Male HQ

Outings For Generation Y And Z

20NEVER

How about going out to celebrate 中秋节? We could stroll down Clarke quay then drink somewhere. Or we could go to Chinese gardens instead and find a nice spot outdoors to sit and 赏月.
I'm going Chinese Gardens~

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

we will be having an event this coming sun 30/9

-ice skating @ jcube in the aftnn (depending on number of ppl interested)

-dinner

-chinese garden (fireworks @ 9pm)

-mooncakes, lanterns, candles, sparkles, and as per 20never suggested, childhood games :)

we r all gonna relive the moments of your childhood

interested parties pls pm me :)

I'll crash you in Chinese Gardens!

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

Will anyone be interested in badminton @ st gabriel sec sch on sunday 7 oct 6-9pm? No skill needed... As long as you can hold a racket, hit a cock (pun intended) and is willing to run.

Max pax 8, cost 7.40/hr... (guestimate $3 each)

Edit: crash course available on request... But dun worry im not pro... I jus kno the techniques but lack practise... So i cant trash any1 yet

Edited by shiwei246810

Will anyone be interested in badminton @ st gabriel sec sch on sunday 7 oct 6-9pm? No skill needed... As long as you can hold a racket, hit a cock (pun intended) and is willing to run.

Max pax 8, cost 7.40/hr... (guestimate $3 each)

Edit: crash course available on request... But dun worry im not pro... I jus kno the techniques but lack practise... So i cant trash any1 yet

I'm Keen