Male HQ

Ted Aka Star, The Masseur @ Teban Garden

kk123boy

Yes he moved to the new flat opposite, high floor. the room is clean and smells new! haha...like his mini hot stone therapy...very nice feeling especially when he rub it over my asshole....but abit short live...if he would have done longer, i would have cum! haha.....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being a massage therapist for many years and i love giving good massage and receive good massage. Massage is also very personal, is either you like it or you don't like it. Today i book an appt with Star at 1pm for a 60mins massage. I was very happy with the tcm and hotstone massage. After i left his home, i felt very good and relax. Would highly recommend for those who enjoys hard and quality massage. Good work and keep it up. :thumb:

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• 5 weeks later...

I think Star need to improve his service if he want returning customers. Based on my last experience, he sets his iphone timer and will keep checking on it and ironically my massage ended earlier (about 10mins). There are also moments of pauses, when he is messaging or checking on his phone.

From what I can see, he is relying mainly on his pricing strategy to get customers to return. And his pricing on the list of services is not even transparent or available on a webpage, etc. The first massage is $70 (abit pricey considering the competition out there). If you return within a month, you will get it at a promo rate of $60 (or is it $50 for you? kk123). The promo rate will lapse if you don't return within the period.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...