Bryce loski said:

Clementi Mrt.

That sad to hear what you experience. He is sick in his mind! I think I roughly know which uncle you’re referring to. He did stare at me when I was at the urinal.

A Nice morning here…