Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

On 4/11/2022 at 3:04 PM, lean94 said:

Which days and timings are good for SS btw guys? Anyone knows? Cause i tried checking a few times but only found 1 guy wanking with his pants off before haha and i joined him. Wondering if there's popular timings cause abit tiring need go down/up just to exit and sometimes abit scary la HAHA or is it a place to just bring people from the mrt toilet?

Mrt toilet closed for renovation ,fyi

On 4/11/2022 at 3:04 PM, lean94 said:

Which days and timings are good for SS btw guys? Anyone knows? Cause i tried checking a few times but only found 1 guy wanking with his pants off before haha and i joined him. Wondering if there's popular timings cause abit tiring need go down/up just to exit and sometimes abit scary la HAHA or is it a place to just bring people from the mrt toilet?

At least you have exp something. I've seen none except guys sleeping on cardboard. Haha.

On 4/11/2022 at 3:10 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

No plans to visit at this point. But why did you ask about this Thu? Are Thursdays a popular gathering slot? 

Nah I was just kidding. I'm not sure on popular timing either. Never had any luck. But chances are I might drop by on thurs afternoon since I'm passing by.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 11:00 PM, pansapiens said:

They'll probably renovate it to make it unfriendly to cruisers, you know. The place has a reputation already.

Yeah...very probable.

Hopefully, to avoid re-aligning all the pipings it would retain the L-shape layout which makes it so conducive for cruising I guess.

Been there once last year. Layout very good but the stench was quite unbearable when I was there.

Edited by yuquidam
On 4/28/2022 at 3:01 PM, Kk6938 said:

Clementi mall later at 5pm?

On 4/28/2022 at 10:46 AM, Jerseyshort said:

Anyone here or surprise today? Lol

On 4/30/2022 at 10:21 PM, hendle said:

Anyone later? Are Clementi mall toilets still accessible

On 5/4/2022 at 2:06 PM, TempGuy1 said:

SS any one?

See ya lateral

On 4/27/2022 at 7:43 PM, pansapiens said:

That's probably why it's so empty - nobody knows how to go there unless they already know how to go there, and the people who know aren't telling

Actually there were a few postings in this thread about the exact location. But with 142 pages to go through...?

Remember it was said the door to SS was just before turning right towards the toilet. Think the floor is same as when you enter from the mrt stn but not very sure. But am sure it was mentioned that on that floor near the toilet was a stationery shop.

Have a great time guys - a fellowship of dicks. Keep a look out always and be safe.

Edited by yuquidam
On 5/8/2022 at 1:26 PM, yuquidam said:

Just googled. Stationery shop is called Typo, #03-12

That shop is closed. 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani