Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 8/3/2024 at 9:48 PM, T Gunner said:

Massage at Lawa Lawa is probably one of the best I have received in JB and the massage is purely professional (not sensual at all)

The male masseur I booked is skillful and friendly. Ever had eye contact when I first visited few months back and he remember me even though I have never engage his service before. The warm smile and friendly demeanor made the session a pleasant one and even gave me a warm hug before I leave the room. This place now become my must visit if I travel to JB again. 

which branch do you prefer?  did you get the normal aroma massage?  there is a SENGKAK MANHOOD massage at lawa lawa...  wonder if anyone tried it? is it only stomach massage?  thanks!

I went Holiday Plaza to my usual optometrist to order my contact lenses. Realised that HP now is dominated by Zen Village on the side nearer KSL, second place is Java888. Both have legions of Indo masseurs. For Zen, only the exterior changes alot, the usual style of cubicles, very thin towels etc all still remain. The service though is still prompt and affordable.

I took a 90min massage session at 85RM. Initially I was at the L3 shop but I didn't recognize the person in charge (a fair Malaysian dude) so I went down to their usual L2 shop. The uncle and daughter with kids no longer around, and now is another adult dude. He arranged for my session after flipping a few pages here and there, leading to a 5min wait. 

My assignee was a guy called T-am (tee-em) and his style is indeed quite Indo, very hard finger presses, focusing on acupoints. Some points were very comfortable though despite the strength that I actually dozed off. Again although I was wearing briefs he was okay to pull it down a bit, wrapped the edge with the thin towel and pressed on the major muscle lines. As I was sore from lotsa running, it was indeed very painful. Sometimes I got a brush on his groin, sometimes he brushed mine. Didn't think it was intentional. 

In the end while the massage was very comprehensive, the non compliance with my instruction to focus on my left hamstring and thigh was a little disappointing so I didn't give a big tip despite the efforts expended. 

Will I go try again. Yeah sure. For the price and the effort. 

5 hours ago, firefight said:

I went Holiday Plaza to my usual optometrist to order my contact lenses. Realised that HP now is dominated by Zen Village on the side nearer KSL, second place is Java888. Both have legions of Indo masseurs. For Zen, only the exterior changes alot, the usual style of cubicles, very thin towels etc all still remain. The service though is still prompt and affordable.

I took a 90min massage session at 85RM. Initially I was at the L3 shop but I didn't recognize the person in charge (a fair Malaysian dude) so I went down to their usual L2 shop. The uncle and daughter with kids no longer around, and now is another adult dude. He arranged for my session after flipping a few pages here and there, leading to a 5min wait. 

My assignee was a guy called T-am (tee-em) and his style is indeed quite Indo, very hard finger presses, focusing on acupoints. Some points were very comfortable though despite the strength that I actually dozed off. Again although I was wearing briefs he was okay to pull it down a bit, wrapped the edge with the thin towel and pressed on the major muscle lines. As I was sore from lotsa running, it was indeed very painful. Sometimes I got a brush on his groin, sometimes he brushed mine. Didn't think it was intentional. 

In the end while the massage was very comprehensive, the non compliance with my instruction to focus on my left hamstring and thigh was a little disappointing so I didn't give a big tip despite the efforts expended. 

the fair malaysian dude is the 女婿。

the other adult dude is the boss's son.

On 9/2/2024 at 1:54 PM, firefight said:

how much do you tip?

tipping >RM10 to those charging RM100 for 1 hour, RM155 for 90minutes does hurt.. also since Malaysia don't practice tipping... tipping them always is gonna spoil market

2 hours ago, Greenie said:

how much do you tip?

tipping >RM10 to those charging RM100 for 1 hour, RM155 for 90minutes does hurt.. also since Malaysia don't practice tipping... tipping them always is gonna spoil market

Tipping only for extra service like Hj and Bj😉

3 hours ago, Greenie said:

how much do you tip?

Was there too. Had a 2 hrs body massage for RM85. Good massage although without any HE. Tipped him RM30 for his honest hardwork. 

• 2 weeks later...

I went 2nd time  to Sebastian at KSL, refer to different guy from the previous one.

I took 90 minutes massage, 115 RM.

The massage is nice, sensual, I put my flaccid cock at 5.00 pm position. His finger always touch my cock head. I got hard on during whole session.

