Male HQ

Vietnamese Masseur Lee's Outcall Massage Service @ Chinatown

HI ALL !!! IM LEE 27 YRS , IM FROM VIETNAM AND I HAVE BEEN IN SINGAPORE THIS OCTOBER . I HAVE 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MASSAGE . : FOOT MASSAGE , BODY MASSAGE FOR 70 MIN . CONTACT ME IN CALL : 90534320 SG

YAHOO : TRANBAOHUNG1984@YAHOO.COM.VN OR PALTALK BOYMASSAGE1984

>>>>>>>THANKS FOR YOUR TIME TO WATCH THIS MESSEGE <<<<<<<<<<

Reading the title of the thread I thought it is a discussion of overseas massage experiences and I was about to share my experience at Thai Heritage at Centralworld, Bangkok but it is not what I thought it is :-p

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Reading the title of the thread I thought it is a discussion of overseas massage experiences and I was about to share my experience at Thai Heritage at Centralworld, Bangkok but it is not what I thought it is :-p

Yes. Please share The Haritage at the Centralworl. I just came back from Bangkok, I didn't realise there were such at place. I stayed near central world..

Don't worry, Be happy

Yes. Please share The Haritage at the Centralworl. I just came back from Bangkok, I didn't realise there were such at place. I stayed near central world..

I went there before Centralworld got burnt. Not sure if it is still there. At one of the towers next to the shopping mall. It is a proper massage with scrub. All done by ladies. Nothing notty. Classy I would say. I paid about 4,000 baht. Clean. Tidy. It was so relaxing. I didn't have issues with ladies doing it as I was just going for the therapy session. Perhaps others who have been there can fill in more info. Tx

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

this is real massage . he do foot massage very good and his babe very nice . hihihihi

So many newbies are comlimenting this service, if u know what I mean. LOLX. The way ur using "hihihihi" is not a smart way, dude. Only Vietnamese can use this in terms of laughing. I know it! lolx

Hi Lee,

I dropped by last night since you and I had a free evening. Was surprised to see those young massuers from PRC in their rooms with their doors opened and lounging in shorts or even in underwear. Looks like the Queen's Residence has many residents in the same business.

Anyway thanks for your nice service again. It is rare to be greeted with a big wide smile and you seem to be cheerful despite some setbacks.

Hope you enjoyed the dinner at the nearby Viet restaurant, your first Viet meal since you arrived.

Wishing you good luck and more happy days in Spore. And thanks for telling me about about Saigon and life as a massuer there. Cheers.

Hi there ! my service is full body massage , expecail foot massage . time 60 min more . and my pictures are real when i sent to your email or whatsapp .

if you would love to try my service please call me or whatsapp at 90534320 . email : tranbaohung1984@yahoo.com.vn .

*********** my service for all people who keen relax and would love get a real massage *************

*** thanks for the time ***

Hi Lee,

Thanks for good massage and services again. This was my 3rd visit in the past few weeks. Your room has been transformed into a cozy place with your own Kuan Yin altar, scented candles and today you added a bubbling fountain. And thanks for paying the visitor fee at Queens Residence.

I hope your regular Clients also take advantage of your hospitality and your knowledge of Feng Shui. You taught me a few things already. The nearby Kwan Yin temple with its Tai Sui altar was a surprise. I did not know it existed even though I have lived here for many years.

Your stories of your teenage days, about Vietnam and about your stay in Spore are interesting. I am impressed with your ability to speak basic Cantonese, Mandarin and English. I like to visit the same massuer several times if the massuer makes the effort to converse. It is more than massage. It about meeting a fellow human being who is striving to earn a living and making sacrifices by coming from far away.

I wish you a safe and happy stay and look forward to meeting again when I have the time.

Edited by gz69

The last time I visited I paid Lee $80. I felt it was not right for him to absorb the $12 entrance fees.

We earn we help out others. For me each visit is very pleasant...the conversation, the massage and add-ons :thumb:

And then maybe we take a walk outside to visit a nearby temple, have some desserts, etc. He is a guest in Spore and it is nice to make him feel a bit more welcomed. After my next visit, I intend to show him the Xmas lights of Orchard Road.

to somebody intersed in :the time goes too fast i just have 10 days that i will going back VietNam . ( december 2 ) . i wana say THANKS to your interest .

in these last day my price : $70 inclues body and manhood oil massage . invigorate your body with my specail massage technique . i have many massage styles !

***** GOOD LUCK TO YOU *****

Hi Lee,

Visited you again and this time discovered you have plenty of skills. The manhood massage was really good. It was also edging (bringing it to an intense stage but not letting it cum). I enjoyed the leg massage and the manhood massage.

I could have slept for an hour or so at your place but business matters have to be attended to.

Not sure if my travel schedule will allow further visits before you return to Vietnam in early December. By the way, it was funny that the China boy in one of the rooms tried to steal my business from you. So many of them now in Queens Residence.

Oh, that bubbling fountain you bought after my 3rd visit is really nice. Maybe I get one for myself too and it was cheap and sold in Chinatown.

• G_M locked this topic