Male HQ

Rojak

try the one at old airport hawker centre where you need to obtain q number first

Oh yes, I have tried this stall by an elderly couple....They used to be stationed at Toa Payoh hawker centre....Despite their slowness, their business is still great.

Definitely, old airport road is another venue with great food.

z

Guest Guest

the stall is manned by the old man and assisted by the wife.

occasionally the son turns up to man a separate stir bowl resulting in faster service

The name of the stall is "Brothers" and you can see many awards ....It is located at Clementi coffee shop near the NTUC/swimming pool. It also has cuttlefish, tau pok, etc. Be prepared to queue.

Personally, I give 9/10 :thumb:

I know this stall and tried a few times but I am no fancy on this anymore. Anyway its located at Block 449 Clementi Ave 3 #01-211. To be exactly just opposite the OCBC Clementi Central Branch.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 4 weeks later...
The name of the stall is "Brothers" and you can see many awards ....It is located at Clementi coffee shop near the NTUC/swimming pool. It also has cuttlefish, tau pok, etc. Be prepared to queue.

Some how after they shifted to front row from inner stall (still the same coffeeshop), the quality of their rojak drops although there is some queue for this stall.

Guest Guest_slimlean

;)

guyz , the best i eaten so far ...

is at opposit Fu lu shou complex market...

many years ago ...

they move ... dunno to where ...

i wonder anyone know ? :lol:

hope to try again ...

• 2 weeks later...

The one at Dunman ... Lau Hong Ser... is positively the 11/10 for rojak in sgp...

I'd personally converted quite a number of people to this level and got cursed for it becos after a few times there, nothing else will taste good to them, and they are forced to travel across the country to go there to satisfy the rojak craving...

so... this place is NOT recommended! it is too evil leow...

Baloo

• 1 month later...

agree the food is good :thumb:

attitude is good too :)

a rare combination in Sg!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.