Male HQ

Lost Iphone!

Guest eBayUrChild

Guest eBayUrChild

SOMEONE JUST STOLE MY IPHONE!

I NEED HELP GETTING IT BACK PLEASEEEEEE

I don't have any locator apps or whatever. If someone has any idea on how to locate/track/find my iPhone please help me.

I'll be eternally grateful for any kind of help. Need my phone back urgently cause there's a lot of personal documents and its basically my whole entire life in a freaking box.

PLEASE HELP!

Guest eBayUrChild

Did you sign up for iCloud?

nope i didn't. I've tried using the iCloud.com "locate my iphone" thing. but i didn't sign up for iCloud, so apparently they can't find my phone.. :(

Its hard to locate/track/find your phone back once its stolen.

I had location tracking on my phone when it was stolen 3-4 months ago. But once they off the phone, the app would only show the last location which is vague.

Go get a police report done with your phone's serial number so that they are unable to sell your phone locally.

Guest eBayUrChild

Its hard to locate/track/find your phone back once its stolen.

I had location tracking on my phone when it was stolen 3-4 months ago. But once they off the phone, the app would only show the last location which is vague.

Go get a police report done with your phone's serial number so that they are unable to sell your phone locally.

I already filed a police report. yeah hopefully they can trace using my imei#.. thanks for your help tho.. really appreciate it.

Guest eBayUrChild

Frankly speaking, the chance of getting back ur phone is pretty low. What you can do now is to call the service provider (singtel or starhub or m1) asap to terminate ur number. You dont want to get shocked when you see ur bills, do you?

I know... but im just hoping and praying for the best man.. thanks for your help dude. appreciate it.

I already filed a police report. yeah hopefully they can trace using my imei#.. thanks for your help tho.. really appreciate it.

the police wun do anything ... they will only sit and wait ...

few time i lost my android phone...

but manage to get back due to pure luck.

a few time left at cafe/kopitiam and the recent at JB coffeeshop - but somehow manage to get it back.

i have use this tactic hope it work for those who lost their hp.

Read from Andrew matthew - the power of magnetism.

You try to focus on your phone, by own imagination and thinking thoughts....somehow it did come back to me..hehhee

maybe my phone is those budget phone, that why - nobody want.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.