Edited by Mada

3 minutes ago, Mada said:

I went 2nd time  to Sebastian at KSL, refer to different guy from the previous one.

The massage is nice, sensual, I put my flaccid cock at 5.00 pm position. His finger always touch my cock head. I got hard on during whole session.

When flip over, he massaged my stomach, and below.

He grabbed my erect cock, and ask me, if I want to be shaken.

He asked for tip, he did not ask how much.

He massaged my cock pour oil on my cock and balls. Slowly he massaged. So shiokk...

I gave him tip, 30RM

No blow?

11 hours ago, Mada said:

When flip over, he massaged my stomach, and below.

He grabbed my erect cock, and ask me, if I want to be shaken.

He asked for tip, he did not ask how much.

He massaged my cock pour oil on my cock and balls. Slowly he massaged. So shiokk...

I gave him tip, 30RM

30RM is a bit little. 50 will be better for a HE. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Niceguy2015 said:

Thanks for sharing. Any particular masseur to recommend?

Not really. Last week I went KSL level 2 and realized they use very thin curtains...So very difficult for anything to happen 

17 hours ago, Niceguy2015 said:

Thanks for sharing. Any particular masseur to recommend?

I was there yesterday, was a good massage in the nude & that's it. My masseur will cover my dick & was professional in his touch.

I went sebastian & I don't think was good. Maybe wrong masseur. First time I did not give tip at all.

7 hours ago, cutecutebob said:

I was there yesterday, was a good massage in the nude & that's it. My masseur will cover my dick & was professional in his touch.

I went sebastian & I don't think was good. Maybe wrong masseur. First time I did not give tip at all.

I wore the disposable underwear the guy gave me..haha

How did you not wear it? Just ignore? Then the thin curtains...No issues for you?

Edited by firefight

14 hours ago, firefight said:

I wore the disposable underwear the guy gave me..haha

How did you not wear it? Just ignore? Then the thin curtains...No issues for you?

I act blur and just lie down naked. The masseur came in, smile and just cover me

the curtain cannot see the next bed although thin. A woman beside me didn't know what's on my side.

but I can say massage was very good, was so light & refreshed after it. But just a note, Thong Thai is more exp than the others in KSL. 

Edited by cutecutebob

Just finished massage at Zen Village Holiday Plaza with this cute young guy "Wuin". At the start his hands were cold but because I was very hot (despite the rain) I was okay. I also asked him if I could go underwearless and he helped me take it off. The massage is like assisted yoga and I got stretched, spread and pressed all over. And at some point the massage became quite intimate although he remained clothed. I think he may be bored and I was his type so the massage was quite different from usual. At no point he ever use his hand to grab my hard deek too!

On 10/9/2024 at 9:06 AM, firefight said:

Not really. Last week I went KSL level 2 and realized they use very thin curtains...So very difficult for anything to happen 

I visited TT level 2 @KSL a few times and I recall that the very thin curtain is only the front / entrance part. Good thing is that the therapist assigned to me would secure the front curtain so that at least it wouldn’t fly around or easily accessed by the kaypos. The sides are still solid partitions. The entire place is pretty dim and when the therapist turned off the lamp, it was actually very dark inside... 

Be cool, like a breeze...

6 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

I visited TT level 2 @KSL a few times and I recall that the very thin curtain is only the front / entrance part. Good thing is that the therapist assigned to me would secure the front curtain so that at least it wouldn’t fly around or easily accessed by the kaypos. The sides are still solid partitions. The entire place is pretty dim and when the therapist turned off the lamp, it was actually very dark inside... 

So how was the masseur? Satisfying massage? Sensual? Think TT no HE. 

Just finished my last trip to JB this season and again I visited Zen Village. This round I was assigned a cute dude whose name is Air-dee. He was okay with me going nude. The massage was quite standard as he didn't use any special technique or poses unlike my previous one with Wuin but interestingly he let me touched his groin when massaging my hand. Couldnt feel much though. I asked for more attention on my left thigh and butt but didn't really get much time for them. Wouldn't say he is that good but i was happy with his constant checking on whether everything is good and not stopping to look at his beeping phone. Maybe needs another visit to get more free-sy with one another but sadly I don't really have any window anymore to go JB during weekdays...