Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Hi guys,

how about one who naturally doesnt grow armpit hair? for my case, somehow my armpit hair just literally never grew.. not one strand.

i felt kinda weird when i was younger cox everyone around me starting growing and i tot im abnormal. :X

are there anyone out there who experience the same thing?

Me! Same case, i guess there is nthin wrong with that.. There are some ppl that just wont have it =x

I find hair with reasonable amount (not ridiculously overgrown) in traceable places of the body, pit included, incredibly sexy.

Partially having done full body boyzillian waxing, does makes me feel weird with any hair.. and having to think my partner being just completely skin (even with muscle) is just a turn off for me.. So technically yes, well groomed, trimmed (whatever you term it) boys with hair are welcomed! (:

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

I find hair with reasonable amount (not ridiculously overgrown) in traceable places of the body, pit included, incredibly sexy.

Partially having done full body boyzillian waxing, does makes me feel weird with any hair.. and having to think my partner being just completely skin (even with muscle) is just a turn off for me.. So technically yes, well groomed, trimmed (whatever you term it) boys with hair are welcomed! (:

Just out of curiosity, how does one partially do a full body boyzillian sia :huh:

Edited by EasleyLim

actually i like both - guys with armpit hairs and also clean shaven.

a guy can be both manly and sexy with either. it depends on the overall look of the person, and his own personal hygiene also. off all the guys i had, none have any smelly armpits (lucky me!). i had guys that was totally bushy but not a stink, and also a clean-shaven-muscled-jock which i both had greedily licked them all over. sidetracked a bit - the guys totally loved and moaning hard as i licked and bite the pits. they always says its ticklish but asked me to continue then i stopped. How many of u would admit that you like the sensation?

i have clean shaven pits and trimmed pubes. my bf have also learned to trim his pits and pubes since we've met.....

as previously posted, i cant resist "peeping" into the tshirt/shirts armholes in public, to roughly see if that person shaves or dont... an overall assessment from his outlook to his "inner" look, so to say.......

Okay for those of you who want to remove armpit hair, I will highly recommend plucking it, not shaving. Yes it takes more time, but it's worth it. If it grows back, it won't be itchy, it will also feel a lot smoother too.

The first time I started plucking my armpit hair, it took a long time so I did it over a few days. Once it's all gone, it takes only a few seconds to remove any new growth so it's much easier to keep it that way.

Hi guys,

how about one who naturally doesnt grow armpit hair? for my case, somehow my armpit hair just literally never grew.. not one strand.

i felt kinda weird when i was younger cox everyone around me starting growing and i tot im abnormal. :X

are there anyone out there who experience the same thing?

I met a few guys like that. It's quite normal lol

Though I wish mine was hairless, kind of.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 4 months later...
Guest brightstyle

DIY or done professionally?

If DIY, any product to reccomend n anything to take note of?

Done professionally. I think it is better to do so with the help of a professional. It is my manhood at stake!

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.